TV: Mika on ELLEN (Ellen Degeneres Show) (22 Oct 2009)

dcdeb

Mika will be taping a segment on the Ellen show on October 21, which

will air on October 22.

For more about ELLEN: http://ellen.warnerbros.com/

Not sure about the availability of tickets at this time...

I think we might as well talk about it here in this thread, even though

discussion about it was started in the thread that was supposed to be

about Ellen :naughty:

to watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NziYhb-jS1k

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait to see him with Ellen!

I hope he dances with her:naughty:

I think that's a safe bet!

It's going to be tremendous exposure for him

:wub2: Ellen + :wub2::wub2::wub2: Mika = I can't wait! :boing:

there's ticket information on their website. :wink2: currently there are no tickets available for that day anymore, but you can call on the day of the show:

'DAY OF' TICKETS

A limited number of Standby Tickets for THE ELLEN DEGENERES SHOW will be made available on the day of the taping. If you are visiting the Los Angeles area, or have submitted online and have not heard back about your request, you are invited to call the following number ON THE DAY OF THE SHOW YOU ARE REQUESTING TICKETS FOR (Requests for a future date will not be accepted).

DAY OF TICKET NUMBER: 818.954.5929

Be sure to call before 12 noon PST, NO LATER. All requests received after 12 noon PST will not be considered. The show reserves the right to deny entrance to anyone at anytime.

how cool, i'm in LA that day! :boing: does anyone know what time it'll be recorded? :biggrin2:

one of the many things I love about this program ... Ellen presents all the audience with the cd's of the musical guest of the day. Everyone will win a copy of TBWNTM :biggrin2:

wtf, would be my 3rd copy! :lmfao: ok IF i get in. but at least i'm in the right city this time, that's a start. :naughty:

now that her show is no longer transmitted in Brazil, it goes in the show.

I always wanted see him on Ellen, and now that he will, her show it's not transmitted in Brazil anymore :aah:

I would like to see him on Ellen too, but i guess that won't ever happen....:mf_rosetinted:

wtf, would be my 3rd copy! :lmfao: ok IF i get in. but at least i'm in the right city this time, that's a start. :naughty:

You should try sending her an email or tweet telling her you're coming all the way from Germany. :biggrin2:

a lot of people there never heard Mika, they will win the cd and will listen to his music, this is great! :biggrin2:

yup, true, that's fab! :biggrin2:

You should try sending her an email or tweet telling her you're coming all the way from Germany. :biggrin2:

yeah, just to see her show. :fisch::naughty: just watched the video on her website where she talks about lies. lol, i never heard about this show until now, but looks like it's really funny! :roftl:

yeah, just to see her show. :fisch::naughty: just watched the video on her website where she talks about lies. lol, i never heard about this show until now, but looks like it's really funny! :roftl:

She was one of the top standup comediennes in the US for many years before she got her own sitcom and then this talk show. She's very funny.

yup, true, that's fab! :biggrin2:

I 'm a big fan of Ellens, watched every series of her comedy tv show. And we have her talk show on Five USA, here in the UK, but it's usually a few weeks behind. So I'll have to keep my eyes open towards late November.

Edited by RAK1

Has the Ticket Fairy mentioned any extra tickets for this show?

I'm thinking Nono, Sivan, etc....

Nothing so far. Sorry. :(

Ticket Fairy tends to work on a very last minute basis. :naughty:

Ain't that the truth? It's a good thing I have strong heart -- all this rush rush

hurry up at the last possible minute stuff! :shocked:

Yeah totally! Play the German card, mellody! :naughty:

You so should, mellody! You don't ask, you don't get! :thumb_yello: