Whats your favorite MIKA song and why?

iCoopie

I've decided after much deliberation that my number one favourite is We Are Golden.

I say this because of the five or six songs that are my faves, it's the one that:

a) has a great message behind the lyrics

b) is amazing live (full band), live (acoustic) and on the CD, and

c) has personal meaning for me. :biggrin2:

Blue Eyes and Happy Ending would be close seconds for me, too.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've decided after much deliberation that my number one favourite is We Are Golden.

I say this because of the five or six songs that are my faves, it's the one that:

a) has a great message behind the lyrics

b) is amazing live (full band), live (acoustic) and on the CD, and

c) has personal meaning for me. :biggrin2:

Blue Eyes and Happy Ending would be close seconds for me, too.

Agree agree agree!! :biggrin2:

I find it hard to choose.

Love Today, Touches You and I See You, are definitely up in the top3, but while I'm driving I love to sing along to all of the tracks on both albums, though Lollipop is starting to lose it's magic for me now.:teehee:

hello there!

yes "we are golden" is a very good song, and love the video!

i think that he looks very very sexy in his underware!!! jaja no just kiding!

but it is ver awesome!

but the truth is that i dont have a favorite song... i love ALL the songs!

o i guess i just love the way he sing and i dont know maybe i´m crazy but i think he´s the perfect artist! like if he was born to do this jaja well i dont know what it is... i just love it!

what do you think? i´m crazy? jaja

xoxo alison s.

Hmm that's hard to decide ..

If I have to believe iTunes , my fav. will be Touches You ,

'cause that's the song I most played ..

When I heard it the first time I was like BUYING , NOW ! Ö :P

In the iTunesStore you can listen 30 seconds of any song , and I really liked the rithm/melody or whatever in it , so I bought it on iTunes , and a month later I had TBWKTM for 'Sinterklaas' (Don't know how you say that in

English. ^^)

But I think my really favourite is My Interpretation , because of the lyrics and the live version . (: . . .

Pff , all MIKA-songs are great , can't choose .. x'D

• 4 months later...

The favorite song of his first CD undoubtedly that is Grace Kelly, and the favorite's song of his second disc is not had by me definite even.But there is a matter especially that he is I see you, when I listen to this matter to something specially it happens to me, but me gusan all his songs :mf_lustslow:

which one which one OVERLOAD OVERLOAD TOO MUCH DRILIANCE CANT PIN DOWN ONE OVERLOAD OVERLOAD OVERLOAD *HEAD EXPLOADS* *wrights on paper "sorry"starst to clean up fragments of head*

Agree agree agree!! :biggrin2:

Same here :thumb_yello:

We Are Golden has been my absolute No.1 for a while now (for the same reasons that Lollipop_monkey stated, and it's really encouraging at times), while the other songs catch me depending on my mood :kachinga:

I can't really say which is my favorite song. They all have something special. Yeah, with "Grace Kelly" the drama began. From that day I was addictated. Rain has a personal meaning for me and Lonely alcoholic touches me deep, makes me cry. Psychological "One foot boy" is one of the main interesting and and...I give up, I can't commit myself

All the songs are very beatiful ,I love all the songs.Now I'm listening One foot boy.It's fantastic.I love too Pick up off of the fllor when he sings on piano alone on a tv show.

Grace Kelly is what got me hooked but I don't think I have a favorite. . . they are all so good, I can't just pick one and say it's better than the rest, that'd be like choosing between your best friends. No matter what you do someone's going to be disappointed, then they try to attack you. You don't want a song to attack you, DO YOU?!? I didn't think so. . .

By the time, is definitly one of my favourites, because the lyrics mean a lot to me personally. But I adore relax, billy brown, I see you, we are golden and Rain.... I'm going to have a whole album soon!

Far too hard to choose one! The top 3 on my mp3 are constantly changing :wink2: