2009 - Mika @ Sound Academy,Toronto, Canada - 12 Oct - GIG REPORTS

guylainem123

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sara - your Happy Ending vid is awesome! What a rowdy bunch that front row was! :naughty:

That's a fantasic picture.

Haaa Suzy. What can I say?

I know...what an experience to be a part of. So glad we can share it. :cheerful_h4h:

Suzy, those pics are totally :wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

Post some more!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those are the only one's worth posting for Toronto (there are others that many of us might not appreciate here). I didn't even take any of them. CMF did. So to answer Caroline's question - yeah, Mika was looking straight at my husband when they did their bow at the end. And it was he who took the wardrobe malfunction shot, so don't even think I had anything to do with it. :teehee:

Must go sort the Montreal pics now.

Ok, I'm being terribly lazy with my report for Toronto :aah:, so in the meantime here are the pictures that I took.

Nothing spectacular but they are fun and reflect the fantastic experience that we had those few days :wub2: . I miss you all so much already :blink:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=220526208&albumId=1322151

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=220526208&albumId=1322156

Ok, I'm being terribly lazy with my report for Toronto :aah:, so in the meantime here are the pictures that I took.

Nothing spectacular but they are fun and reflect the fantastic experience that we had those few days :wub2: . I miss you all so much already :blink:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=220526208&albumId=1322151

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=220526208&albumId=1322156

And here some screencaps of the Toronto show; :wub2: How pretty does that set look?:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=220526208&albumId=1322164

Edited by sariflor

I forgot to say, it was SO lovely meeting you girls, iadoremika and Mika4life13, you're both super sweet :wub2:

:blush-anim-cl:

Don't say that or you'll set off the waterworks, :tears:

I didn't know you were going to be there, when I saw you walking my mom was like do you know them i was like, YES NOW HURRY UP WE HAVE TO GO AND SEE THEM. :roftl:

I loved meeting you, I was like :fangurl:

:blush-anim-cl:

I didn't know you were going to be there, when I saw you walking my mom was like do you know them i was like, YES NOW HURRY UP WE HAVE TO GO AND SEE THEM. :roftl:

Do you know them!! We only talk like all the time on here :naughty:

Yeah MOM don't you know, anything :shun:

I was offended when she asked me, it didn't occur to me she'd have no idea. :roftl:

Oooh :blush-anim-cl: that's funny- It REALLY was very nice meeting you though, you're very lovely.

I was worried that maybe I was not being super friendly to everyone because I was soooo tired and frozen :aah: "WE ARE NOT WHAT YOU THINK WE ARE: WE ARE FROOOOOZEN!!!" so I thought that I was being a bit miserable :naughty:. Mind you, how YOU weren't frozen I don't understand. If I had worn what you were wearing I would have already had late stages of hypothermia by the time the gig started.

And your mum was very funny. I think that the poor woman was a bit shocked with all of us :roftl:.

Wow! You got amazing shots of those balls! :shocked:

I didn't take any pics, these are all just snapshots from the videos that I took. You pause and snap, pause and snap...Easy peasy to get a good picture without having to miss half the gig pointing and focusing :naughty:. What can I say- I'm a lazy reporter at gigs :biggrin2:

Oooh :blush-anim-cl: that's funny- It REALLY was very nice meeting you though, you're very lovely.

I was worried that maybe I was not being super friendly to everyone because I was soooo tired and frozen :aah: "WE ARE NOT WHAT YOU THINK WE ARE: WE ARE FROOOOOZEN!!!" so I thought that I was being a bit miserable :naughty:. Mind you, how YOU weren't frozen I don't understand. If I had worn what you were wearing I would have already had late stages of hypothermia by the time the gig started.

And your mum was very funny. I think that the poor woman was a bit shocked with all of us :roftl:.

I didn't take any pics, these are all just snapshots from the videos that I took. You pause and snap, pause and snap...Easy peasy to get a good picture without having to miss half the gig pointing and focusing :naughty:. What can I say- I'm a lazy reporter at gigs :biggrin2:

:roftl:

Well, I did get a bit cold, but that's NOTHING compared to winter :shocked:

Yeah, I'm really quite shy at random times, and I guess it peaked at this time unfortunately :teehee:

My mom is my best friend, she is really, really insane. :blush-anim-cl:

She finds it incredible that you guys go to so many Mika gigs, I am always saying "see, they understand the Mika jenesaisquoi :shun:"

:roftl:

Well, I did get a bit cold, but that's NOTHING compared to winter :shocked:

Yeah, I'm really quite shy at random times, and I guess it peaked at this time unfortunately :teehee:

My mom is my best friend, she is really, really insane. :blush-anim-cl:

She finds it incredible that you guys go to so many Mika gigs, I am always saying "see, they understand the Mika jenesaisquoi :shun:"

Your mum seemed lovely and fitted right in, I thought.

I forgot to say, it was SO lovely meeting you girls, iadoremika and Mika4life13, you're both super sweet :wub2:

Thanks. I was a little quiet because I was shy. :blush-anim-cl: Next time I won't be.

You and Babs were the people that gave me hugs as I left. Twas nice. :teehee:

Your mum seemed lovely and fitted right in, I thought.

Yeah, I thought.