CHANGED DATE: Mika in Amsterdam, Netherlands at Heineken Hall

Christine

6 Months

I've been looking forward to this for 6 f*cking months! Planning and organizing, happy to see my foreign friends again and now they are f*cking pulling this trick? Now they've got me pissed.

Was thinking the same: I feel like a little girl, stamping her feet to get her own way!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Me too hun me too

Lets wait and see , I mean THEY NEED TO DO SOMETHING OFFICIAL TEAM MIKA ....

shizzz happens as you said .. at least communicate to the hard paying fans in a good way

If this is true WE WANT SOME SERIOUS COMPENSATION!!! (like say....delivering Mika to us for 24 hours) :biggrin2::wink2:

If this is true WE WANT SOME SERIOUS COMPENSATION!!! (like say....delivering Mika to us for 24 hours) :biggrin2::wink2:

I don't want compensation. I want a gig on the March 13 in Amsterdam. I will email the HMH, maybe they know something.

+1, nothing else to say, may be there is a good reason ( logistic?), i would like MS show a little bit of respect for us , we are fans BUT also customers.:mf_rosetinted:

You are spot on there!

This so reminds me of 2007, cancellations postponements, but at least we were told about it up front, and it was kind of expected as we knew he wasn't 100% fit.

This time it's not totatally clear what's going on, seeing ss it's sold out gigs that are being shuffled around, it doesn't make any sense!!!

Recockulous. If true. It's not just a case of being disappointed, many people have paid for flights and hotels. If Mika was sick thats different but this smacks of bad organisation somewhere down the line and we will be the ones paying for it. It's just not on. And I know a lot of people were able to go to this one because it was at the weekend. Is the new date at the weekend too?

Edited by babspanky

Recockulous. If true. It's not just a case of being disappointed, many people have paid for flights and hotels. If Mika was sick thats different but this smacks of bad organisation somewhere down the line and we will be the ones saying for it. It's just not on. And I know a lot of people were able to go to this one because it was at the weekend. Is the new date at the weekend too?

Friday.

Yeh babs and rose ....

Actually this takes me back a few years to those cancelled festivals ... :boxed:

Im really really not sure what to say , so many people going , flights booked , the buzz of it all happening .. i mean Mika doesnt need this right now

Anyways Im in the same boat , blind

:boxed:

O.K. I talked to my travelagency about the possibility of canceling the flights and I would loose most of the money. The new date wouldn´t be a problem for me but I don´t know if my friends would be able to come in May. I think we all share the same feeling at this moment :crybaby::dunno::mad3:

O.K. I talked to my travelagency about the possibility of canceling the flights and I would loose most of the money. The new date wouldn´t be a problem for me but I don´t know if my friends would be able to come in May. I think we all share the same feeling at this moment :crybaby::dunno::mad3:

I would have to rebook totally , I guess we would all be pretty much in the same situation

Yeh babs and rose ....

Actually this takes me back a few years to those cancelled festivals ... :boxed:

Im really really not sure what to say , so many people going , flights booked , the buzz of it all happening .. i mean Mika doesnt need this right now

Anyways Im in the same boat , blind

:boxed:

But this is not a festival. This is HIS show. HE is headlining. He even mentioned March at Life4You. He mentioned the gig several times. IN MARCH. Why the hell would they postpone a sold out show? What is more important than that? It's only going to bite Mika in the ass.

I can't even find words to say how I feel. I need confirmation, all this speculation is driving me crazy.

Like you Ingie, I really need this gig in march. We had such great plans.....I even orderd stuff. I need my unbirthdayparty!!!

But this is not a festival. This is HIS show. HE is headlining. He even mentioned March at Life4You. He mentioned the gig several times. IN MARCH. Why the hell would they postpone a sold out show? What is more important than that? It's only going to bite Mika in the ass.

I feel your pain !

It just reminds me thats all

Something must be behind it , I hope its not a TV show or some other issue that they forgot to include..that would really tweak my parts

I can't even find words to say how I feel. I need confirmation, all this speculation is driving me crazy.

Like you Ingie, I really need this gig in march. We had such great plans.....I even orderd stuff. I need my unbirthdayparty!!!

I'm going crazy over here. Seriously, we need something. TONIGHT

I feel your pain !

It just reminds me thats all

Something must be behind it , I hope its not a TV show or some other issue that they forgot to include..that would really tweak my parts

Thought the same thing! Tweeted a million times in my heaad to the man, but hey, innocent until proven guilty :sneaky2:

Yeh .. think Ill say no more until we "know"

The buzz behind this gig was incredible :boxed:

.... waits .....

Hey, it ain't over till the fat lady (well very thin boy) sings :mf_rosetinted: