hello beautiful people..

CandyPants

Hello everyone. I'm Sinclair (Sinny), I'm 25 and I live in Wolverhampton in the UK with my boyfriend in a really small flatXD I'm very easy going although I can be waaay too flirty at times. I've loved Mika since Grace Kelly but for some reason never thought about joining here. I'm on a few other band forums so I'll know my way around. I read a few posts from other members and so far you all seem freakin' lovely. I'm also pretty impressed you have a chat room, I'm looking forward to saying hi in there too (if you'll have me, of course:biggrin2: ).

Hope you're all having a lovely day/night.

Much love, Sinny:thumb_yello:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh nobody goes in? Haha, why am I not surprised?

Thank you all so much for the welcome. Talk to you all soon :biggrin2:

We tend to use the chat room when the forum has gone down, normally there are more than enough threads to keep us busy :naughty:

viannen_01.gif

I'm sure you'll have a great time here in our asylum. Don't be too disappointed if you find the chatroom empty. In the past it served as our alternate means of communication during MFC downtimes. But as our mods and admins are awesome, we don't have that often, these days - so it might seem a bit abandoned in there. :cheerful_h4h:

Hello everyone. I'm Sinclair (Sinny), I'm 25 and I live in Wolverhampton in the UK with my boyfriend in a really small flatXD I'm very easy going although I can be waaay too flirty at times. I've loved Mika since Grace Kelly but for some reason never thought about joining here. I'm on a few other band forums so I'll know my way around. I read a few posts from other members and so far you all seem freakin' lovely. I'm also pretty impressed you have a chat room, I'm looking forward to saying hi in there too (if you'll have me, of course:biggrin2: ).

Hope you're all having a lovely day/night.

Much love, Sinny:thumb_yello:

Welcome to MFC Sinny! love your username :naughty:

viannen_01.gif

I'm sure you'll have a great time here in our asylum. Don't be too disappointed if you find the chatroom empty. In the past it served as our alternate means of communication during MFC downtimes. But as our mods and admins are awesome, we don't have that often, these days - so it might seem a bit abandoned in there. :cheerful_h4h:

awwwwww that's so sweet :fangurl::naughty:

you've joined at an exciting time :thumb_yello:

Definitely, it's verrrry exciting what with the new album!! I had it on pre-order for months and then when it came out it got lost in the post:aah: In the end I think I just bought it on the highstreet. I have it now, that's the main thingXD

Hello Sinny :bye: welcome to the MFC

i'm Jimmy from France ! nice introduction , any plans for seing Mika live in one of his gigs ?

Hi Jimmy, thanks for the welcome:biggrin2: Hopefully my friend's going to be getting some tickets for the O2 Academy, next year in Birmingham. So fingers crossed I'll be getting a Mika fix soon!:blush-anim-cl: