2009 -- Mika to appear on 'Lieve Paul' (the Netherlands)

Droopsy

Ooh, exciting! :biggrin2:

Good luck with it. :teehee:

I just emailed them, but I only got the automatic response back... And I didn't put my phonenumber in. Should I email them again? :aah:

*Edit: I just emailed them again and included my phonenumber. Do you think we're driving them crazy? :teehee:

Nah, I said sorry for that and they said it's alright, they get the fact we want to be there.

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got an email that I'll be on the list. And again, I gave them my phonenumber and emailaddress. That's about the 4th time I gave it. Anyway. :aah: At least I'll get into the tent. ^^

Halloooo, besloten om toch maar ook te gaan. Ga wel alleen, maar denk dat er wel meer zullen zijn dus geeft niet. :teehee: Ben heel benieuwd wat het allemaal gaat worden.. hoe gaan jullie 'verkleed'? Ik ga denk ik gewoon in mn gekleurde broek met bretels en alles.:naughty:

I'm on the list, but I'm not sure yet if I will go. I want to. I have to ask my mum. I don't know how to dress. I have to skip a day of school. I'm going to ask my mum now and if she says yes, we will go.

I'm so excited! :biggrin2:

I've wrote a note that I have injuries with my lungs, so I have to go to the hospital the whole afternoon. :naughty: She was like: "Aaawh, girl! Ofcourse! I hope you're doing fine!" The only think I thought was: "Ooh, ofcourse I do with Mika! :teehee:"

And the friend who's going with me, didn't allowed to skip school at HBO.

So I've sent her teacher that I'm going to Sidney for my study, and I'll be gone for 1 year. So I had 2 tix to suprise her, and as a final goodbye, because I won't see her for a long time.. :roftl:

I got an email back: Well, because it's so sweet of you, and I know how it's like not seeing a friend for so long, I'll allow her to skip my class. She has to shut up to her other classmates.

I'm so sneaky:das:

I'm so excited! :biggrin2:

I've wrote a note that I have injuries with my lungs, so I have to go to the hospital the whole afternoon. :naughty: She was like: "Aaawh, girl! Ofcourse! I hope you're doing fine!" The only think I thought was: "Ooh, ofcourse I do with Mika! :teehee:"

And the friend who's going with me, didn't allowed to skip school at HBO.

So I've sent her teacher that I'm going to Sidney for my study, and I'll be gone for 1 year. So I had 2 tix to suprise her, and as a final goodbye, because I won't see her for a long time.. :roftl:

I got an email back: Well, because it's so sweet of you, and I know how it's like not seeing a friend for so long, I'll allow her to skip my class. She has to shut up to her other classmates.

I'm so sneaky:das:

Wow, you are good :shocked:! If I ever need an excuse for anything I'll call you :biggrin2:. See you this afternoon!

:biggrin2: btw my day started well,I don't have to work this morning!:thumb_yello:Still have to do some work around the house though :thumbdown:But after that:woohoo!! :biggrin2:

Great! I have a serious headache but I am sure it'll be over once I see Mika :bleh:. I have no time to change clothes after driving lesson so I have to take the lesson in fancy dress :teehee:. I will leave my mask in the bag tho :roftl:. See you soon :wub2:!

Great! I have a serious headache but I am sure it'll be over once I see Mika :bleh:. I have no time to change clothes after driving lesson so I have to take the lesson in fancy dress :teehee:. I will leave my mask in the bag tho :roftl:. See you soon :wub2:!

Sorry to hear about your headache :boxed: Maybe you'll sing and dance it off:biggrin2: Good look with the driving lessons :thumb_yello: Put your mask on! Would love to see peoples faces when you drive around like that :roftl: See you later!

Miek is nervous too. So that makes me the cool guy to drive you to the studio. CU later Shady and Monie. :thumb_yello:

It's gonna be great.

(BTW: see that I passed the 40 messages :naughty:. Yes I'm a fan, but not really a writer)

As Long as you are a good driver you are forgiven for not being a writer :biggrin2:. See you later Alexander!

Shady: I think I'll leave my mask off during driving lesson, don't wanna cause an accident :biggrin2:!

Yeah my heart is pounding in my stomache:blink: I'm so excited.

Have you all read what he did in Sweden last night? He's the sweetest ever.

Will see you all this afternoon :wub2: