MIKA @ O2 Academy, Newcastle

dcdeb

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can people who know the newcastle academy help me? I've got a standing stalls ticket, like I did at Leeds, but I'm really not well atm and probably won't be able to queue- is the balcony tiered? is it all seated? I'm only 5'2" and am wondering if I ought to try to swap my ticket?

Of course, I might not manage, but in previous gig threads I've seen people posting that they want to be with you at the front but don't have that sort of ticket, so someone might want to swap- but do you think I'd be better off up there (I just want advice in good faith, I'm not going to blame you if you've remembered wrong or something) or should I hang onto the ticket I've got?

Can people who know the newcastle academy help me? I've got a standing stalls ticket, like I did at Leeds, but I'm really not well atm and probably won't be able to queue- is the balcony tiered? is it all seated? I'm only 5'2" and am wondering if I ought to try to swap my ticket?

Of course, I might not manage, but in previous gig threads I've seen people posting that they want to be with you at the front but don't have that sort of ticket, so someone might want to swap- but do you think I'd be better off up there (I just want advice in good faith, I'm not going to blame you if you've remembered wrong or something) or should I hang onto the ticket I've got?

Balcony is teiried , small sloping down very close to the stage :thumb_yello:

I would recommend it for sure , its only at the back it does wrap around the venue

Thanks Freddie

ANYONE WANNA SWAP THEIR BALCONY TICKET FOR A STALLS TICKET?

The balcony up there is ace .. not sure who is up there though:blink:

There is two levels at newcastle , almost like two levels of standing .. one is in front of the stage , the other is at the back with a bar behind it .. sitting there is classed as "stalls" but you can sit ...

Make sense?

The balcony up there is ace .. not sure who is up there though:blink:

There is two levels at newcastle , almost like two levels of standing .. one is in front of the stage , the other is at the back with a bar behind it .. sitting there is classed as "stalls" but you can sit ...

Make sense?

You mean I could go there with my existing ticket- and will have to if I don't queue? I'm mentally not physically ill- would there be people stood in front of me if I sat there?

Was it ever a club or something in distant history?- I'm looking at the website and I'm sure I remember it from uni (1980-83) though I've certainly never gone in for Bingo! (Maybe a cinema :dunno:)

You mean I could go there with my existing ticket- and will have to if I don't queue? I'm mentally not physically ill- would there be people stood in front of me if I sat there?

Was it ever a club or something in distant history?- I'm looking at the website and I'm sure I remember it from uni (1980-83) though I've certainly never gone in for Bingo! (Maybe a cinema :dunno:)

3558247977_0336fc4aec.jpg

Oh well, I'll take it as it comes

Looking forward to it

Hi SS!

I was really ill last time there was a show here infact i had to take my wheelchair as on top of everythingelse playing up I had a chest infection!

They told me there isn't anywhere 'officially' for disabled people but put me near the bar in a small tall stool seating area.The staff were great, I was in my w/chair and was horrid. Couldn't see a thing as there is metal poles right were you look....but if you get one of the stools you will have a cracking view. I ended up standing all the show but was fine as I rested on the front of the 'balcony' bit with Babspanky we had a blast!

Ring the Venue tell them you are not feeling 100% and see if they can let you avoid the queue. I do depending on how i feel on the day...as Ican't forward plan anything.

I am resting as i type so I am on top form for tomorrow just got a new bag of prescription meds so I am gonna be rocking!!!

Hope you can sort it out in the end hun and have a fab time!

x x x

I am laid in bed...resting but I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

excited about tomorrow i can't sleep! :hypo:

Can't wait!!!:boing:

Trying to get there for about 4pm. I can't do earlier or be too knackered.

For those going see ya there for those not....awwww why not??? :roftl:

xx

:woot_jump: CAN'T WAIT!!!

my friends are sick of me, my performance class is sick of me, my performance teachers are sick of me :naughty:

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH! :boing:

i think i'm arriving and queuing on my own (my friends don't understand my Mika needs) so i should get there about 5:30 hopefully!

also, is it ok to give Mika a present if i met him after the show?

also it may snow quite a bit... :teehee: might do, cos i don't know if it's over Newcastle :wink2:

it's snowing now in the North East, but it's wet snow and not too bad. They say it should be rain by later tonight.

I was planning on getting there at about 5..but I have been ill all weekend and now have a chesty cough, so might make it nearer 6.

See you there though..the bouncy floor awaits:naughty:

Just arriving at manchester. Had to pack in 10 minutes flat and i think i managed it. I have tickets, camera, money, phones, keys... Oh and a bunch of clothes.

He's playing Newcastle though - you're in the wrong city :wink2: I know ... I'm not very funny :teehee: