2009 - Mika @ Sound Academy,Toronto, Canada - 12 Oct - GIG REPORTS

guylainem123

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I decided to take some pictures of the crowd while the wait for Mika was still going on. Some people got my at my flash (well, I got mad at the pushy people outside, so f**k you :shun:). Alexandra and I laughed at what I took. I've pointed out my faves. :teehee:

102_7128.jpg

102_7122.jpg

except for the "GARY GO..GET MIKA."

"SHUT THE F*CK UP."

bit. :teehee:

LMAO LMAO LMAO :aah:

I KNOW THAT GUY!! !

but who cares about him.. :sneaky2:

the day before the show he told me he'd rather go to a Miley Cyrus concert! :puking:

but then he saw Mika perform and said it was AMAZING!

OF COURSE IT WAS!!

IT'S MIKA! :wub2:

I remember we were listening to some mika song and i think it was mana or babs that started singing the song that comes next on the CD right after and it came on and it was so psychic, and hilarious :roftl::wub2:

It was me :blush-anim-cl:

Yeah, I could care less for that Gary Go act. But I didn't yell that to them. :naughty:

Exactly :naughty:, one has to be polite at the least :blink:

I decided to take some pictures of the crowd while the wait for Mika was still going on. Some people got my at my flash (well, I got mad at the pushy people outside, so f**k you :shun:). Alexandra and I laughed at what I took. I've pointed out my faves. :teehee:

102_7128.jpg

That guy's face is hilarious!!!

That guy's face is hilarious!!!

Yessss. Every time I look at that photo, I laugh. I was going through my pics (deleting the crappy quality ones) and didn't have the heart to delete those. :aah:

I wanted to see him so badly, :blink:

I might as well not have made that shirt. :lol3: I think we're the only city/show that didn't have Mika greet us afterward? I'm not complaining, just making an observation. Like those have said, it's never a sure thing. Maybe it's because he always does these things and for him not to do it the opportunity you have to go, must be really disappointing. I still blame it on the *loudcrazyannoyingstupid* girls after the show. :shun:

Good things come for those who wait. :)

10331_284069740550_587475550_9177021_2894241_n.jpg

I think it's obvious who my favourite person in this photo is..:teehee:

Tell me! Yellow hoodie guy?

I might as well not have made that shirt. :lol3: I think we're the only city/show that didn't have Mika greet us afterward? I'm not complaining, just making an observation. Like those have said, it's never a sure thing. Maybe it's because he always does these things and for him not to do it the opportunity you have to go, must be really disappointing. I still blame it on the *loudcrazyannoyingstupid* girls after the show. :shun:

Good things come for those who wait. :)

Tell me! Yellow hoodie guy?

Yeah like I permanently injured my liking of knitting, and what was it for? :sneaky2:

YEAH that just grinds my gears, because I'm not saying I want to meet mika more than anyone else, but i REALLY wanted to meet him, (mind you something would've gone wrong... I would've hummed j*zz in my pants and him be like :blink::naughty:) and I knew it wasn't a 100% chance I'd meet him but, please... this might be my only chance and honestly...I have nothing better to live for :roftl:

What loudcrazyannoyingstupid girls!?

I have waited long enough good things should be coming :teehee:

Brown shirt guy :naughty::mf_lustslow:

He didn't do a real M&G in Montreal either. It just happened that the only way to the tour bus was to walk outside where it was parked and of course there was a group of fans waiting there. If I remember correctly, I don't think he did an M&G at the LA Palladium gig either. (But he hurt his leg).

He didn't do a real M&G in Montreal either. It just happened that the only way to the tour bus was to walk outside where it was parked and of course there was a group of fans waiting there. If I remember correctly, I don't think he did an M&G at the LA Palladium gig either. (But he hurt his leg).

That's only 3, he has done maaany gigs in this tour so far..:teehee:

Brown shirt guy :naughty::mf_lustslow:

Ooh lala. :das:

Oh crap. Shows you how much I read in those threads. :sneaky2:

I was lurking in the oakland thread and saw a picture of kira and mika...

I burst into tears and now I can't stop crying, :sad:

I wanted to see him so badly, :blink:

:huglove: AWW THAT IS SO TERRIBLY SAD.

I wish I could say something comforting like 'ah, it was nothing' or, 'wasn't really that great' but you'd know I was lying.

All I CAN say is, is that he's going to tour N. America again and he's going to do it soon. And when he does... we will begin our career as Mika groupies. Seriously, we've got our whole lives ahead of us to do this. :wub2:

2:48!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:shocked: :shocked: ME

:huglove: AWW THAT IS SO TERRIBLY SAD.

I wish I could say something comforting like 'ah, it was nothing' or, 'wasn't really that great' but you'd know I was lying.

All I CAN say is, is that he's going to tour N. America again and he's going to do it soon. And when he does... we will begin our career as Mika groupies. Seriously, we've got our whole lives ahead of us to do this. :wub2:

:shocked: :shocked: ME

It's sad that I am so pathetic :teehee:

YEah I know because it's so amazingly EPIC that I can't muster it, :roftl:

You're so optimistic :tears:

F*CK YA MOTHER F*CKER. :wub2:

I can't remember but it would be on the videos? If you didn't record it, I did for sure :wink2:

I've checked a few, I'll keep going :roftl:

My battery had die by that point, plus i was like :shocked: ohmygod mika is like 7 inches away from me :shocked:

Haha I can't remember either

I was pretty :hypo: At that point

I can't remember but it would be on the videos? If you didn't record it, I did for sure :wink2:

Your GK vid is very short. If he sat down the same time as in Oakland then I don't think you got it. Why don't I remember him sitting down at all in Toronto? :blink: