POSTPONED: Mika in Lisbon Portugal at Campo Pequeno

Christine

I read yesternight here,on the MFC the Team Mika message.... was the MFC the only place where this message were posted??

I'm not sure. I thought it came from Mikasounds but I don't see it there now. :dunno:

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmfao:

"WHO would be crazy enough to come to Lisbon on that day??"

*phone rings*

"Hello? This is Mika, I'd like to know if I can schedule the venue for next month?"

"Yeah, sure. May 11th is ok for you?"

"Perfect!!"

"Sucker... :mf_rosetinted:"

:floor:

I am really happy that you managed to pick up off the floor so quickly..:biggrin2:

:(

I'm so sorry for you.

Even if Mika could take the train, it would have been too late. From Paris to Hendaye (south west of France), it takes more than 7 hours by train. And i think it's the same to go from Hendaye to Lisbon.

I hope everybody can go there on May 11th. :wink2:

I didn't say other concerts are cancelled. Damn I hope not Dx

Sunday is still a long way from now.

The ash is coming to the ground. Masks off people...

This would be a very good opportunity to wear superhero-costumes...:wink2:

Edited by AnnaMariaPetra
inserted 'good'

Found this tweet:

InesAlbuq: Mika's (@mikasounds) concert is today! I'm soooo looking forward to it! What could be a better way to mark the end of my exams? ;)

about 1 hour ago from web

Replied to her telling it's cancelled and rescheduled for May 11th. And said she could check MFC...

Poor girl!

I don't want to sound pessimistic, but the new date sucks big time.

The Pope visits Lisbon on that same f*cking day, the city will be chaotic, no need to mention traffic, right?

Besides, the gig WILL lose audience, you can write this down! :sneaky2:

Do you think it will be a hard choice for people: Mika - the Pope?

I'm sorry Mika but between you and the Pope, I'd rather fangurly over the Pope on May 11th, see you in 2013...

What??!!??

Are you sure Ms. Wonka??

Lets think about this - your soul or your heart??

I don't think your soul is any danger I would follow your heart if I were you.

The Pope will forgive you - Mika won't!

I would attend the Mika concert.

:roftl::roftl:

Edited by Kodes100

Do you think it will be a hard choice for people: Mika - the Pope?

It will be, if the choice is "Staying at hope far away from Lisbon" vs "Going to a gig in a chaotic city on a tuesday"

Believe me, there will be people who will choose the first one. :boxed:

:floor:

I am really happy that you managed to pick up off the floor so quickly..:biggrin2:

Only because it was postponed, not cancelled... :thumb_yello:

But I'm still vey upset...I was already in Lisbon when I heard the bad news, and...well...2 trips to Lisbon in 2 months were not in my plans. :boxed:

Oh well...

I just think Mika should say something, even if it was just a simple tweet. We'd really appreciate it... :blush-anim-cl:

Only because it was postponed, not cancelled... :thumb_yello:

But I'm still vey upset...I was already in Lisbon when I heard the bad news, and...well...2 trips to Lisbon in 2 months were not in my plans. :boxed:

Oh well...

I just think Mika should say something, even if it was just a simple tweet. We'd really appreciate it... :blush-anim-cl:

Mika just tweeted.

These things take a little time.

i only complain the fact that he didn´t tweet or send a message from mikasounds or something like that,as i´m sure that there are so many people around him who knew how the caos was f*uckin the whole MFC... jimmy tweeted tonight,and mika would had be able to say just "sorry guys,volcano has changes our plans,but i´d really love to see you on 11th may".

just that. not so much work,i think....

Mika's job is to make the music and do the shows. It's not his job to inform people of cancellations. Yes, maybe SOMEONE should have put some information up somewhere, but as well as doing the gig last night, they were probably all busting a gut trying the reschedule the Lisbon gig, re-route to go direct to Barcelona, change hotels and travel plans, cancel any planned promo and re-schedule that, etc. I don't imagine any of them were sitting on their backsides doing nothing.

My point (above) exactly. Last night they were busy sorting things. Today we are getting news, and it's from the man himself. With all the stress he's under, I think we should consider ourselves lucky he has taken the time. :biggrin2:

My point (above) exactly. Last night they were busy sorting things. Today we are getting news, and it's from the man himself. With all the stress he's under, I think we should consider ourselves lucky he has taken the time. :biggrin2:

:thumb_yello:

Not the tweets I expected, but ok...

I hope he makes it to Spain, safe and kicking ass. :wink2:

Hi girls:bye: Sorry to hear about cancelling the today gis:tears:

But he'll make it up to you very soon:wub2:

Just be a bit patient, you're young, you're strong.....:teehee:

Hi girls:bye: Sorry to hear about cancelling the today gis:tears:

But he'll make it up to you very soon:wub2:

Just be a bit patient, you're young, you're strong.....:teehee:

I ain't young, i ain't strong, and tonight Campo Pequeno would be where i belong...:sneaky2:

I ain't young, i ain't strong, and tonight Campo Pequeno would be where i belong...:sneaky2:

The Pope or Mika?

Your soul or your heart?

Sainthood or fangurl?

The Pope forgives Mika does not!

The Cathedral or the stadium?

Such major decisions Ms. Wonka!!

From Facebook:

It is with great regret that Mika has had to postpone his Lisbon performance tonight at Campo Pequeno - as everyone knows due to the Icelandic volcano eruption nearly all European flights have been cancelled and no matter what we tried it was impossible to get to Lisbon in time for the show.

However, we will reschedule the show to the 11th May, which is the first available date, and Mika hopes to see all his Portuguese fans who bought tickets at this show.

All ticket holdersfor tonight’s show can:

- Use the 16th April ticket to attend the 11th May concert at Campo Pequeno.

- Claim your money back from today until 1st May at the same places where the tickets were purchased (must present tickets)

For further information please see http://www.musicanocoracao.pt, http://www.tmn.pt, http://www.rfm.pt or call +351 21 010 57 00.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/notes/mika/mika-postpones-concert-in-lisbon-campo-pequeno/382819408579

Well I'll be there on the 11th. Btw I went there today to see if someone had appeared that didn't knew of the cancelation. I was wearing my Mika rosetta all day xD

Was hoping to find someone to grab a coffee :naughty: