• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd write a report, but...eh, maybe later. :naughty:

Notes: I swear he played GGG. :blink:

And nobody got arrested waiting for Mika to come outside. He didn't. :(

Sorry but they did suck (all their songs sounded the same) and Mika did come on late. LOTS of people were annoyed, including me.

I remember my first gig. He came on sooo late. I heard it had something to do with his flight and he almost didn't make it.

Wow! Her photos are very amazing! She DEFINITELY has a knack for concert photography.

huh, he's totally comfortable on stage eh? :naughty: only in underwear, barefoot ...

Yeah. :aah: At one point he lifted his feet off the floor (to see if there was something on them?) and they were SO dirty. :naughty:

I remember my first gig. He came on sooo late. I heard it had something to do with his flight and he almost didn't make it.

Ah, but he was there. We heard him/the band rehearsing before the show. :teehee:

Well, I'm going to go to bed now. I'll probably post some pics and stuff later. :bye:

thanks you all!

i'm updating first post and i swore to myself not to watch not to read...i want to keep some surprise for my 2010 gigs....ehehehehheeh

christine can understand what i mean:wink2:

but it's so hard, so hard!

i'm so happy everyone is so enthousiastic about the show!

Yeah. :aah: At one point he lifted his feet off the floor (to see if there was something on them?) and they were SO dirty. :naughty:

Ah, but he was there. We heard him/the band rehearsing before the show. :teehee:

Well, I'm going to go to bed now. I'll probably post some pics and stuff later. :bye:

if he was already there why he came late? :blink:

what were you doing Mika? was taking the idea of appearing only in underwear on the show? :naughty:

No jokes?! :aah:

I believe you then :naughty:

I've been quite ninja-like these past few days :dunno:

Wow on stage in his under panties .. got some bottle Mika :shocked:

Relax to start and Lollipop to end still! please changeeee:aah:

:lmfao::lol3:

Got skillz?! :glasses3::naughty:

I think we should have been asleep by now...it's almost midnight :freak:

I do :glasses3:

I'm not going to sleep, but I'm gonna go lie down in bed because the Graham Norton episode ft. Mika is on and I love it, and also, we're gonna get yelled at for chatting in this thread :naughty:

Goodnight :bye::huglove:

I do :glasses3:

I'm not going to sleep, but I'm gonna go lie down in bed because the Graham Norton episode ft. Mika is on and I love it, and also, we're gonna get yelled at for chatting in this thread :naughty:

Goodnight :bye::huglove:

Woah my grammer was pretty ****ed up on that post...

Good night!

And thanks everyone for pix and reports...:wub2:(see we can get away)

conceitedwombat @Rakpenguin63 Yes he's gone. He didn't come out because he was cold and tired.8 minutes ago from Echofon in reply to Rakpenguin63

No wonder he was cold - only wearing boxers and nothing on his feet :teehee:

Thanks for the reports guys. Like Robi I sort of didn't want to read for fear of spoiling any surprises but my willpower lasted all of 3 minutes :doh:

Awww missing Saranayde and Dan in the pics though :tears:

Wow is all I can say really. Thanks so much mods for organising this so that it is possible to log on quickly before work and see the reports that are in so far, the set list and pics. It makes life SO much easier.:thumb_yello:

It sounds absolutly freakingly awesome:biggrin2:

Thanks Suzy and Christine for reporting so quickly when you are obviously tired and need to travel to Montreal. It is appreciated.

I am surprised he is still starting with Relax. Can't WAIT to see/hear all the new stuff live:biggrin2::wub2: