unionchapelmain2.jpg

DSCF0024_unionchapel.jpg

church_sonny.jpg

This next one is taken from the back, and as you can see the view is perfect:

3077796679_9a88c69e73.jpg

UnionColorLrez.jpg

I keep forgetting it's a chapel:doh::naughty:

NICE and close, looking forward to it!

Not THAT high Caz, just like a normal church. Ie, there is a slight elevation (2 steps? 3 perhaps?) and that is it. It's far lower than ANY Mika gig stage that you've been to, I promise :naughty:

I meant in the way that you won't be craning to look over people's heads like you do at the standing gigs, which is partially due the fact that it's a seated venue, but also cos it's just been designed right.

I've been sitting in the middle and at the sides for the stand-up gigs they do there, and I've always been able to see at least to the knees of whoever's performing with no trouble at all.

I didn't mean he was on a ten foot high stage, cos that would just be inconvenient. :roftl:

Some pics:

unionchapelmain2.jpg

DSCF0024_unionchapel.jpg

church_sonny.jpg

This next one is taken from the back, and as you can see the view is perfect:

3077796679_9a88c69e73.jpg

UnionColorLrez.jpg

Oh Wow .... that looks amazing ... thanks for posting the pictures Sara :wub2:

what difference does it make if it's on a cam or a phone? :blink:

*serious question*

Because I think it says in the Ts and Cs that you have to consent to being filmed (by them) but you can't film it yourself. But I don't think they'll be worried about the quality of short vids from phones.

Although now of course I will have to go and read it all again, just to make sure. :naughty:

Here we go:

The use of unauthorised cameras, video or sound recording equipment is prohibited and such items may be confiscated.

Boo :thumbdown:

Because I think it says in the Ts and Cs that you have to consent to being filmed (by them) but you can't film it yourself. But I don't think they'll be worried about the quality of short vids from phones.

Although now of course I will have to go and read it all again, just to make sure. :naughty:

OOOOOOOOH IS IT BEING RECORDED?! *gets excited*

OOOOOOOOH IS IT BEING RECORDED?! *gets excited*

I think Mika mentioned it was being recorded in an interview. You certainly have to consent to being filmed and for your image to be used in videos, photos etc without payment.

I think Mika mentioned it was being recorded in an interview. You certainly have to consent to being filmed and for your image to be used in videos, photos etc without payment.

Absolutely fine by me! I'm comfortable being on camera :naughty: Any excuse to look my best LOL!

:shocked:

I REFUSE ... I REFUSE .... I REFUSE

I won't go now ... can't possibly go and be filmed by horrid camera people .... :mf_rosetinted:

Here we go:

The use of unauthorised cameras, video or sound recording equipment is prohibited and such items may be confiscated.

They often say these things, but mostly don't enforce it if one is a bit discreet. Last year myself and Jennie (and I'm sure plenty of others) managed to take lots of very good videos and nobody told us off. You just need to be careful :naughty:.

They often say these things, but mostly don't enforce it if one is a bit discreet. Last year myself and Jennie (and I'm sure plenty of others) managed to take lots of very good videos and nobody told us off. You just need to be careful :naughty:.

how you gonna manage that from the front row lol :naughty:

I think they would turn a blind eye to phones, but camcorders might be a bit too obvious :naughty: