Christine

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah. Well that could work.

I still prefer my boat idea though. :shun:

Caz my dear... what are you suggesting? That they drive to some French port city at midnight or 1am or something, get there in the middle of the night.... and then what. Have an ocean liner waiting (in the middle of the night) to take them from, I don't know, La Rochelle or something, all the way to Lisbon? :roftl:

:huglove:

Mika could say something... "The show is going to happen"... "I don't know"... "I'm not able to manage a flight in time"... "I don't want to talk"... Whatever... But something...

Mika's tweet said all they can say, really. This volcano chaos is bad. But Mika needs to keep his head in the game and let the people around him sort out the logistics.

I know it sucks, but believe me, I'm sure they're doing their best. :thumb_yello:

Caz you crack me up!

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

Well so long as I put a smile on someone's face...:roftl:

CONCERT POSTPONED: NEW DATE - MAY 11th

http://www.destak.pt/artigo/60420

*goes to cry under the bed*

Call me on May 10th, ok?

Kaythanksbye.

I'd still wait until we heard from Team Mika themselves...but if this IS true, at least it's already rescheduled and the Volcano Horror should be okay by then. You're still gonna get your concert, it'll just be next month instead :huglove:

Gig on Tuesday? Brillant.

This is over for me.

I had classes tomorrow and on Saturday... This is not fair... He manage to go everywhere...but not here.

I understand your disappointment. But I don't think this is fair. If he cancelled then he did it because he doesn't have much of a choice. And I'm dead sure he's feeling quite miserable about it.

Caz my dear... what are you suggesting? That they drive to some French port city at midnight or 1am or something, get there in the middle of the night.... and then what. Have an ocean liner waiting (in the middle of the night) to take them from, I don't know, La Rochelle or something, all the way to Lisbon? :roftl:

:huglove:

They could build a freakin' raft, dammit!! :mad3:

:boat:

I understand your disappointment. But I don't think this is fair. If he cancelled then he did it because he doesn't have much of a choice. And I'm dead sure he's feeling quite miserable about it.

not as miserable as we do, Vi...:tears:

Exactly. Mika doesn't take cancellations lightly. I remember at Hammersmith when it got cancelled (Heck, I was actually at the venue raring to go), John put Mika on the phone and personally apologised to the crowd. Mika cares 100%, I know he does. That's why there's already a new date, and not just a cancellation :huglove:

Exactly. Mika doesn't take cancellations lightly. I remember at Hammersmith when it got cancelled (Heck, I was actually at the venue raring to go), John put Mika on the phone and personally apologised to the crowd. Mika cares 100%, I know he does. That's why there's already a new date, and not just a cancellation :huglove:

OMG, I remember seeing a video of that :fangurl::fangurl:

I don't think it's fair wither. I mean, I'm bummed the concert got cancelled as well, but it's not the man's fault. It sucks? yes of course, since a friday was a perfect day for the concert.

I still believe he feels as bummed as we do

If he cancelled then he did it because he doesn't have much of a choice. And I'm dead sure he's feeling quite miserable about it.

yes, exactly. It was clearly not his choice. It was life intervening.

As I gather he is doing a gig at the moment yet he found the time to send a tweet pre-warning fans. If he had known more an hour ago, he would have said more, so it is clearly a last minute cancellation he had absolutely no control of.

I'm sorry guys. I know it must be a huge disappointment on the eve of the gig. Same as Caz I was at the venue when a gig was cancelled and it's a huge letdown.

I hope you can forget all about it on May 11 and just have a great time.

Just heard from Team Mika that the gig will indeed be postponed until May 11th. Sorry guys! :huglove:

On the bright side, it's less than a month away. I know that's not much consolation when you were planning to see him tomorrow, but at least you know you'll see him - just a little later than planned.