MIKA @ Olympia, Dublin, Ireland

dcdeb

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SUNDAY!:biggrin2:

Litton Lane really has a friendly livingroom. Its somekind of backpackers hostel. Really nice staff!:thumb_yello:

I would like to meet you all...for the first time :blush-anim-cl:...hoping I'll get on well with all of you :blush-anim-cl:

I'll be in Dublin with my crazy mother and my crazy aunt :naughty:

I'll land about 10 pm....I may be late for the meet up....but i'l try to get there...it's not very far from the hotel we're staying in :biggrin2:

I would like to meet you all...for the first time :blush-anim-cl:...hoping I'll get on well with all of you :blush-anim-cl:

I'll be in Dublin with my crazy mother and my crazy aunt :naughty:

I'll land about 10 pm....I may be late for the meet up....but i'l try to get there...it's not very far from the hotel we're staying in :biggrin2:

We'll arrive at 7:30pm at the airport.

We might still be there.

I dont know if everyone is up for a night out, with the big day ahead:biggrin2:

Why not all meet up at Litton Lane's friendly livingroom downstairs?

At about 9pm/10pm?:thumb_yello::wub2:

That sounds great! I was gonna suggest we meet up around Temple Bar but really I'm not too familiar with Dublin and couldn't suggest any nice places to go so this sounds really good! :)

I can't come. I'm going to the zoo that day with my friends, so I will need my rest after that. I really want to feel rested so I can be happy and excited for the concert :thumb_yello::mf_lustslow:

but I'll see you all in the que the next day :thumb_yello:

Hey, I hadn't realised you were coming. You must be mad! It's not like Amsterdam in May!

See you - on Sunday?

Dunno if she gets online today, but yes she will be there tonight!!:wub2:

Ruth, I dont have your mobile number. I will send a message to you and Rose with my mobile number. Just in case.

If anyone else wants my #, I know Wendi has it.:thumb_yello:

O...whatever, I dont use this phone a lot (its my emergency phone), so I can actually put it on here.

Litton Lane Hostel

http://www.littonlane.hostel.com/

Directions:

Litton Lane hostel is located right in the heart of the city centre just off Batchelors Walk, close to O'Connell bridge in the trendy Temple Bar area of Dublin. We are located within 2 minutes of all the main shopping areas including Grafton Street, Henry Street and the Stephens Green Shopping centre. All of the major tourist attractions including Trinity College, Dublin Castle and the controversial new "Spire" are within walking distance from the hostel.

My directions:

If you are north of the river Liffey (facing towards the airport), on the O'Connell bridge (its the big bridge over the river, that divides Dublin into 2 parts), you go to the left, on the riverside into the street, I think that street is called Bachelor's Walk, not sure though.

Now you have the river on your left hand and the O'Connell bridge is behind you. If you look on the right hand side, after like 30 meters or so, there is a hotel that's called the Arlington Hotel. At night they have Irish dancers in their basement. They play videos all day long at the front of the hotel. If you see that, you're very near Litton Lane Hostel!

It's the first small road to the right, directly next to the hotel Arlington, you have to go in. You'll see the Litton Lane banner over the street!

Just ring the bell and say you come visit Bianca and Wendy/MIKA Fan Club. I'll have a word with the staff, but I always meet up with friends in the livingroom. It's downstairs, if you go in, its directly to the right through the doors.

:thumb_yello:

See you there!!

:shocked::shocked:

Is it really tomorrow? :shocked::shocked:

OMG yes it is!!!

LOL

Ok, just rang the staff from the hostel and they said it's ok to meet up downstairs in the hostel livingroom!

As long as we leave at 11pm. So if everyone arrives between 9 and 10pm it wont be a problem!

If we want to make it longer, we can always go out and maybe have a drink, but I guess at about 11pm most will call it a night anyway, early morning tomorrow ey ;)

SO SEE YOU TONIGHT!!!And otherwise: see you tomorrow!!:wub2::wub2::wub2:

OMG yes it is!!!

LOL

Ok, just rang the staff from the hostel and they said it's ok to meet up downstairs in the hostel livingroom!

As long as we leave at 11pm. So if everyone arrives between 9 and 10pm it wont be a problem!

If we want to make it longer, we can always go out and maybe have a drink, but I guess at about 11pm most will call it a night anyway, early morning tomorrow ey ;)

SO SEE YOU TONIGHT!!!And otherwise: see you tomorrow!!:wub2::wub2::wub2:

So sad I can't come tonight...my plane will arrive late..:tears:

I can't believe the time has come :naughty:

I'm so happy :wub2: