Mika in Vienna, Austria at Gasometer

Christine

They won't start selling the merchadise before 7pm in the evening, right before the gig. :wink2:

Also, Mika's merchandise stall has nothing to do with the venue. The venue's merchandise shop is completely different and will never be selling Mika stuff unless they name Gasometer B after Mika in 20 years... :mf_rosetinted:

how cool would that be, though :naughty:

by the way are they generally more expensive than on the actual online store? I hope not! ii neeed a shiiirrrttt.

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how cool would that be, though :naughty:

by the way are they generally more expensive than on the actual online store? I hope not! ii neeed a shiiirrrttt.

I hope not! I want to go home with a brand new cool MIKA t-shirt too!:mf_lustslow: soo excited!

At the airport waiting for my flight. Paranoid i've forgotten something but i've got money, passport, tickets, camera, and hair straighteners, that's it, right?

Clothes?

HAHAHAH! :roftl:

Gah, I'm still in Hungary! We only set off around 12. I don't even know what to dooooo :aah:

yeah I know what you mean! I'm leaving around 12 too and up since 7 am and just cannot wait to finally be there!:aah::aah::aah: have a save trip and see u at the show!