2009 -- Mika to appear on 'Lieve Paul' (the Netherlands)

Droopsy

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you!!!:huglove:I wanted to ask if someone could make it, but I was afraid a had too many questions tonight already!:blush-anim-cl::naughty:

I just had to have this on my mp3-player. :aah: And don't worry about asking too many questions. :naughty:

@Droopsy: thanks again.

Thanks droopsy for the youtube links!!!

Acoustic version of Rain was so beautiful:wub2:

and the interview really funny!!

Where did you see the interview? I only saw the performance of Rain on the second link, I would love to have the link to the interview, is there one?

I've finally watched the shows last night,it was great!:thumb_yello:Ingie and Linde,I'm proud of you!I felt so sorry for you Linde,for being so nervous,but you did a great job :thumb_yello:I was glad I watched the show in the tent though :naughty:Thank you all for a great day!And Miek and Alexander,you're the best!!So sweet of you to pick Monie and me up in Amsterdam:wub2:

Never thought I would chase Paul de Leeuw with tights around my waist :roftl:Thanks Patricia,I was so afraid to appear on Dutch national television with my pants dropped down,wilst running like an idiot :naughty:

Edited by shady
don't want to make things worse hehe

I've finally watched the shows last night,it was great!:thumb_yello:Ingie and Linde,I'm proud of you!I felt so sorry for you Linde,for being so nervous,but you did a great job :thumb_yello:I was glad I watched the show in the tent though :naughty:Thank you all for a great day!And Miek and Alexander,you're the best!!So sweet of you to pick Monie and me up in Amsterdam:wub2:

Never thought I would chase Paul de Leeuw with a panty around my waist :roftl:Thanks Patricia,I was so afraid to appear on Dutch national television with my pants dropped down,wilst running like an idiot :naughty:

hahhah omg panty means underwear in english haha , now it sounds like you borrowed my underwear , hhaha its tights :roftl::roftl:.

but i'm glad i had the extra tights to help you hahah

It's a talkshow... But also variety.

Yes he's strange. See him as Annie the Rooy in "british got talent" :aah:: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g27XAWrp8rI

But this is also Paul de Leeuw:

It's dutch, but he has a wonderfull voice. :thumb_yello:And this is one of his most beautiful songs, I think. Of course it's dutch!! you heard him talk in english. That's the worst you all heard in years.

I'm sorry Alexander, but I strongly disagree with Paul having a wonderfull voice. In my opinion he has the worst singing voice of anyone whom I've heard singing for a profession!

Thank you :thumb_yello:

I love his facial expressions :wub2:

Who is the girl singing with him?

I think just one of the singers from the show or something? For the other song they had background singers as well.

Where did you see the interview? I only saw the performance of Rain on the second link, I would love to have the link to the interview, is there one?

Here is the interview http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0Ihfd4F5EI

This is part 2, performance and after: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfP54Mc5Je4