2009 - Mika @ Sound Academy,Toronto, Canada - 12 Oct - GIG REPORTS

guylainem123

So cute. :wub2:

Admit it, you must be waiting for his phonecall for the next tour. :roftl:

Phone call, text, tweet, email, PM, DM... there are lots of options. We're easy to track down. :roftl:

He's proud because it makes him sound like he's giving to charity :lmfao:

Or it makes him sound like he's in fact so awesome that he's got legions of devoted disciples scurrying around at his beck and call, eager to be enslaved. :teehee:

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Phone call, text, tweet, email, PM, DM... there are lots of options. We're easy to track down. :roftl:

Or it makes him sound like he's in fact so awesome that he's got legions of devoted disciples scurrying around at his beck and call, eager to be enslaved. :teehee:

:lmfao:!! Disciples

LMFAOLMFAOLMFAO.

it's true, we are abit like disciples :dunno:

He's proud because it makes him sound like he's giving to charity :lmfao:

I think that he loves the idea of being adored, and having people who want to help him like that, who aren't family or paid :teehee:.

We're very easy to track down :naughty:.

I think that he loves the idea of being adored, and having people who want to help him like that, who aren't family or paid :teehee:.

We're very easy to track down :naughty:.

I will do anything for you Mika, :wink2::teehee:

I'm somewhat glad I didn't paint his balls, I know I'd f*ck them up, and I'd get frustrated and leave. :lmfao:

You make the whole Mika+fans thing sound like a whole new Bible. Except it wouldn't be holy :naughty:

• 3 weeks later...
  • silver changed the title to 2009 - Mika @ Sound Academy,Toronto, Canada - 12 Oct - GIG REPORTS