2009 -- Mika to appear on 'Lieve Paul' (the Netherlands)

Droopsy

I bought a chocolate M for him and he grabbed it and almost wanted to sign it, so I said: No, no, It's for you! It's a chocolate M! and I think he said something like: oh, haha, I like these. And then I said: can I have a hug? and he said, yeah, sure and he hugged me :wub2::wub2::wub2:

and then I walked away and he saw my hearts bracelet and he said: ah, nice! and then I was totally shaking and SO HAPPY.

He is so perfect :mf_lustslow:

When I shook his hand in Amsterdam, he said, 'nice bracelet'... It was enough to have me grinning like a fool for days. I still smile everytime I look at it!

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When I shook his hand in Amsterdam, he said, 'nice bracelet'... It was enough to have me grinning like a fool for days. I still smile everytime I look at it!

I remember him saying that to you!

Yeah, I was sitting in the train and I could just feel my bracelet burning, I was like: aaah mika touched it!:mf_lustslow:

His English used to be worse!

Really? I'm glad for him he's English is somewhat better now! But I know how difficult it is to speak proper English... I've had to do this English exam... When I'm typing on this forum, it's much easier than speaking it. When making a mistake, we can simply delete it with backspace, but when saying it... :naughty:

Hey! Mika advert on NL 1 :D

this was even better than friday we couldn't hear his performance very good in the tent.

i saw myself a couple of times :blush-anim-cl:

Yeah, I really loved his performance of rain (and the interview too btw)

Haha, me too!

I may not have a perfect photo with him from last friday, but being on television with him will do too :thumb_yello: