CHANGED DATE: Mika in Amsterdam, Netherlands at Heineken Hall

Christine

Tape is fine, tape is good, that way there are no changes in the song so we can do our choreography like we practiced. As long as he sees it, wahooo!

Thanks Sasje and Wicky!

Was thinking just the same!

But I still didn't find out, if he's on stage during the song... :blink:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It looks like the band just is still on the stage when Kick ass is played. And the (LG and BG) girls too. Would be great if the girls in Dammy would do the flash mob too :biggrin2:.

was thinking the same, it would be fab if the LGs and BGs knew the choreography too and did it on stage. so any MFCers who are planning to be LGs/BGs in dammy, please learn the choreography and make sure to teach it to all the non-mfcers backstage. :biggrin2:

mika didn't play KA live in paris, but the band and LGs/BGs stayed on stage for the whole song. no idea where mika was, didn't see him. at several gigs he was lurking though, i've personally seen it in stuttgart, there were windows up in the backstage area, and mika was watching the crowd reactions to KA from those windows. :wink2: i think it's a good idea to tell john to make sure mika sees it.:thumb_yello:

btw, i asked anna in paris whether ida will be in amsterdam, and she said yes, she thinks so. :thumb_yello: unfortunately didn't get to ask ida herself (that would've been the original plan...), but if anna's right, we're gonna see ida & get her fab GGG opera intro in amsterdam too, love it! :wub2:

btw, i asked anna in paris whether ida will be in amsterdam, and she said yes, she thinks so. :thumb_yello: unfortunately didn't get to ask ida herself (that would've been the original plan...), but if anna's right, we're gonna see ida & get her fab GGG opera intro in amsterdam too, love it! :wub2:

Really?? :shocked:

I'll have to keep an eye on Leator then..:sneaky2:

But I loved the video and it will be so beautiful..:wub2:

So, is anyone from here planning on being a Big/LG during the gig? I know Sylvana is, but that's the only one I know of so far. The flash mob would look so much stronger if people on stage were doing it too!

So, is anyone from here planning on being a Big/LG during the gig? I know Sylvana is, but that's the only one I know of so far. The flash mob would look so much stronger if people on stage were doing it too!

Well i would do it again but i'll be all dressed up for the gig as red queen !!!

Well i would do it again but i'll be all dressed up for the gig as red queen !!!

Exactly, most of us will have that "problem". I am not trying for LG this time since I want to make sure the flash mob in the audience is going well (for as far I can make that sure :bleh:). Although if I'd be standing on stage it would be easier for people to copy me :roftl:. No, just kidding, I am the white rabbit and will stay the white rabbit :thumb_yello:.

Did you get my email with the link to the flash mob? I am so looking forward to seeing your wig!

hahaha yessss.. i really really really hope i can be an Lg..i'm nervous for that..

Sasje said he was in Munich, so. And I'll ask John to make sure he sees it! :thumb_yello:

i didn't see him on stage in munich during KA. :blink: gotta look at my video again, but i'd be surprised if he was!

didn't patricia want to be a BG in amsterdam again? i thought she mentioned it in berlin... it seems though that mama p doesn't like it now if people do it who have already done it at other gigs, she was very strict about it in paris, wouldn't let axie do it again, and i also almost didn't get to do it, even though she had promised it the day before. :aah:

I've been thinking about it!

Sorry I've not been on this thread, but I wasn't sure if I was going to make it, but I now have my ticket booked for the coach (almost door to door!) and I'm gearing myself up!:thumb_yello:

I'll spend the weekend getting the flashmob moves rehearsed, so I'll be ready for it.

I'm getting excited!:woot_jump:

fab to hear rose that you'll be able to make it! :biggrin2:

like i said though, don't count on getting chosen to be a bg again, they prefer people now who haven't done it yet.

btw, also they didn't want any small big girls in paris. wonder what made them change their mind about it. :blink:

fab to hear rose that you'll be able to make it! :biggrin2:

like i said though, don't count on getting chosen to be a bg again, they prefer people now who haven't done it yet.

btw, also they didn't want any small big girls in paris. wonder what made them change their mind about it. :blink:

I'm excited!

I'm not too bothered about not getting picked, I'm just happy to be actually going:naughty:

I've been thinking about it!

Sorry I've not been on this thread, but I wasn't sure if I was going to make it, but I now have my ticket booked for the coach (almost door to door!) and I'm gearing myself up!:thumb_yello:

I'll spend the weekend getting the flashmob moves rehearsed, so I'll be ready for it.

I'm getting excited!:woot_jump:

I´m so happy to see you again Rose :wink2:. See you next week !!!

I´m not sure if I´ll be able to take part at the flash mob, can´t use my right arm as I want. But I sure will enjoy watching you all doing it.

I´m so happy to see you again Rose :wink2:. See you next week !!!

I´m not sure if I´ll be able to take part at the flash mob, can´t use my right arm as I want. But I sure will enjoy watching you all doing it.

Can't wait to see everyone again, looking forward to this so much now.:wink2:

I'll dance extra hard for you:thumb_yello: