Mika@Little Noise Sessions 2009 - -London's Union Chapel

robertina

AT VIV: Yes I am sharing the travelodge.

Caz would it be cheaper for you to get the C2C to Upminster and then get a travelcard and use the tube from there?

It'll probably take about 30-40 minutes longer but if it's a fair bit cheaper it might be worth it.

I have no idea lol, but getting a train to Upminster means getting a ticket anyway and then paying for London...if I remember I'll ask at the train station tomorrow on my way to work

Edited by CazGirl

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sara, so pleased to hear you got tickets, I was starting to worry! I wanted to get some spares but couldn't afford to risk being stuck with extras.

Since you have been before: How many songs did the headline act play?

Vids are wonderful, where they okay about you filming I take it? How far front the front were you?

AT VIV: Yes I am sharing the travelodge.

I have no idea lol, but getting a train to Upminster means getting a ticket anyway and then paying for London...if I remember I'll ask at the train station tomorrow on my way to work

Yeah but because you're not going all the way through to Fenchurch street it'll be cheaper and you'll need to get a travel card anyway so you may as well use it from the first opportunity.

And then the next day you can just get a single to Upminster which is £4 then your C2C ticket.

Just an idea, might be worth looking into.

Sara, so pleased to hear you got tickets, I was starting to worry! I wanted to get some spares but couldn't afford to risk being stuck with extras.

Since you have been before: How many songs did the headline act play?

Vids are wonderful, where they okay about you filming I take it? How far front the front were you?

Hmmm. I haven't counted the number of songs, but if you go to my Youtube account and search for Union Chapel you should see all the songs that Katy Perry and James Morrisson did. (I think that he was the headliner and she was the next one up, as he ended it and did more songs than her)

We also had Dan Black to start, and then Sam Beeton before Katy came on, so a total of 4 artists. If there are 3 of them this time, it may be that some of them do more songs....

Just count how many James did and add a couple to Mika I guess?

I was sitting slightly to the side, and I think that it must have been maybe 4th row or so? Everything is very "close" so you don't feel like you're at the back if you are a bit far back even. The filming was done a bit "undercover" as they didn't seem keen, but I think that if people are a bit discrete it's ok. I guess that filming from the front row is a lot harder because in theory they don't allow it :naughty:.

I am indeed still looking but there is Abby and Laurel too.............we will need to make a decision...as you say though....a pricey do:shocked:

I'm not sure what I'm doing yet ... as can't afford to book anywhere at the moment ... Mika has completely wiped me this month :lmfao:

:aah:

It will be so worth it though :naughty:

I don't mind the hostel if it's still available when I can pay for it .... ummmm cheaper the better at the moment .... :boxed:

Yeah I double checked about five times before I parted with my money.

I'm extra cautious cos I realised a few days ago when I booked my hotel for Birmingham that I'd booked it for the wrong day and must have clicked the wrong bit, but I changed it, so it's okay. And mega lucky that I didn't roll in there in February, tell them I've got a room reserved and they tell me it was for three days before. PFFT.

Well they are all unavailable on my computer. And were since very early on Friday.

maybe your computer is bored to buy tickets for London gigs :blink:

it's quite odd anyway...

maybe the selling system want to convince me to buy a ticket

and he continue to propose me tickets avalaible...

bad selling system!

dont try to force me

i'm incorruttibile: i can't buy because i'm not UK resident! :biggrin2:

WTF?? How the hell did I manage to miss knowing about this gig before today :shocked:?? I'd so love to go!

And I love Paloma Faith too, she is very good live, perfect act to see with Mika.

Dammit, just looked at my life organiser (ie my calendar) - don't think it's going to be possible...if it was during school hols I'd go for it... :sad:

WTF?? How the hell did I manage to miss knowing about this gig before today :shocked:?? I'd so love to go!

And I love Paloma Faith too, she is very good live, perfect act to see with Mika.

Dammit, just looked at my life organiser (ie my calendar) - don't think it's going to be possible...if it was during school hols I'd go for it... :sad:

Don't worry, there'll be other gigs. And I'm sure you'll get to see Paloma Faith as well.

That gal is kooky fo sho. I can see why they put her on the same bill as Mika.

I guess they must have put up more- I keep neurotically checking that I haven't bought a ticket for the wrong day, but it defo sayys Union Chapel, wed 18 Nov, so it is Mika

It would be better if it actually said Mika on the tickets wouldn't it...........it would stop us all from being paranoid:shocked:

We have a spare bed available..........at The Clink Hostel............six bedded room, Ensuite, all MFCers, £20. Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks

It's really called The Clink?

:lmfao:

It would be better if it actually said Mika on the tickets wouldn't it...........it would stop us all from being paranoid:shocked:

it could be considered an interesting moment if you all gather up at the venue then and someone else plays that very day.. :fisch::roftl: god forbids :teehee:

it could be considered an interesting moment if you all gather up at the venue then and someone else plays that very day.. :fisch::roftl: god forbids :teehee:

I think that if THAT happened..........what Laurel mentions here may well happen!:naughty:

Yes ... they're gonna put us all in a room and then throw away the key ... :wink2:

I'm a good girl though ... I'm planning on escaping :wub2:

OMG don't even jinx it, you have no idea how paranoid stuff like this makes me.

Don't worry ladies I just said tickets for MIKA when I booked mine and the lady said oh you want the 18th then a very popular night that one is going to be...so calm down..:roftl:

Good job as I am all booked up train,hotel,fun..going on 17th, home 19th Mika inbetween :wink2:

xx