2009 - Mika @ Sound Academy,Toronto, Canada - 12 Oct - GIG REPORTS

guylainem123

There weren't any balloons or confetti during Lollipop. I could totally do without the song to be honest. I do love Relax at the beginning though.

They used some white confetti during the pre-Rain storm. It was just blown around with fans, no canons.

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There weren't any balloons or confetti during Lollipop. I could totally do without the song to be honest. I do love Relax at the beginning though.

They used some white confetti during the pre-Rain storm. It was just blown around with fans, no canons.

Thanks for clarifying.

Agree on the bolded bit.

Why didn't he do Good Gone Girl?? I FREAKIN' LOVE THAT SONG :tears:

I am very sad that he hasn't included GGG :tears::tears::sneaky2:

I LOVE GGG :biggrin2:

WHAT!!!??! No canons.....!? :shocked::tears:

LOL :naughty:

He could have good gone girl's instead with wigs like Britney's hair in Baby One More Time :roftl:

Or skinny girls with Britney hair and great big fake DD busts. (I saw some of those in Blackpool come to think of it, in a shop.)

Or skinny girls with Britney hair and great big fake DD busts. (I saw some of those in Blackpool come to think of it, in a shop.)

LOL weeeellll I used to be DD until I lost weight then became just a D :naughty: Will I do? :roftl:

(sorry if it's TMI i'm a bit of a free spirit lol)

Yesh ....

For me as an aside ... I would not have included any of his Songs For Sorrow EP songs on the album .. but thats me :wink2:

I wouldn't have included any EP songs on the album either. IMO they don't really fit with the theme.

Yesh ....

For me as an aside ... I would not have included any of his Songs For Sorrow EP songs on the album .. but thats me :wink2:

Blue Eyes just doesn't fit properly on Songs For Sorrow, doesn't go with the dark fairytales, gothic, Tim Burton lens thing.......:naughty::teehee:

Blue Eyes just doesn't fit properly on Songs For Sorrow, doesn't go with the dark fairytales, gothic, Tim Burton lens thing.......:naughty::teehee:

I think the idea behind the song does, just not necessarily the music. Bit of an odd one this Eyes Blues :naughty:

I think the idea behind the song does, just not necessarily the music. Bit of an odd one this Eyes Blues :naughty:

Yeah the idea of it def fits but then it's too upbeat and happy. I do like it though, it just doesn't sound like much of a classic Mika song to me either. :boxed: Almost like he didn't even write it. :boxed:

LOL weeeellll I used to be DD until I lost weight then became just a D :naughty: Will I do? :roftl:

(sorry if it's TMI i'm a bit of a free spirit lol)

Yes that'll do :naughty:

I am actually a DD, but unfortunately not a skinny DD :naughty:. There is a huge and rather prominent difference :aah:.

Sorry Mods for going way off topic, just killing time while these Canadians wake up and give us more reports :naughty:.

Yeah the idea of it def fits but then it's too upbeat and happy. I do like it though, it just doesn't sound like much of a classic Mika song to me either. :boxed: Almost like he didn't even write it. :boxed:

I think if Mika's gonna write songs like Blue Eyes he should do a Chilled Summer Hits EP or something :naughty::roftl:

anyways, i'm off peoples...see ya!! x