MIKA @ Hammersmith Apollo, London

dcdeb

I haven't booked anything for Saturday night yet ... I'll either head down from Coventry on the Sunday or I'll book a hotel for the Saturday night in London ... I'm undecided yet ... I'll keep you updated ... I'm gonna start booking travel arrangements and the hotels I still need to organise from next month :wub2:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't booked anything for Saturday night yet ... I'll either head down from Coventry on the Sunday or I'll book a hotel for the Saturday night in London ... I'm undecided yet ... I'll keep you updated ... I'm gonna start booking travel arrangements and the hotels I still need to organise from next month :wub2:

Thank you :wub2:.

• 2 weeks later...
has anyone got a spare ticket? My best friend's boyfriend wants to come with us but it appears to be sold on Mikasounds, gigsandtours and ticketmaster...

Even though I do have even my plane ticket , there are certain factors that might turn against me eventually so I might have to skip the London dates...

I will keep this in mind, but I am pretty sure you can easily get a ticket closer to the date...:wink2:

I already promised mine to Mikafish.

Even though I do have even my plane ticket , there are certain factors that might turn against me eventually so I might have to skip the London dates...

I will keep this in mind, but I am pretty sure you can easily get a ticket closer to the date...:wink2:

Okay, thanks guys :thumb_yello:

..because for 28th most people bought standing tickets.

However, they realised that they will be knackered after queueing from early in the morning all day, jumping up and down and the gig and waiting for him to come out at 11.30pm just to wave goodbye for them. Therefore, for the 1st March most fans decided to sleep in and try to enjoy the gig from the circle / balcony.:cool:

HA! I'm not one of those people:naughty:

Got standing tickets for both London gigs since I dont plan to start queueing THAT early:biggrin2:

does anyone have any costume/special outfit plans for any of the 2 gigs yet? :fisch:

think my gray skelly costume might make a comeback in london, for one of the 2 dates. :biggrin2: not in the front rows though (or if, then very much at the side), as i don't wanna block any MFCers sight with the hat. :wink2: (right, robi? :naughty:) that's why i plan it just for one of the 2 gigs. haven't decided which one yet though (and prob. only will decide in february). queuing will def. be shorter if i don't go for front row. :naughty:

i'm wondering that there's such a big difference in the amount of ppl on the rsvp lists for the 2 gigs, is that all because of the weekend or have some ppl just forgotten to rsvp for the 2nd one as well? :bleh:

does anyone have any costume/special outfit plans for any of the 2 gigs yet? :fisch:

think my gray skelly costume might make a comeback in london, for one of the 2 dates. :biggrin2: not in the front rows though (or if, then very much at the side), as i don't wanna block any MFCers sight with the hat. :wink2: (right, robi? :naughty:) that's why i plan it just for one of the 2 gigs. haven't decided which one yet though (and prob. only will decide in february). queuing will def. be shorter if i don't go for front row. :naughty:

i'm wondering that there's such a big difference in the amount of ppl on the rsvp lists for the 2 gigs, is that all because of the weekend or have some ppl just forgotten to rsvp for the 2nd one as well? :bleh:

Since he's hinted at maybe something different for the UK dates, I'm waiting to see what he's planning.

Hopefully get more of an inkling next week, if he chats after.

In my case it was because the second date was added after I had already booked my return flight...plus the fact that I can't afford any more time off work. So, just the first date for me.:thumb_yello:

+ 1

You mean you are staying with Silver as well or you have a spare place for Saturday night?

Caz, I send you a PM about the ticket :original:.

The reason why I am not staying for the 2nd gig is because I have school the next day so I have to be back in Holland monday evening.

Just booked my flights :original:.

Since he's hinted at maybe something different for the UK dates, I'm waiting to see what he's planning.

Hopefully get more of an inkling next week, if he chats after.

I hope he chooses smt quite in line with what i have as I have already spent smt for the milano posh party at D&G on the 9th :teehee:

maybe I will have the ringmaster coming back too.. ringmaster jackets seem to be the latest fashion after all, and he also sported some of his at gigs recently :mf_rosetinted: (top hat in a bag and to wear only when gig's over :wink2:)

In my case it was because the second date was added after I had already booked my return flight...plus the fact that I can't afford any more time off work. So, just the first date for me.:thumb_yello:

yeah, it's NOT so wise to add the second date: I haven't changed my return date for flight yet (still booked as if I had to come back after this 1st gig), but I may weaken. I got tick for both gigs anyway :aah:

You mean you are staying with Silver as well or you have a spare place for Saturday night?

Caz, I send you a PM about the ticket :original:.

The reason why I am not staying for the 2nd gig is because I have school the next day so I have to be back in Holland monday evening.

Just booked my flights :original:.

the + 1 was for this:

"Has anyone space for one person available in their room on Saturday 27th?"

what o need is some space for just 1 person frm sat. to tuesday...

Edited by Dark Angel

your gray skelly costume is so cool it shoud definitely make a comeback.

the + 1 was for this:

"Has anyone space for one person available in their room on Saturday 27th?"

what o need is some space for just 1 person frm sat. to tuesday...

Maybe Laurel has another place for the Saturday night. I am changing rooms on Sunday and will leave on Monday.

Maybe... but i prefer the same place.... and the closer to the venue the better :wink2:

I will stay in the same hotel, just a different room (and different roommies which is fun since that way I get to talk to a lot of people in that short time). Can't you just book a room yourself? Most of us are staying at the travelodge, close to the venue.

Most of us are staying at the one in Battersea

Is this one?
http://www.travelodge.co.uk/search_and_book/hotel_overview.php?hotel_id=43

Is easy to reach at night by bus? I usually prefer hotels near the venue, but this one seems nice and quite cheap.
Or the liverpool one is better because it's near the station?
There is also the Fulham one....quite near!

Any suggest :mf_rosetinted:? Edited by dcdeb

Is easy to reach at night by bus? I usually prefer hotels near the venue, but this one seems nice and quite cheap.
Or the liverpool one is better because it's near the station?
There is also the Fulham one....quite near!

Any suggest :mf_rosetinted:?

For the venue, Battersea is better, because you can get night buses after, and it's only a 15min bus ride to get there, the bus stop is just down the road from the venue too. Also there is a shop just up the road from the Travelodge where you can buy your travel tickets from.