2009 -- Mika to appear on 'Lieve Paul' (the Netherlands)

Droopsy

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay...here we go( hope it comes over;))

Love y'all, don't want to fight...

Watched the show and was just wondering...I found this girl and her friend wonderful!! So, my point is/was: if they ( guess not) were MFC there would be talked a lot, apparently they were not...I found them brilliant/adorble (real mika stars!)...but...Mika falls for a "guy with stones" and suddenly y'all do too...Let Mika have his "fangurly" moments too...:)

well of course we were talking about the guy in particular, because mika mentioned him. but that doesn't mean that we liked his outfit better than the others! doesn't for me anyway. i commented on a photo that was posted yesterday that they all looked fab!

apart from that, i didn't know he was on mfc until today, it certainly has nothing to do with that. people just become famous here on mfc, if mika mentions them - no matter if they're mfcers or not. happened before with the guy in the sophie blackall dress from the observer article a few months ago, and he isn't on mfc. :wink2:

I can't get over how many times the camera goes into the audience.

Is the lady/Girl who gave Mika the flowers one of us????

The girl that gave Mika the flowers is Lindemfc, and the other girl with the golden mask is IngievV.

The guy with the sequins on his face is Sandersjol.

The others I don't know.

I can't get over how many times the camera goes into the audience.

Is the lady/Girl who gave Mika the flowers one of us????

Yes that was my partner in crime Lindemfc:wub2: She is stage invading somewhere now so she will see it when she gets home:naughty:

ingie.jpg

:aah:

:blush-anim-cl:

:das:

someone's famous! :teehee:

Love the expression on your face, Ingie!

Haha thanks, I thought about standing up but then decided not to:roftl:

1.53 you see me with my golden face:roftl:

Bravo!

You look like you are having a lot of fun!!:thumb_yello:

I can't believe you & I interacted here today & now I am seeing you in the vid with Mika.

Kewl!:thumb_yello:

Edited by Kodes100

Bravo!

You look like you are having a lot of fun!!:thumb_yello:

I can't believe you & interacted here today & now I am seeing you in the vid with Mika.

Kewl!:thumb_yello:

I was having a lot of fun. I think everyone around me was looking at me more than at Mika:roftl:

well, this show has a strange sense of humour... :blink: and why did everyone have pink balloons?

but loved the mika bit, and did i understand it right that there'll be more on tv tomorrow?

well, this show has a strange sense of humour... :blink: and why did everyone have pink balloons?

but loved the mika bit, and did i understand it right that there'll be more on tv tomorrow?

That is Dutch humour for you.

The balloons were for an experiment with Helium:thumb_yello:

Yes, there will be a very hilarious interview and Rain:biggrin2:

I quite enjoyed the show actually :teehee: didn't think I would

I just uploaded the entire thing, beginning with the bike scene, ending with Mika leaving.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6MNXSYRA

Thank you:thumb_yello:

That is Dutch humour for you.

The balloons were for an experiment with Helium:thumb_yello:

Yes, there will be a very hilarious interview and Rain:biggrin2:

:dance_man:

when will it go on air?

Paul de Leeuws shows are always like this, a complete mess. :teehee: He is considered one of the best tv-makers in Holland, because he always innovates. But his sense of humour is on the edge sometimes.