POSTPONED: Mika in Lisbon Portugal at Campo Pequeno

Christine

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Say hi from me! :naughty: He will prob. just look like someone lost who donno who or what the hell you are talking about :lmfao:

Say wot?

It'll be fine...I'm sure Mika has contingency plans. HE'LL BE THERE! :thumb_yello:

I want to think so...:aah:

Driving directions for Mika:

Turn right at the Pyrenees, keep going, when you reach the green bit of Spain turn left and then keeping going till the language changes and you see the Cristo Rei :mf_rosetinted: AND SET OFF NOW! :biggrin2:

They've got a songs that they've been waiting to hear

a gig that they've been waiting to see

And now a stupid hunk of rock spews ash in the air

And traps poor Meeks in Pareee...

Blame it on the volcaaaano! Blame it on the volcaaano!

:teehee::roftl:

I'm sure Mika will let us know as soon as HE knows what's going on. I envision his people scrambling like crazy to find a Plan B to get to Lisbon that doesn't involve flying out of Paris - meanwhile he's preoccupied with that, but needing to focus on the gig in Paris tonight.

They have options - they may fly from an airport further south, or they may just hop on a bus tonight and drive to Lisbon. It ain't over until it's over. And if he does have to cancel - which would be a last resort - I'm sure it would just be postponed until May after Amsterdam. Hang in there, Portuguese fans! :huglove:

Edited by lollipop_monkey

WHAT THE FECK IS GOING ON????

I just got a phone call from a friend saying the gig was cancelled and I'm about to burst into tears!!! :tears:

:shocked:

:huglove:

I really thought Mika's people would be able to figure out how to get there in time but everything seems to be too chaotic all across Europe at the moment. :sad:

PS: Let's not give up hope, though, it is not officially confirmed I guess.

Edited by suzie

WHAT THE FECK IS GOING ON????

I just got a phone call from a friend saying the gig was cancelled and I'm about to burst into tears!!! :tears:

:shocked:

:huglove:

I really thought Mika's people would be able to figure out how to get there in time but everything seems to be too chaotic all across Europe at the moment. :sad:

no! nobody has cancelled anything yet mary. i'm sure mika's management is working on an alternative way to get the crew to lisbon... we just have to sit tight and not panic :huglove:

no! nobody has cancelled anything yet mary. i'm sure mika's management is working on an alternative way to get the crew to lisbon... we just have to sit tight and not panic :huglove:

Guy could you mods please check it with TM for us please?

Well...about the "not panic" thing I'm afraid it's too late...

But yeah...we'll have to wait... :no:

i know it's not easy, but in the end, it will not change the outcome what so ever, as there is nothing we can do. so we may as well go for the "wait and see" & stay positive attitude. :huglove:

Guy could you mods please check it with TM for us please?

Team Mika will let the fans know as soon as THEY know - I'm sure of it. Right now they must be looking into what their options are and trying to figure out a plan. I know the waiting and wondering is crazy-making for you guys, but I imagine the atmosphere in Mikaland right now is very chaotic trying to find a way to make this work. They want to get to Lisbon and perform just as much as you guys want them to.

Just remember Mika HATES cancelling shows. We're talking about the man who performed in Oakland 24 hours after hurting his foot in a giant boot thing, doped up on painkillers. We're talking about the man who pulled a show out of his ass in Salt Lake City after the trucks got stuck in the snow.

If there is a way, they will find it. And if worst comes to worst, I'm sure it will be a postponement rather than an outright cancellation. Hang in there. :huglove:

Team Mika will let the fans know as soon as THEY know - I'm sure of it. Right now they must be looking into what their options are and trying to figure out a plan. I know the waiting and wondering is crazy-making for you guys, but I imagine the atmosphere in Mikaland right now is very chaotic trying to find a way to make this work. They want to get to Lisbon and perform just as much as you guys want them to.

Just remember Mika HATES cancelling shows. We're talking about the man who performed in Oakland 24 hours after hurting his foot in a giant boot thing, doped up on painkillers. We're talking about the man who pulled a show out of his ass in Salt Lake City after the trucks got stuck in the snow.

If there is a way, they will find it. Hang in there. :huglove:

Exactly. If God retires, Mika's a good replacement :thumb_yello::roftl:

Are airports open in Lisbon or anywhere in Portugal? Because then they can get there from Netherlands or Belgium,, for example..