UK tour dates to be released 5th October ISH

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What, text him on his imaginary phone number in your imaginary phone? :roftl:

Excuse me while I text him in REAL LIFE.

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

OMDAYS have you ever been on forums where people are seriously like that and argue with each other over because they all think whoever they're chatting about mega fancies them because they met them once and they made eye contact for the briefest of brief moments?

It's HILARIOUS.

you mean like this?

i cant help but pee my pants a little bit every time I watch it :lmfao:

What, text him on his imaginary phone number in your imaginary phone? :roftl:Excuse me while I text him in REAL LIFE.

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

OMDAYS have you ever been on forums where people are seriously like that and argue with each other over because they all think whoever they're chatting about mega fancies them because they met them once and they made eye contact for the briefest of brief moments?

It's HILARIOUS.

I can try!!!! :tears:

:biggrin2:

i know :roftl:

I don't know you Sparky1 - but when I read, "mind you I could be SOOO over Mika by then" etc. etc. - I burst out laughing.

Not at you so much - but as if ANY of US even stand a chance of getting SOOO over Mika.

It would have to be a vaccine or some kind of nasty medicine at the very least & I am not volunteering to take it.

lol I wouldnt inflict a vaccine on you, but in reality...I kinda like my "mikaillness", it gives me something to do with my time...like sat twiddling my thumbs waiting for....no news, or making videos to enter in a competition and to post it on time yet WAHEEEY!!! major cock ups they lose it...PAH I DO love all this time wasting, it's why I am here in reality :mf_rosetinted::naughty: that Mika guy is kinda cute but I just love wasting time tbh.

you mean like this?

i cant help but pee my pants a little bit every time I watch it :lmfao:

Omg :aah::lmfao:

I surely hope they're not checking out the MFC like that :teehee::aah:

I can try!!!! :tears:

:biggrin2:

i know :roftl:

Haha yes, you can, and after... 12345678987654321 texts using all combinations of the numbers (assuming that all of them start with 07 as UK ones do) you'll probably get the right one somewhere along the way.

Wouldn't you just totally love to be the girl in the call centre who he rings up to upgrade his TV package?

Cor, I might get a job in a call centre.

Actually, a job full stop would be nice.

lol I wouldnt inflict a vaccine on you, but in reality...I kinda like my "mikaillness", it gives me something to do with my time...like sat twiddling my thumbs waiting for....no news, or making videos to enter in a competition and to post it on time yet WAHEEEY!!! major cock ups they lose it...PAH I DO love all this time wasting, it's why I am here in reality :mf_rosetinted::naughty: that Mika guy is kinda cute but I just love wasting time tbh.

"Mikaillness!":roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

I love it!

Haha yes, you can, and after... 12345678987654321 texts using all combinations of the numbers (assuming that all of them start with 07 as UK ones do) you'll probably get the right one somewhere along the way.

Wouldn't you just totally love to be the girl in the call centre who he rings up to upgrade his TV package?

Cor, I might get a job in a call centre.

Actually, a job full stop would be nice.

:roftl:

that WOULD be awesome!

Cor, I can't believe he's making us wait. After throwing a drinks party and doing a free gig for us he makes us wait for his tour dates.

What a f*cking liberty!

For real though, he has his priorities all messed up - free gigs, drinks parties, whatever, he announces fine through twitter and on his site and whatever...when it comes to making money however...he's rubbish!

:roftl::roftl: should that not be "what a faaaking liberteeeey!!!"