• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

u partying with us :dance_man: :dance_man: :dance_man:

we need more essex girls there :biggrin2:

:toot:

It honestly depends on how late - I need to be able to get the tube back AND I have to get up early to drive up to Crewe the next day - I have to be there at 9am, which means leaving at 6 at the latest.

OMG I might just skip the Monday morning. I'm skipping the Thursday and Friday before it, I might just say I'm going to a wedding or something and it's in France or some sh*t like that.

So yes, I will be partying with you.

MFC is bad for my education.

I have a question..

Does anyone know how the tickets categories will be? Seated, reserved, unreserved...? :boxed:

Thx :biggrin2:

Well you can choose either general admission which is standing, or you can be in the seated balcony (sometimes called the upper seated circle or something similar) and for the seated area you USUALLY get a seat number but not necessarily. It will say on your ticket if you have a seat number or not. If not, it's just first come first served.

Well you can choose either general admission which is standing, or you can be in the seated balcony (sometimes called the upper seated circle or something similar) and for the seated area you USUALLY get a seat number but not necessarily. It will say on your ticket if you have a seat number or not. If not, it's just first come first served.

Ok, thank you for the explanation :thumb_yello:

It honestly depends on how late - I need to be able to get the tube back AND I have to get up early to drive up to Crewe the next day - I have to be there at 9am, which means leaving at 6 at the latest.

OMG I might just skip the Monday morning. I'm skipping the Thursday and Friday before it, I might just say I'm going to a wedding or something and it's in France or some sh*t like that.

So yes, I will be partying with you.

MFC is bad for my education.

Well im defiantly going to this gig :biggrin2:. I cant wait. And its exactly 2 years since my first mika gig :wub2:, i just wish it could be at brixton again, that would be amazing.

Hehe Laura, im liking the french wedding idea. Though seriously do uni even check?? They never did with me.

Well im defiantly going to this gig :biggrin2:. I cant wait. And its exactly 2 years since my first mika gig :wub2:, i just wish it could be at brixton again, that would be amazing.

Hehe Laura, im liking the french wedding idea. Though seriously do uni even check?? They never did with me.

Aaaw, Brixton was your first?

Hammersmith's slightly smaller that Brixton I think, and it's quicker to get to as well. You can just get the Hammersmith and City to Liverpool Street. My friend Emma is coming but I think she'll be popping along later cos she works on Sundays. Maybe I'll tell her to get the day off cos I'll be down there early-ish and if she's not she can't get front row with me because that would count as her pushing in. Pssht. She's having the day off, I'm sure Tesco will manage without her.

Yeah, French wedding it is. Cos it spans over the weekend so you know, it's believable. And they don't check for lectures but it's two workshops and one little class type thing, I dunno what it is cos I haven't been to one yet, but 10% of my creative writing mark is participation and if I miss 25% of workshops or more I drop a whole grade at the end of the year.

But I'm only planning on missing 2. So that's ok.

Aaaw, Brixton was your first?

Hammersmith's slightly smaller that Brixton I think, and it's quicker to get to as well. You can just get the Hammersmith and City to Liverpool Street. My friend Emma is coming but I think she'll be popping along later cos she works on Sundays. Maybe I'll tell her to get the day off cos I'll be down there early-ish and if she's not she can't get front row with me because that would count as her pushing in. Pssht. She's having the day off, I'm sure Tesco will manage without her.

Yeah, French wedding it is. Cos it spans over the weekend so you know, it's believable. And they don't check for lectures but it's two workshops and one little class type thing, I dunno what it is cos I haven't been to one yet, but 10% of my creative writing mark is participation and if I miss 25% of workshops or more I drop a whole grade at the end of the year.

But I'm only planning on missing 2. So that's ok.

:roftl:Well if its easier to get to that's good with me. I remember for the Brixton gig we had to get a bus because the tube wasn't running. Fun times :biggrin2:Oh cool, the more people the better. Does Kevin know by the way?? Im sure we would come to the London gig - and stage invade!! :naughty:.

I also have to get the day off work :(. Im just going to book the tickets tomorrow then hope when I go into work later that i can get the day off. If not I may make up an excuse about a french wedding :roftl:

Gosh it sounds like they keep track of everyone at your uni. In mine everyone just came and went.lol.

:roftl:Well if its easier to get to that's good with me. I remember for the Brixton gig we had to get a bus because the tube wasn't running. Fun times :biggrin2:Oh cool, the more people the better. Does Kevin know by the way?? Im sure we would come to the London gig - and stage invade!! :naughty:.

I also have to get the day off work :(. Im just going to book the tickets tomorrow then hope when I go into work later that i can get the day off. If not I may make up an excuse about a french wedding :roftl:

Gosh it sounds like they keep track of everyone at your uni. In mine everyone just came and went.lol.

Kel and I had to get a cab - I made her wait for him to come out and he took aaaaaaaages. She's still a bit sore about it. :naughty:

I facebooked him and tweeted him, it's in his hands now. He's been on twitter but he hasn't replied which I consider to be very rude. :wink2:

Yeeeeeeah they properly keep track of you - if you're ill for more than a few days you have to get a doctor's note and you have to call in advance to say that you'll be missing a seminar. Pffft. French wedding it is. I might make up a mock invitation on fancy card with posh calligraphy. My friend Elle was saying that when she was at uni lectures were optional so she never turned up to one which was first thing in the morning after a really great club night, learnt everything out the textbook and passed the unit at the end of the year. I wish ours could be like that.