CHANGED DATE: Mika in Amsterdam, Netherlands at Heineken Hall

Christine

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cheshire cat costume shouldn't be too hard though?

Just buy some tights or socks like these and wear clothes that match those colours.

You can cut some cat ears out of paper and fix them onto a hairband.

Paint on some whiskers and voila!

I suggested it:biggrin2:

And we had this perfect idea for gifts, Freddie is bringing a copy of the book and we will all draw on it and customize it for him and I also thought, maybe we can also give him:

http://www.bol.com/nl/p/muziek/alice-in-wonderland/1000004008172083/index.html :biggrin2:

Sounds great!

Btw, am I the only who hasn't received the tickets yet? :teehee:

And we had this perfect idea for gifts, Freddie is bringing a copy of the book and we will all draw on it and customize it for him and I also thought, maybe we can also give him:

http://www.bol.com/nl/p/muziek/alice-in-wonderland/1000004008172083/index.html :biggrin2:

That's such a lovely idea :wub2:

I can try to finish the 'Alice in Wonderland' drawing...

I suggested it:biggrin2:

That's a lovely idea, nice cd. :thumb_yello:

Btw, am I the only who hasn't received the tickets yet? :teehee:

I haven't received my tickets either. :sneaky2:

I haven't received my tickets either. :sneaky2:

:aah:

I may have gotten mine today, but since they're being send to my parents house, I'm not sure. My mom called to say that there'd been a delivery from the UK that had to be signed for, but no one was home. I'm guessing it's the tickets (don't know what else it could be), but won't know for sure till Thursday, when my parents will have the time to pick it up at the post office. :aah:

I hope yours will come soon too!

I may have gotten mine today, but since they're being send to my parents house, I'm not sure. My mom called to say that there'd been a delivery from the UK that had to be signed for, but no one was home. I'm guessing it's the tickets (don't know what else it could be), but won't know for sure till Thursday, when my parents will have the time to pick it up at the post office. :aah:

Those are the tickets, I had the same thing with my Dusseldorf tickets:naughty:

I hope they will come tomorrow. When I checked the tracking number it said they tried to deliver them on Saturday. But I was home all day and I didn't see the mailman. Neither did they leave a card that I was not home, which they usually do. :dunno:

Same thing happened last year, but then after two days I did get a note in my mailbox.

Helllo amsterdam peeps!

so long since to catch up here but can't wait , not long now!:wub2:

Yes my ticket says 13th March!!:naughty:

can't wait to see you all!!

:biggrin2:

Hi Vicky :bye: Next week! :thumb_yello: Well, the end of next week, but it sounds much better this way. :teehee:

I couldn't afford a costume either, so for me its mostly the face, accesories and a black/brown dress.

Maybe she should go that way too, I mean, focus on the facepaint and dress in similar colors? The t-shirt idea seems good!

Yeah same for me. I have no total costume, but it still will look cool! :thumb_yello:

Helllo amsterdam peeps!

Hey Vicky :wub2: Can't wait to see you again!!

Helllo amsterdam peeps!

Can't wait to see you again either....queueing for the toilets at McDo is just not the same:naughty:

yahoooo!

I can't believe it is nearly here ... again!

I've already been to Amsterdam this year!!

:teehee:

Are you a character?

Is it all going well?

You already have? For sightseeing?

I'm the white queen. :aah:

O Kaatje,you can put me on the list also,as a playingcard something :naughty:

I will. :biggrin2: