what languages do you speak.....

ericdred

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am Dutch and can use the English language properly :naughty:. It will, of course, never be perfect, but I hope I'll get near the line!

German and French were taught me some years ago, but I completely sucked at both. I consider French a beautiful language (while I find German the TOTAL opposite!) but I just can't use it... I understand a few words Latin and Japanese. :)

English, Japanese, some French and German, a pitifully small amount of Russian (can read it and know a few words and phrases), and a teensy weensy bit of Latin (simple stuff like "pater est in horto" "coquus coquit" "sum stultissimus" LOL).

I speak Portuguese, English, French, ****ty spanish and even ****tier italian...

I know plenty of Latin words from hearing the priest at church and some chinese and japanese words so i won't starve at restaurants...

I used to speak Klingon, and Vulcan too, but forgot a bit over the years...

Understand:

Why Mika says Sariflor is decadent...:lmfao:

Edited by willywonka

german and english. and very little french, well can understand it mainly, not really speak, though i learnt it at school for 3 years. :blush-anim-cl: ok well better forget the french, it's like latin, had that at school for 5 years and would be able to understand some written sentences but i'd never say i could speak latin, lol! :roftl: