MIKA @ Hammersmith Apollo, London

dcdeb

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After all you guys there are fourteen left, so still plenty. :D

I'm getting all excited - I've just stuck mine up on my bedroom wall so I can see it when I'm sitting at my desk. I'm just gonna be a big ball of excitement from now til February!

After all you guys there are fourteen left, so still plenty. :D

I'm getting all excited - I've just stuck mine up on my bedroom wall so I can see it when I'm sitting at my desk. I'm just gonna be a big ball of excitement from now til February!

Thankfully, that will only be a month :roftl:.

No really, thank you very much, we are very grateful to you. Where did you steel them from, or does that has to remain a secret :teehee:?

Thank you Jazzy:wub2:

I checked my ticket for Bristol this morning, and it said being dispatched between 11th and 25th Feb.

So I guess the London tickets should be just before that.:thumb_yello:

I checked my ticket for Bristol this morning, and it said being dispatched between 11th and 25th Feb.

Ah, thank you, I don't have to worry about the tickets then :thumb_yello:.

Is your make up artist friend still planning on coming to the London gig? I would love to have my face make up done by a professional make up artist. Yesterday I saw this body paint competition on the telly, it was so beautiful! But let's save that for the summer :roftl:.

Thankfully, that will only be a month :roftl:.

No really, thank you very much, we are very grateful to you. Where did you steel them from, or does that has to remain a secret :teehee:?

Yeah! Not long now!

I got them from the venue; I went to see Billy Connolly there the other night they had hundreds! It was certainly a nice surprise to see them all neatly stacked there when I was going in, and they stood out way loads more than the other boring leaflets from equally boring bands/artists. :biggrin2:

You're welcome!

Aaaaargh they better come sooner than a week before - I'm going all over the place (and I know a lot of us are) and if I don't have all of my tickets before the tour starts it's gonna be a real pain.

Is this the time when I start stressing about all the plans? GAH!

Ah, thank you, I don't have to worry about the tickets then :thumb_yello:.

Is your make up artist friend still planning on coming to the London gig? I would love to have my face make up done by a professional make up artist. Yesterday I saw this body paint competition on the telly, it was so beautiful! But let's save that for the summer :roftl:.

I will check with her this week, I think she is up for it, I think it depends on babysitters.

If anyone wants their faces painted she can do it for you.

Yeah! Not long now!

I got them from the venue; I went to see Billy Connolly there the other night they had hundreds! It was certainly a nice surprise to see them all neatly stacked there when I was going in, and they stood out way loads more than the other boring leaflets from equally boring bands/artists. :biggrin2:

You're welcome!

Aaaaargh they better come sooner than a week before - I'm going all over the place (and I know a lot of us are) and if I don't have all of my tickets before the tour starts it's gonna be a real pain.

Is this the time when I start stressing about all the plans? GAH!

I know what you mean, I'll be hanging around my brothers on the dates I'm down here, but hope that it turns up beforehand!:shocked:

I know what you mean, I'll be hanging around my brothers on the dates I'm down here, but hope that it turns up beforehand!:shocked:

I think I'm just gonna be a massive stress head until I have all of my tickets safe and sound in my hands. Why can't they send them out a month before or something like that? It's sooooooooo dodgy leaving it til the last minute - I mean, postal strikes, dodgy weather, despatch delays, ANYTHING could go wrong and they're cutting it really fine whereas if they were gonna send them out in plenty of time it wouldn't even matter. BAH.

I hope they send out the tickets soon, Italian post's notoriously slow :aah:

I'd love a poster too Jazzy :biggrin2:

Oki koki! I'll save one for you too! :biggrin2:

I think I'm just gonna be a massive stress head until I have all of my tickets safe and sound in my hands. Why can't they send them out a month before or something like that? It's sooooooooo dodgy leaving it til the last minute - I mean, postal strikes, dodgy weather, despatch delays, ANYTHING could go wrong and they're cutting it really fine whereas if they were gonna send them out in plenty of time it wouldn't even matter. BAH.

I guess then you'd have to pick up at the venue, which could be a pain!

Yeah I spose it's not the worst thing in the world - my 3OH!3 tickets didn't arrive until about 2 days before the gig but I wasn't going home first so I couldn't get them so I phoned up seetickets and they just put some on the door for me.

Still, I want them now! Haha impatient.com!

Hi

Can you tell me more about the cheap parking pls? Is it easy to drive to? We usually park at High Barnet and catch tube in, but parking closer would be great.

Thanks!! :biggrin2:

Hi

Can you tell me more about the cheap parking pls? Is it easy to drive to? We usually park at High Barnet and catch tube in, but parking closer would be great.

It's on a Sunday, so I'm not sure how the red zone parking works, if it's earlier to park on it without danger of a ticket. I'll try and check on it next time I'm up there.

But Hammersmith Kings Mall, just around the corner, is very cheap, about £11 for 12 hours parking, I think.

Btw guys:

img00070j.jpg

I've stolen a bunch in case anybody wants one, I'll bring them to the gig, just lemme know when you see me. They're really glossy and nice. :fangurl:

Wow :shocked::wub2:

Can I have one too Jazzy pls?? :blush-anim-cl:

I can't wait to get my tickets too :wub2: I'm reassured you guys don't have yours neither cause I've started to worry :thumb_yello:

1 month and a half, can't wait! :mf_lustslow:

It's on a Sunday, so I'm not sure how the red zone parking works, if it's earlier to park on it without danger of a ticket. I'll try and check on it next time I'm up there.

But Hammersmith Kings Mall, just around the corner, is very cheap, about £11 for 12 hours parking, I think.

Thank you

Btw guys:

img00070j.jpg

I've stolen a bunch in case anybody wants one, I'll bring them to the gig, just lemme know when you see me. They're really glossy and nice. :fangurl:

wow, I would love to have one if you still have one available, please!:flowers2:

Oooh thank you by the way Jazzy ... for getting hold of these ... we're all like .... :yay: can I have one ... :wub2: but thank you so much for getting them and letting us know :huglove: Greatly appreciated :thumb_yello:

Hahah that's all right, I thought I might as well pick up a load and see if anyone wants any, cos they're a bit nicer than your average leaflet and they'd probably only get thrown away otherwise. Gotta save the world and all that, one leaflet at a time. :wink2: