MIKA @ Olympia, Dublin, Ireland

dcdeb

The floor area in front of the stage is standing and the balconies and 'Circle' are seated.

Ah, that's okay then, started wondering if it was all seated as you guys were talking about seat allocations.

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, the weather in Dublin, February???????????

Are we talking cold as really cold, winterclothes and mittens, or are we talking London-February-weather where the forsythia and the snowdrops are blooming?:wink2:

Are we talking cold as really cold, winterclothes and mittens, or are we talking London-February-weather where the forsythia and the snowdrops are blooming?:wink2:

It changes quite a bit but the average temperature is usually 15-22 Celsius. My advice would be to bring a jacket and/or an umbrella, cos it can be unpredictable.

All the presale tickets were standing.

I think it makes sense to release standing tickets only on pre-sale (for the fighters):naughty:

..although at one of the gigs (perhaps it was Bristol) there were seated ones also available..

According to wiki, the average temperature in Feb is similar to that in London (5-7 Celsius)....so I don't expect snow

It changes quite a bit but the average temperature is usually 15-22 Celsius. My advice would be to bring a jacket and/or an umbrella, cos it can be unpredictable.

:shocked: In February?

I think it makes sense to release standing tickets only on pre-sale (for the fighters):naughty:

..although at one of the gigs (perhaps it was Bristol) there were seated ones also available..

Hehe!:boxing:

Would have been nice to sit down though.

Like Sadler's Wells.:mf_rosetinted:

First row.:mf_rosetinted:

But I guess that was a once-in-a-life-time experience!:biggrin2:

According to wiki, the average temperature in Feb is similar to that in London (5-7 Celsius)....so I don't expect snow

Ah good, then spring it is....for a viking!:roftl:

Yes, it can be more like autumn in February. We tend to get a lot of rain.

Ah yes, it can be like autumn in Feb. Like in my own wee little country. :naughty:

But an average of 15-22 for Feb... Dunno, 5-7 as an average sounds more realistic. But hey - as I always seem to bring good weather with me... :naughty: (OK, Glasgow was the exception to the rule :naughty:)

Ah yes, it can be like autumn in Feb. Like in my own wee little country. :naughty:

But an average of 15-22 for Feb... Dunno, 5-7 as an average sounds more realistic. But hey - as I always seem to bring good weather with me... :naughty: (OK, Glasgow was the exception to the rule :naughty:)

Hope you can bring some good weather. :wink2:

Yes, it can be more like autumn in February. We tend to get a lot of rain.

I have NEVER noticed 15 in Feb!:blink: 10 at MOST!

Really rare to be snowing in Ireland!

Irish weather is fairly unpredictable! But the average temperature for February would be about 10 degrees celcius I'd say! You'll more than likely need your winter jacket and woolies to be on the safe side, and your brolly to be sure. :naughty:

Irish weather is fairly unpredictable! But the average temperature for February would be about 10 degrees celcius I'd say! You'll more than likely need your winter jacket and woolies to be on the safe side, and your brolly to be sure. :naughty:

Thanks, good and practical advise!:thumb_yello:

I'm doing it again on Tuesday. :teehee:

Wow!:shocked:

You are sooooo lucky!:wub2:

Enjoy all you possibly can!:wub2::thumb_yello: