Mika in Madrid, Spain at Palacio De Los Deportes

Christine

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it ok to leave the queue an hour before the doors open to get my tickets???

Never done it before...

Yes, but it will be helpful if you use a numbering system in the queue. So when it gets down to the wire there is an agreement between everyone about what order you will enter the venue. How big is this place? Will there only be one set of doors?

Yes, but it will be helpful if you use a numbering system in the queue. So when it gets down to the wire there is an agreement between everyone about what order you will enter the venue. How big is this place? Will there only be one set of doors?

for what i know,only one big door :thumb_yello:

Remember: I WANNA SEE HIM SHIRTLESS/I WANT HIM SHIRTLESS... :biggrin2::naughty:

even the not-so-curled man is hot,the weather here is a lil cold,don´t know if he will take his shirt off... but if he does.... YOU WILL HAVE YOUR PIC JUST A FEW MINUTES AFTER!!!!

*goes to speak to Belen,to remind him not to sleep and posting the pics i´ll sent her*

even the not-so-curled man is hot,the weather here is a lil cold,don´t know if he will take his shirt off... but if he does.... YOU WILL HAVE YOUR PIC JUST A FEW MINUTES AFTER!!!!

*goes to speak to Belen,to remind him not to sleep and posting the pics i´ll sent her*

gooooooood girl :naughty::wink2:

:shocked:

Ms Wonka I am sure people will accomodate you no matter what you want to do in the queue.:wink2::wink2::shocked::teehee:

Not so sure, MFCrs know me, other spanish peeps don't...:boxed:

in barcelona it´s all organized by numbers... so when you get your number you then can go for your ticket....:thumb_yello:

Who's organizing it with john?

I have no idea...

Maybe Asun Da Spanish Queen should take care of it with John...She knows him, right?...

When are you leaving?

I'll sms you on my way...

When does the concert start?? I've seen some magazines say at 21:30 but when I bought the ticket it said at 19:30 and I can't open Mikasounds! can anyone please help???

there is usually an opening act that preceeds mika. so your ticket will say 19h39, as that's probably when the opening act hits the stage :wink2:

Already in backstage? the concert is tomorrow:shocked:. Maybe you meant Barcelona? :wink2:

ROTFL yes!!:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

she's well organised usually, but this would be a little too well organised.. :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

The doors open at 19:30, the box office at 17:30, and the show begins at 21:30. ( Just read at Palacio de los Deportes web). There is only a big door.

And even if the airports were closed , we have AVE , only three hours from Barcelona to Madrid.:das:

The doors open at 19:30, the box office at 17:30, and the show begins at 21:30. ( Just read at Palacio de los Deportes web). There is only a big door.

And even if the airports were closed , we have AVE , only three hours from Barcelona to Madrid.:das:

thank you!! so if you have seats already you can come at 21:00 no?

thank you!! so if you have seats already you can come at 21:00 no?

Sure! There is a DJ before Mika:boxed:, I have my seat so I prefer spend the time walking or shoping (I´ll be there alone without husband and with my credit card :roftl:)

All my bags are packed

i'm ready to go

I'm standing here

Outside the door

I'd hate that i would go and

Penniman would cancel madrid

I'm NOT leaving on any jet plane

and next week i'll be back again

:naughty: