CHANGED DATE: Mika in Amsterdam, Netherlands at Heineken Hall

Christine

I was talking about this a while ago, some people have visited these parties, they weren't really enthusiastic about it. And we are probably waiting for Mika to come outside, not sure if we can get back in again. But we could try :biggrin2:.

You have a point there!

there's many more of us in amsterdam! :devil:

There are 52 MFC'ers (till now): don't tell me we can't force the DJ to play the music we like :naughty:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There are 52 MFC'ers (till now): don't tell me we can't force the DJ to play the music we like :naughty:

i hope he has enough mika cd's. :das::naughty: and dolly parton, queen, disney soundtracks, etc. :roftl:

about the getting back in, i could imagine that they have a way to make that possible, because people might want to go outside to smoke after the show, for example, and well, they'd earn money if we buy drinks so they'd be stupid not to let us back in. :fisch:

I'm looking at booking flight with easyjet what do they class as one standard hand luggage does a rutsack count?

Yeah, I'm taking a rucksack to Vienna and that's on Easyjet. :thumb_yello:

about the getting back in, i could imagine that they have a way to make that possible, because people might want to go outside to smoke after the show, for example, and well, they'd earn money if we buy drinks so they'd be stupid not to let us back in. :fisch:

Yeah! I read they have paying coins (€1.25 per coin) with on one side the logo of the Heineken Music Hall and on the other side the logo of the performing band. Hope they make one for MIKA's concert!

http://www.heineken-music-hall.nl/page/149/Betalen

I'm a collector of useless memorable things... :blush-anim-cl:

Yeah! I read they have paying coins (€1.25 per coin) with on one side the logo of the Heineken Music Hall and on the other side the logo of the performing band. Hope they make one for MIKA's concert!

Yeh .. second that :roftl:

But to me .. its not useless , its memories of special times :wub2:

I know my memories aren't really reliable, but this hotel popped into my mind (Westerpark show) when I read your 'speculations' about the hotel: http://www.dylanamsterdam.com It looks quite fancy!

OW, I'm still working on it, but I have to post it :teehee::

100_0882.jpg

Wow, that's amazing! You're very talented! :wub2:

First of all: thanks for your lovely comments on my drawing! :wub2:

I read this on the HMH website:

As a regular part of the concerts in the Heiniken Music Hall, there is an afterparty in the 'Beat Box'. Everyone who likes to drink something and likes to dance on the beats of the DJ, can visit the free afterparty at the first floor. The music at the afterparty is adepted to the genre of the artist.

Anyone visited such a party before?

I've walked past them. But they always seem to kinda suck. :teehee:

They always do. They put the artist and the date on it, so you won't be able to save the ones you didn't use and you'll have to buy new ones all the time. :mf_rosetinted:

ooh, we'll get mika money, how cool is that?! :mf_lustslow::biggrin2:

<2 months today we will all be most tired :naughty: >

:biggrin2: I am still tired because of my London adventure, postponing my flight to be able to be LG again, ending up flying in the middle of the night (and the lack of sleep the nights after that because of the excitement). I can handle one night in Amsterdam :roftl:.

Oh, I love that!:mf_lustslow:

:biggrin2: I am still tired because of my London adventure, postponing my flight to be able to be LG again, ending up flying in the middle of the night (and the lack of sleep the nights after that because of the excitement). I can handle one night in Amsterdam :roftl:.

I read your reports :wub2:

I "guess" he will take his thing to Europe , I would LOVE to do it in Holland but ... hatter comes first :naughty:

:biggrin2:

I didnt know you changed your flight , good on you :thumb_yello:

I read your reports :wub2:

I "guess" he will take his thing to Europe , I would LOVE to do it in Holland but ... hatter comes first :naughty:

:biggrin2:

I didnt know you changed your flight , good on you :thumb_yello:

I had been planning to go to just one gig in order to be in time for school the next day. But after he had looked us in the eyes on Sunday and asked us who would be there the next day and who would want to be BG or LG again I changed my flight. One cannot resist those eyes (nor the Hammersmith Apollo stage :roftl:) :aah:. So I was in bed at 2 am, had to get out of bed at 3 am to catch my flight, landed in Dammy at 8.30 and intended to be at school at 9.00. Somehow I ended up being at home, in bed, instead of at school, how strange :roftl:.

But it was soooo worth it. Best weekend of my life!

Just posted in Twitter (livenation.nl)

LiveNation_nl

Mojo Concerts has marked EDITORS and MIKA tickets sold by touts invalid. New tickets for these shows are now available on www.livenation.nl!

livenation.nl:

Live Nation Nieuws

Kaarten Editors en Mika geannuleerd

maandag 08 maart 2010 Mojo Concerts heeft ongeveer 1.000 concertkaarten van Editors (1 mei) en Mika (7 mei) ongeldig gemaakt die waren opgekocht door zwarthandelaren.

Het opkopen van kaarten met als enig doel deze met winst door te verkopen is in strijd met de Algemene Voorwaarden van Mojo Concerts. De geannuleerde kaarten zijn vanaf nu weer beschikbaar voor het normale tarief.

De kaarten die nu geannuleerd zijn, waren afkomstig van 12 bedrijven (24hourtickets.nl, 4alltickets.nl, Easytickets.eu, ltaticketservice.nl, Pepetickets.nl, QQ-tickets.nl, Ticketunlimited.nl, Ticketforsale.nl, Tickets123.nl, Ticketsnederland.nl, Tickets4u.nl, Worldwideticketshop.nl).

Op www.ticketsenconcertkaarten.nl staan alle nummers vermeld van kaarten die niet meer geldig zijn. Op deze site staat ook welke stappen de kopers kunnen ondernemen tegen de tickethandelaren. Mojo Concerts adviseert cliënten van bovenstaande bedrijven contact te zoeken met deze tussenhandelaren en het geld terug te eisen aangezien de gekochte kaarten géén toegang geven.

Mojo Concerts verzet zich al jaren tegen het structureel doorverkopen van haar tickets. Dit omdat bezoekers gedwongen worden veel meer voor het concertkaartje te betalen aangezien de tickethandelaren bewust schaarste creëren. Sinds ruim een jaar worden op regelmatige basis ticketaankopen geanalyseerd en verdachte transacties eruit gehaald. Hiervoor zijn al diverse andere stappen ondernomen zoals het voeren van rechtszaken, lobby richting politiek, instellen van een maximum aantal tickets per aankoop en een grote informatie campagne om bezoekers te informeren via welke websites kaarten gekocht kunnen worden.

Er zijn nog meer transacties onder de loep genomen en de verwachting is dat de komende periode nog meer kaarten van diverse evenementen worden geannuleerd. Koop daarom alleen via het officiële voorverkoopadres www.livenation.nl.

Voor meer informatie zie: www.ticketsenconcertkaarten.nl of over waar je het beste concertkaarten kan kopen: www.weetwaarjekoopt.nl.

Processing by translate.google.com (you may laugh about the translations) :lmao:

Live Nation News

Maps Editors and Mika canceled

monday 08 maart 2010

Mojo Concerts has about 1,000 concert tickets Editors (May 1) and Mika (May 7) that were canceled were bought by black merchants.

The purchase of these cards for the sole purpose of profit by selling violates the Terms of Mojo Concerts. The canceled tickets are now available again to the normal rate.

The cards are now canceled, were from 12 companies (24hourtickets.nl, 4alltickets.nl, Easytickets.eu, ltaticketservice.nl, Pepetickets.nl, QQ-tickets.nl, Ticketunlimited.nl, Ticketforsale.nl, Tickets123.nl , Ticketsnederland.nl, Tickets4u.nl, Worldwideticketshop.nl).

On www.ticketsenconcertkaarten.nl all numbers are listed on cards that are no longer valid. This site is also what steps the ticket buyers can take against the traffickers. Mojo Concerts advises clients of these companies develop relationships with these intermediaries and to demand the money back because the cards not purchased access.

Mojo Concerts militates against for years by selling its structural tickets. This is because more visitors are forced to pay for the concert ticket as the ticket traders deliberately creating shortages. Since more than one years on regular ticket purchases and analyze suspicious transactions removed. There are already several other steps such as conducting litigation, political lobbying, setting a maximum number of tickets per purchase and a major information campaign to inform visitors to websites through which tickets can be bought.

There are other transactions under the microscope and it is expected that the coming period more maps of various events are canceled. Buy why only through the official presale www.livenation.nl address.

For more information see: www.ticketsenconcertkaarten.nl or you can buy the best concert tickets: www.weetwaarjekoopt.nl.

Everybody check your ticket :shocked:

LiveNation_nl

Mojo Concerts has marked EDITORS and MIKA tickets sold by touts invalid. New tickets for these shows are now available on www.livenation.nl!

livenation.nl:

Processing by translate.google.com (you may laugh about the translations) :lmao:

I guess tickets bought on Mikasounds are safe???

I guess tickets bought on Mikasounds are safe???

well, we don't have them yet, so i'd hope they send us valid ones... :fisch: from what i understand, it's only tickets bought from one of those websites:

24hourtickets.nl, 4alltickets.nl, Easytickets.eu, ltaticketservice.nl, Pepetickets.nl, QQ-tickets.nl, Ticketunlimited.nl, Ticketforsale.nl, Tickets123.nl, Ticketsnederland.nl, Tickets4u.nl, Worldwideticketshop.nl

well, we don't have them yet, so i'd hope they send us valid ones... :fisch: from what i understand, it's only tickets bought from one of those websites:

24hourtickets.nl, 4alltickets.nl, Easytickets.eu, ltaticketservice.nl, Pepetickets.nl, QQ-tickets.nl, Ticketunlimited.nl, Ticketforsale.nl, Tickets123.nl, Ticketsnederland.nl, Tickets4u.nl, Worldwideticketshop.nl

I would agree

My dad just texted me about this. I suppose tickets bought from Mikasounds should be fine. Anyway, we can't check if they're valid, cause we don't have them yet.

LiveNation_nl

livenation.nl:

thank you for this - have just been and bought one of the newly released tickets. I am coming to Amsterdam :thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

My dad just texted me about this. I suppose tickets bought from Mikasounds should be fine. Anyway, we can't check if they're valid, cause we don't have them yet.

Tickets bought from Mikasounds are as official as you can get. Don't worry about them.

If you paid double the price for them from somewhere else (one of the listed sites, most likely), NOW is the time to start worrying.

I'm so glad the promoters have done this. Ticket touting on the street is one thing, but when they buy up dozens and dozens of tickets online as soon as they go on sale, it stoops to a whole new low.

Hellooooo!

I'm very behind due to a hectic gig schedule over the last few weeks!

I'm off to Amsterdam THIS weekend!!:sneaky2: as well all booked up with a chum anyway for a weekend away.

I'm still hopeful to come on 7th May too!!:biggrin2:

Can someone please update me to save much scrolling! ( promise to keep up from here!)

Are we all to dress up as characters from Alice in Wonderland??

Do you have a list of who is what?

I'm sure i love dressing up!!!:teehee: