Mika in Barcelona, Spain at Palau Sant Jordi

Christine

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? So it's you who stole the sun from us!! :sneaky2: We used to be sunny Spain, but now we look more like rainny England:boxed:

I'll bring the sun with me from Israel, you are more then welcome to have it. :biggrin2:

How many trunks are you taking, woman?? It's only 5 days! :naughty:

Really? So it's you who stole the sun from us!! :sneaky2: We used to be sunny Spain, but now we look more like rainny England:boxed:

It takes a lot of consideration...I must look my absolute best...what if some hot chico comes to steal me away and I look like shizzle?:mf_rosetinted:

Ah sun is shining here now....I shall put it in a jar and take it with me:mf_rosetinted:

Mooooooooorrrrrrniiiiiiiiiiiing!!!!!!! :bye:

Sleeping in the Q???:shocked::shocked: No ***** way!!! I'm sorry, but my time is much more valuable than that, I don't love Mika that much, or I'm not that mad (yet) :naughty:Nothing can be more important than my sleep (says someone who's gonna have 5 days party in a row:naughty:).

Have you packed yet, lazy bums?:naughty:

My thoughts exactly :naughty: I already have to travel at night time, so I would never dream of spending my night in the queue as much as I like queueing :aah:

17 degrees in Barcelona? Yes, I can live with that too :biggrin2:

My thoughts exactly :naughty: I already have to travel at night time, so I would never dream of spending my night in the queue as much as I like queueing :aah:

17 degrees in Barcelona? Yes, I can live with that too :biggrin2:

Phew :naughty:. I already thought I would have to wear my raintrousers again, over my cute outfit, like I did in London. Seems like it isn't necessary after all.

And yes, Lollipopgirls get shoes to their costume (mine hurt quite a lot, both nights, but you forget about that when you dance on stage :biggrin2:).

I am really curious what the LG girls will wear on their heads, in Dusseldorf the LG wore different head thingies then we did in London.

If I am right you were BG Sarina, the 2nd night in Hammersmith, when I was LG, correct?

Freddie, I'd say if you want to be a BG Barcelona is the place to do it. I would loooove to see that :biggrin2:.

Phew :naughty:. I already thought I would have to wear my raintrousers again, over my cute outfit, like I did in London. Seems like it isn't necessary after all.

And yes, Lollipopgirls get shoes to their costume (mine hurt quite a lot, both nights, but you forget about that when you dance on stage :biggrin2:).

I am really curious what the LG girls will wear on their heads, in Dusseldorf the LG wore different head thingies then we did in London.

If I am right you were BG Sarina, the 2nd night in Hammersmith, when I was LG, correct?

Freddie, I'd say if you want to be a BG Barcelona is the place to do it. I would loooove to see that :biggrin2:.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm .....being front and rokin it also has its advantages :wub2:

You know ... if it falls into my lap Ill go for it .. but I could be sending emails off pushing for it you know .. but either , I kind of said I would be front with asun now :aah:

You know ... if it falls into my lap Ill go for it .. but I could be sending emails off pushing for it you know .. but either , I kind of said I would be front with asun now :aah:

Good boy! You stay with mamma:naughty: (you called me Asun again!!! weeeeeeee!!):roftl:

And with me :mf_rosetinted:.

OH yes hun! I was a BG in Hammaersmith with you as LG :thumb_yello:

This time my friend Mikabunny wants to try but she doesn't speak english so I have to help her....ergo...I'm trying again as BG :naughty:

OH yes hun! I was a BG in Hammaersmith with you as LG :thumb_yello:

This time my friend Mikabunny wants to try but she doesn't speak english so I have to help her....ergo...I'm trying again as BG :naughty:

Good luck :thumb_yello:. There are a lot of BG outfits so I am sure it will work out.

Thats true , get that a LOT actually .. .. freddie not david .. well unless its ingie and shes REALLY annoyed with me .. its david

If you hear her call me David .. you know something is up :aah::roftl:

OK, I'll keep an eye and an ear on her just in case:naughty: Now that she won't hear me, she scares me a little:naughty:

Hi everyone!

Yes, I wanted to know how Mika fans are... I explain...

Maybe u already know that some Tokio Hotel fans in Spain have gone a week and 10 days before the concert to have the best place in the concert,, and the last night in Barcelona there where more than 300 people sleeping there..

So.. I know that u are not so crazy ^^’ but I wanted to know if there are some mika fans who sleep there a night or go really early in the morning. Will u do it for Barcelona concert??

Sorry if this thread doesn’t fit here, but I didn’t know where to post it..

And also sorry for my English >_<

Thank u!

thank u for answering! ^^

so yeah.. >_< that's really crazy sleeping there so many days.. so u go the same day of the concert..

but at what time??? early in the morning? or diractly at the afternoon?? :o

xDD i'm really curious.. cause i'm used to go to all the concerts really early and i'm happy cause in my Mika concert i won't have to do it *O*

thank u for answering! ^^

so yeah.. >_< that's really crazy sleeping there so many days.. so u go the same day of the concert..

but at what time??? early in the morning? or diractly at the afternoon?? :o

xDD i'm really curious.. cause i'm used to go to all the concerts really early and i'm happy cause in my Mika concert i won't have to do it *O*

Hey Maria!! I think I answered you in the Spanish Thread (not quite sure tho, wonder where I left my head:naughty:). We usually go to the venue in the afternoon, I really don't see a point going before, since the venue is so big, do you?:wink2: