Mika in Marseille, France at Le Dome

Christine

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nature (volcano) wanted to tell me something and I wasn't listening. I was not supposed to be a BG but I still did it... Omg, I was really the worst BG ever. I hit my mask to Jimmy's bass and after that I tried to hide behind LGs until Imma took me to dance in front of them. I don't even start about the death march :lmfao:

I felt myself ugly and very uncomfortable, and also an outsider because all other BGs and LGs and boys were French and all instructions were in French so I couldn't understand a word. But French fans were really kind and they helped me lot and translated, so a huge thank you to them :wub2:

We met Mika and took a group pic, I have one in my camera but haven't seen it yet. I gave him some Finnish candy and we had a clever conversation as usual... :roftl: He told he knows he is coming to Finland in July :thumb_yello: Someday I will surprise him and say something really smart and clever when I meet him. It didn't happen today but it could happen :mf_rosetinted:

And I heard the new show is amazing :mf_lustslow: Can't wait to see it. I didn't actually enjoy being a BG but it was of course so interesting to see his mother and sister working, they do so much behind the scenes, and they were both really lovely. Loved seeing how Mama P enjoyed listening Happy Ending, she must be so proud of him :wub2: And Maria (? who works with BGs etc) was so nice and helpful too :wub2:

Nature (volcano) wanted to tell me something and I wasn't listening. I was not supposed to be a BG but I still did it... Omg, I was really the worst BG ever. I hit my mask to Jimmy's bass and after that I tried to hide behind LGs until Imma took me to dance in front of them. I don't even start about the death march :lmfao:

I felt myself ugly and very uncomfortable, and also an outsider because all other BGs and LGs and boys were French and all instructions were in French so I couldn't understand a word. But French fans were really kind and they helped me lot and translated, so a huge thank you to them :wub2:

We met Mika and took a group pic, I have one in my camera but haven't seen it yet. I gave him some Finnish candy and we had a clever conversation as usual... :roftl: He told he knows he is coming to Finland in July :thumb_yello: Someday I will surprise him and say something really smart and clever when I meet him. It didn't happen today but it could happen :mf_rosetinted:

And I heard the new show is amazing :mf_lustslow: Can't wait to see it. I didn't actually enjoy being a BG but it was of course so interesting to see his mother and sister working, they do so much behind the scenes, and they were both really lovely. Loved seeing how Mama P enjoyed listening Happy Ending, she must be so proud of him :wub2: And Maria (? who works with BGs etc) was so nice and helpful too :wub2:

hold that thought... i'll open the gig report thread :teehee::roftl:

thx for the short report. Great to hear that some good things happened and you got to meet da man :thumb_yello: Will be looking forward to see the group pic :wub2:

Thanks for the report tiibet. I have considered becoming a BG/LG but I imagine it being a disaster like you described. I've seen the behind the scenes efforts, I've met Mika, I've had my pic taken with him. I think I'd rather just see the gig from the front row. :naughty:

I hope you have a brilliant gig tomorrow!

"I can't see a thing and i don't understand a word... They talk french and i dont understand even left or right in french. They film the show"

filming the show.... WOW! :shocked:

:shocked: Wow! Exciting... I want a DVD, I want a DVD, I want a DVD :biggrin2:

Please send greetings and love to Nina from me. She'll rock it on stage, I'm sure! :wink2:

No offence ... but I really really sincerely hope they do not do another DVD from one of the shows in France ... please ... he does have fans in other countries .... it would be nice to show that :aah:

No offence ... but I really really sincerely hope they do not do another DVD from one of the shows in France ... please ... he does have fans in other countries .... it would be nice to show that :aah:

That's no offence at all :biggrin2: In fact, I don't really mind where they are filming - i just hope that this show will be captured on DVD because i guess you can't see it often enough to ever get enough of it. There are so many details and things to discover, you can't get them all by seeing the show once, twice or even some more times.

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

Well, my friend told me Mama P. told them it was for a DVD and if they weren't good enough that night, they'd but cut off :naughty:

I think they film several gigs for the LG and BG parts to catch the better one.

Cause I don't see why Marseille, it's not the biggest venue he does in France, tonight Lyon = 17 000 people and Bercy = 18 000 people.

But I do think they'll film both Bercy shows.

I understand what you say Laurel, totally. But it's in France he does the biggest venues and the audience is always bouncy and reactive. They like to show on the DVD the biggest venues they do to show their success...don't know.

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

Well, my friend told me Mama P. told them it was for a DVD and if they weren't good enough that night, they'd but cut off :naughty:

I think they film several gigs for the LG and BG parts to catch the better one.

Cause I don't see why Marseille, it's not the biggest venue he does in France, tonight Lyon = 17 000 people and Bercy = 18 000 people.

But I do think they'll film both Bercy shows.

I understand what you say Laurel, totally. But it's in France he does the biggest venues and the audience is always bouncy and reactive. They like to show on the DVD the biggest venues they do to show their success...don't know.

he should do it in amsterdam. :mf_rosetinted: although then all the non-mfcers who buy that dvd will think mika's fans are completely insane! :lmfao:

I don't care where they film it as long as WE will be getting another Mika DVD!

I just hope to get a dvd of this concert as now (in bigger venue) it seems so different from what I saw in London and Dublin and I'd like to see the show (again and again)