2009 - Mika @ Sound Academy,Toronto, Canada - 12 Oct - GIG REPORTS

guylainem123

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:aah: :aah: :aah: I DANCED ON STAGE WITH MIKAA!! ! :aah: :aah: :aah:

I'll tell you all the story tomorrow.. i'm off to bed!! i'm EXHAUSTED!!

so great to see it,and for zoot too:thumb_yello:

thanks for all reports,we 're waiting now for mor pcis and videos!

oh,and thanks for the pic of the setlist :wink2:

Wow...this is nice (I've been ill all day and night yesterday with a fever and it's good to wake up feeling better at this)! :wub2:

First: Oh c'mon, out of all the Louboutins shoes, he really couldn't decide what to wear? :aah:

Second: it's ok having Relax as a first. At the gig I went to, GK was the opening song, so I wouldn't mind having a gig with Relax at the begginning.

Third: I was kindof expecting him not to come out for MnG anymore. I mean why do you think there are so many contests for meeting Mika. So... :dunno: He must be getting tired of this and finally gets to realise his celebrity state he is in. :lol3: Good for you, Meeks!

Fourth: Oh. My. GOD! I can't believe he's really sung WAG! :mf_rosetinted:

oh....and the boxers: :jawdrop:don't wanna stay around my mum when he'll do that at the gigs: will be another embarrasing moment like the one when he humped the floor in Paris

Edited by B!anka

Third: I was kindof expecting him not to come out for MnG anymore. I mean why do you think there are so many contests for meeting Mika. So... :dunno: He must be getting tired of this and finally gets to realise his celebrity state he is in. :lol3: Good for you, Meek

:blink: I can't imagine meet mika only if i win a contest..........

for the begging of the show,we had the information before:

"Mika ne pouvait donc pas nous dire vendredi à quoi allait ressembler le décor de son nouveau spectacle – mise à part la présence de nombreuses sphères qu'il était personnellement en train de magasiner et qui allaient faire référence aux planètes qui couvrent la pochette de son dernier album –, mais il nous en par contre dit plus sur le segment qui allait ouvrir le bal. Son ami réalisateur venait de lui envoyer des images de l'acteur Ian McKellen en lecteur de nouvelles de la BBC, annonçant qu'un civil ayant décidé de s'envoyer en orbite venait de mourir : Mika.":shocked:

on:http://www.journalmetro.com/culture/article/337097--rencontre-avec-mika :wink2:

:blink: I can't imagine meet mika only if i win a contest..........

:

I'm glad I've got the old school kind of meet and greet tho and had the dumbest moment ever! How can anyone forget to give him the present? :lmfao: So if he won't do it in Vienna and Paris...I won't mind really! I wasn't even planning on getting him a present this time! :lol3:

I'm glad I've got the old school kind of meet and greet tho and had the dumbest moment ever! How can anyone forget to give him the present? :lmfao: So if he won't do it in Vienna and Paris...I won't mind really! I wasn't even planning on getting him a present this time! :lol3:

but it's not only to give a present of course,the first reason is to chat with him:wink2:

btw,perhaps it's not the good place bianka to talk about it:teehee: let's pm if you want my friend:wink2:

Mmmm. Please MIKA have still to meet&greet things outside! If he don't, i am gonna to cry. I missed the meet&greet after my first MIKA gig and this time I don't want to miss 'em.

I can totally understand you! Let's just hope it was just the jet lag that pushed him to not do the M&G and that in Europe he'll feel better! :wink2:

I have a feeling he wont do many M and Gs in Europe ... gig day after day .. he will want rest .. many times he has not spoken to save his voice and hes had days rest ..

Just my vibe

understand what you say,exactly as after some gig in october 2007(i remember dusseldorf,and bologna),and lot more....

but if it's better for him:blink:

Im just bored with Relax , I mean nearly 3 years now , we need a fresh start ...

The tours Ive been on the opening song usually changes and the set list somewhat

Kinda suprised :blink:

No way!!! Relax has to be there, tho not as an opening song, I liked it as the last song :fangurl: I'm actually quite bored with grace kelly :teehee:

I'm torn between these two opinions, I love Relax but I guess he can’t keep it forever, can he?:aah:

I am the opposite. I wouldn't mind so much Relax still being the opening song (though I agree Rain would now be better), it's Lollipop at the end which I am bored of now, it is turning into a cliche. :boxed: Not saying he can't still have confetti canons, it just needs doing in a different way IMO.

Yes Lollipop can go!:biggrin2: It cramps his style anyway by now?:shun:

Yes, a lot of this is off topic, but I promise it'll be this one time...

Omigod. And then Zoots and Mikaluvr being our Big Girls and doing a FANTASTIC job was just the icing on the cake.

You didn't happen to get pics of the girls dancing, did you?

Ian McKellen on television,yes?

4007745866_341b96a310.jpg

Squeeeee! Love it! He's awesome!

Wow! Her photos are very amazing! She DEFINITELY has a knack for concert photography.

If you have a knoack of taking pics of people, maybe you could do concert photography :dunno:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsAO3M_nFJY

Thou shall not passssssss:wub2::wub2::wub2:

Yes all very surreal :shocked:

Call me slow if you like, but it took me a while to realise that that video was in German... :doh:

*gives Freddie a Gandalf outfit ft. staff* there you go...

Yeh .. true true I cant stick blue eyes:boxed:

As soon as I read that post, Blue Eyes started playing...

LOL weeeellll I used to be DD until I lost weight then became just a D :naughty: Will I do? :roftl:

(sorry if it's TMI i'm a bit of a free spirit lol)

TMI but I don't care...

They dont , not one bit ..

No balloons .. sigh ... I loved bouncing them around .. sniff :boxed:

I hope we get balloons... someone stole the one I fought to grab in 2007...

*ahem*

are we chatting on the Toronto REPORT thread??

I am on paying internet time in Australia this week, PLEEEASE keep reports only on here:blink:

Sorry...

Okay, now I'm done being off topic...

Oh, and great reports girls! T4P!

There weren't any balloons or confetti during Lollipop. I could totally do without the song to be honest. I do love Relax at the beginning though.

They used some white confetti during the pre-Rain storm. It was just blown around with fans, no canons.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CONFETTI CANONS=MIKA SHOWS!!! :roftl:

Sounds fantastic guys! and the set list so long....woohoo MFCers being Big Girls an amazing night and you lucky things are doing it all again tonight!

I did wonder when you were all speculating about Sir Ian MeKellen being on stage (in person) as he is on Paul O Grady this week but then it's only a flight away but the whole stage set up is soooo theatrical I can't wait till he comes over here now!.....don't change it MIKA!!!

My thoughts on Relax and Lollipop...if it ain't broke don't fix it but who knows it was the first show of many and things do get changed as time goes on.

MISSING SARA AND DAN!!!!!...hope they are free for the UK tours.

xx