"Mika's Change of Tune" -- The Sun

superstar

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/2683141/Mikas-planning-career-change.html

Mika’s change of toon

MIKA may be riding high in the pop world but he's drawing up plans for a change of career.

The singer reckons he could be a hit as boss of a cartoon company.

He said: "I might continue making music till I die but there's also a chance I might quit soon.

"There's a chance people may think 'We're done with that Mika'. In that case I'd start a cartoon company. I'm a good artist and designer."

That he is. He designed the brilliant artwork for his multi-platinum debut album, Life In Cartoon Motion.

He really is a colourful character.

-------------

Really hoping that he's joking around. :blink:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, now that I've really thought about that for a moment I'm near panic attack :shocked: I couldn't live without more Mika music *explode*

I wouldn't die just yet. :naughty: Do you really think that if people were all of a sudden tired with him that he'd just say 'oh well' and be done with it?

I don't.

Well, it's The Sun for starters, so I'm dubious of the source.

But if he did, I'd continue to follow him in his other projects, he's a really talented artist, and I think he could do well in it.

But as I can't see us getting tired of him, it's a moot point.:naughty:

He has been doing this since a child and to just stop all of a sudden would be really worrying...

especially for something as...unpopular as comics....

I think you're under s mis-apprehension there, "comics" or graphic novels, Manga or otherwise, are incredibly popular, and VERY lucrative. He would make a fortune in it.

Wow, now that I've really thought about that for a moment I'm near panic attack :shocked: I couldn't live without more Mika music *explode*

I've thought about the idea and the idea makes me crazy. I intend to still be chasing Mika when he and I are in our seventies. :teehee:

I think what he means is, I have a backup plan in case I get to the point where my music career isn't commercially viable and I'm eating cat food.

Besides, I'm not sure this is the most reliable publication on the planet. :roftl:

I think you're under s mis-apprehension there, "comics" or graphic novels, Manga or otherwise, are incredibly popular, and VERY lucrative. He would make a fortune in it.

I was picturing like..Batman....

Really? The only people I know who is into that stuff is phunkygal from mfc...

I wouldn't die just yet. :naughty: Do you really think that if people were all of a sudden tired with him that he'd just say 'oh well' and be done with it?

I don't.

I know, but I just took a quick moment to think of life without Mika........it was horrid :shocked:

I don't particularly like them but they are extremly popular.

I was picturing like..Batman....

Really? The only people I know who is into that stuff is phunkygal from mfc...

The Marvel and DC comics are incredibly popular.

Jonathon Ross was at the biggest comic convention in the world in Vegas recently, he's an avid collector.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/2683141/Mikas-planning-career-change.html

Mika’s change of toon

MIKA may be riding high in the pop world but he's drawing up plans for a change of career.

The singer reckons he could be a hit as boss of a cartoon company.

He said: "I might continue making music till I die but there's also a chance I might quit soon.

"There's a chance people may think 'We're done with that Mika'. In that case I'd start a cartoon company. I'm a good artist and designer."

That he is. He designed the brilliant artwork for his multi-platinum debut album, Life In Cartoon Motion.

He really is a colourful character.

ho! :mf_rosetinted: