UK tour dates to be released 5th October ISH

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOO HOO Jen - will be lovely to see you again! :woot_jump:

...The Anvil, Basingstoke (eh Rose :wink2:) - capacity 1,389 and walking distance from home... oh well, a girl can dream :aah:

Mmmmm, yeah, that would be good for me, got a place to stay over there too. I'm up for it ;-)

:teehee: doors close at 1 :shocked:

thats no good 4 me :shocked:

are we sure we find out the tour dates 2day? :aah:

Haha excellent.

We'd better be finding out the dates today. Although all this chatting has been very fun and lovely, I do WANT the dates as well. I didn't think they'd be an optional extra, I thought they'd come as standard!

And silly me thought it would be at 9 o'clock too.

Yes, I'm one of those Romford slaaaags. Except I'm in Crewe now. :( But I'm a Romford girl at heart and only an hour and three quarters away from central London. God bless Virgin trains. :aah:

Okay, will do! I'll send a copy and paste of the dates to you, Sarah and Kevin.

McFly ALWAYS seem to play the Pavillion in Southend and I have no idea why. The played Brentwood Centre as well which just seems odd qhwn they've sold a gazillion records. Not that I personally keep track but one of my friends goes to see them all the time.

I think Mika should play at the Moulsham Street Christmas lights switch on. :roftl:

Mika doing Christmas lights switch on!

Never happen.

"I'm not Jordan!"

LOL!!!

Mika doing Christmas lights switch on!

Never happen.

"I'm not Jordan!"

LOL!!!

No but they have gigs in the street and then the lights get switched on later. It's just this little market street and they have bands performing on the Dream 107 fm stage and it's really wicked.

I wouldn't trust him with the actual button anyway. :naughty:

South East dear, so you were close!

essex-map.png

:roftl:

I love maps…. yes I’m weird!:naughty:

I’m sure I’ve seen your Island from the air :biggrin2: this is the place where the plain use to circle over to wait for a landing permission on Heathrow and other airports in London!!

Ohh loads time in Mika land yet :naughty:

cant wait to buy tickets for all these yummy UK gigs:wub2::wub2:

if Mika said this.... he may have meant on the moon or perhaps mars... or maybe is WAS in the UK but in the year 2555 :teehee: (not that I don't believe every word he says or that mikaland hints at :mf_rosetinted:

I love maps…. yes I’m weird!:naughty:

I’m sure I’ve seen your Island from the air :biggrin2: this is the place where the plain use to circle over to wait for a landing permission on Heathrow and other airports in London!!

It's not *actually* an island, they just like to call it that to make it sound tropical. :naughty:

It's just a bit of the coast really, except it comes out a bit and I *think* that's what you can see if you look out from the sea front in Southend at night and there's all those lights across the sea.

Am I right? Or do I know sweet F.A.?

I hope we don't have to wait until 23:59 to find out what the dates are... :shocked:

LOL I think we'll be lucky to have them even by then.

Sort it out Team Mika!!

Shall we all tweet him demanding to know where the dates are? Maybe they've all forgotten.

After all, they'd forgotten what time zone the UK and Europe were in last week when the European tickets went on sale. PFFT.

It's not *actually* an island, they just like to call it that to make it sound tropical. :naughty:

It's just a bit of the coast really, except it comes out a bit and I *think* that's what you can see if you look out from the sea front in Southend at night and there's all those lights across the sea.

I'm sure you're right, but I don't know what sweet F.A. means!:naughty:

im curious what times zones everyones in coz right now its just past midnight is it day or night for you guys

For me it's afternoon, 15.51!:wink2:

Still sunshine outside.

I'm sure you're right, but I don't know what sweet F.A. means!:naughty:

Well I'm not an expert on Canvey, tbh, I thought it was an island too until a couple of years ago. I thought you had to get a ferry or something to get to it. :roftl:

Sweet F.A. means...nothing. Basically. It's just another way of saying nothing. :naughty:

No Jazzy it's an actual island. We have two bridges to get to mainland! Though we aren't that far away from mainland lol

Well I'm not an expert on Canvey, tbh, I thought it was an island too until a couple of years ago. I thought you had to get a ferry or something to get to it. :roftl:

Sweet F.A. means...nothing. Basically. It's just another way of saying nothing. :naughty:

FA stands for F*ck All LOL