Mika in Düsseldorf, Germany at Philipshalle

Christine

How close is the closest toilet? :naughty:

And what do you guys do with eating if there's no place to get something to eat? Just have some sandwitches in your bag or something? :biggrin2:

Well the tavern thing I was talking about, I think they could serve food, I dunno... Let's hope they've built some new bars like next to the venue :biggrin2: If anyone remembers another alternative from back in 2007 please say so :aah:

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And what do you guys do with eating if there's no place to get something to eat? Just have some sandwitches in your bag or something? :biggrin2:

I usually do that yes .. Or some biscuits or so .. In case there's nothing to eat .. But not much, since I'm mostly so excited I forget to eat anyway :aah:

Wheee! It's getting closer!! *happy dance*:biggrin2:

Although is now a good time to mention...I HATE flying!!!:shocked: This better be worth it! LOL

It will be worth it!! :biggrin2:

aaaaaalmostttttt :D

:woot_jump:

Me and my daughter Annemaaike are going to Dusseldorf. We're from Holland actually!

That's great! Then we meet again. Miek and I are going and Ingie and probably Shady and more I think :original:.

I got some nice pictures from Blue (Karin), I am on them, your daugther too (both with fake eyelashes :biggrin2:). If you are interested in having them, could you PM me your email adress?

Ready? What's that?! :aah:

So much to do .. I don't even know yet if my GPS has a Germany-part .. :lmfao: But I know in wich direction to drive so I'll be fine :mf_rosetinted: I think :aah:

Ready? What's that?! :aah:

So much to do .. I don't even know yet if my GPS has a Germany-part .. :lmfao: But I know in wich direction to drive so I'll be fine :mf_rosetinted: I think :aah:

hahahaha, well now i'm ready.. bought all the stuff that i need so i can go now hahaha..

aaaahw, well you will find your way.. use your mika gps :)

:woot_jump: :woot_jump:

Sorry, but the excitement finally kicked in!

Hope to meet many of you in Düsseldorf! :bye:

:woot_jump:

It feels as if it's my first gig or something :aah::roftl: