"Mika's Change of Tune" -- The Sun

superstar

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been thinking recently that he should do an animation project, but as another string to his bow, and any animation movie would have his songs in it!

I don't think he'll quit, if he did say SOMETHING like that it's probably just him having an off-day or something.

Maybe he's disappointed because his single and album are going down atm, but he's got some fantastic songs on the album and just needs to get a really good song out there. But he's still so very popular, he should know that!

I think we need to get him BEST MALE at the EMAs and let him know how much we love him (see the link in my siggy)

I see his point. And the only thing I can say is : why not? :original:

Music can be your life, even though you give up being a professional musician. The important thing is that he's doing what makes him happy and satisfied, that he feels good. :wub2:

I have been thinking recently that he should do an animation project, but as another string to his bow, and any animation movie would have his songs in it!

I don't think he'll quit, if he did say SOMETHING like that it's probably just him having an off-day or something.

Maybe he's disappointed because his single and album are going down atm, but he's got some fantastic songs on the album and just needs to get a really good song out there. But he's still so very popular, he should know that!

I think we need to get him BEST MALE at the EMAs and let him know how much we love him (see the link in my siggy)

Voted! :biggrin2:

hmm first of all I think he will most certainly be around for another album at least! YOu know...OCD...3 of each! :naughty:

seriously now...he really doesn't seem the quiter like at THIS moment! I think it will last for few more (many) years!

I've never really taken in consideration THIS option: of him quitting the bussiness...TBH! :shocked:

and besides...if he goes into animations...like video animations...hmmm I guess I could direct those too!! :mf_rosetinted:

hmm first of all I think he will most certainly be around for another album at least! YOu know...OCD...3 of each! :naughty:

seriously now...he really doesn't seem the quiter like at THIS moment! I think it will last for few more (many) years!

I've never really taken in consideration THIS option: of him quitting the bussiness...TBH! :shocked:

and besides...if he goes into animations...like video animations...hmmm I guess I could direct those too!! :mf_rosetinted:

perhaps we could wait information from himself,not from the sun ;)

I really hope he's joking around...

whatever he decides to do (I hope HE is the one to decide when he quits or not) Ill follow him... wherever... and he'd be a terrific cartoonist, and company manager the little sir :naughty:

:thumb_yello:

Hi Bianca! :huglove:

:lmao:

Yeah we need a back up plan :boxed::aah:

We all need to stick together as a group and go en masse :roftl::roftl:

Btw .... many years ago ..... like January 2007 the scissor sister forum done that to us :roftl:

<tis true> , they were drying off and all come onto MFC :naughty:

As long as we can party as a group and meet Im happy :wub2:

Doesnt matter the artist :mf_rosetinted:

Mika:mf_lustslow:

Btw .... many years ago ..... like January 2007 the scissor sister forum done that to us :roftl:

:blink:

What did they do? I don't remember - I only joined in February...:blink:

<tis true> , they were drying off and all come onto MFC :naughty:

As long as we can party as a group and meet Im happy :wub2:

Doesnt matter the artist :mf_rosetinted:

Mika:mf_lustslow:

Wasn't Andi a refugee from the SS forum?? I seem to remember that *peers back into the mists of time*. And a couple of other *old* names.

Nah, Mika will be around forever, he's like Cliff :mf_rosetinted:. When he is 70 he'll be releasing dodgy Christmas songs and we'll all be spending our pension money on his gigs :naughty:.

Their forum had like 1 person logged in after being very very popular , it went badd .. long story , so they all decided to "take over" MFC .. which they didnt as I was here then and I can be a git :roftl:

Wasn't Andi a refugee from the SS forum?? I seem to remember that *peers back into the mists of time*. And a couple of other *old* names.

Nah, Mika will be around forever, he's like Cliff :mf_rosetinted:. When he is 70 he'll be releasing dodgy Christmas songs and we'll all be spending our pension money on his gigs :naughty:.

yes she was!! she came from there , its a brutal forum , both in how they talk to people and what they post .. nasty

Cliff .. got myself a cryinggg talking singing talking billly browwwnnnn:roftl:

Me too, in fact I believe we joined on the same day suzie :naughty:, but I lurked a while beforehand and I remember the Scissor Sisters thing now FD mentions it. Didn't realise quite how nasty the Scissor Sisters forum was though, I thought the SS fans had just come here cause of a deep love of Mika and not cause of the fighting on the other forum :blink:.:teehee:

got myself a cryinggg talking singing talking billly browwwnnnn:roftl:

:naughty:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/2683141/Mikas-planning-career-change.html

Mika’s change of toon

MIKA may be riding high in the pop world but he's drawing up plans for a change of career.

The singer reckons he could be a hit as boss of a cartoon company.

He said: "I might continue making music till I die but there's also a chance I might quit soon.

"There's a chance people may think 'We're done with that Mika'. In that case I'd start a cartoon company. I'm a good artist and designer."

That he is. He designed the brilliant artwork for his multi-platinum debut album, Life In Cartoon Motion.

He really is a colourful character.

-------------

Really hoping that he's joking around. :blink:

I really really hope he joking too :sneaky2::tears: