2nd London date confirmed?

Mikafish

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think i will go the the Mika's gig on 29 February!

I'm sure it will be the best!

Tickets on sale here http://www.addrandomdatestothetour.com

and there http://www.nevergigsonbothsaturdaysandsundays.co.uk

29th February? You'll be waiting a long time love, there's not another leap year til 2012. :teehee:

Are you going on the Sunday or the Monday?

29th February? You'll be waiting a long time love, there's not another leap year til 2012. :teehee:

Are you going on the Sunday or the Monday?

i'm serious...

i'll go Smonday 29 Febraury and i will gain 77.737 magic points :wink2:

i managed to get through on ticketmaster and i'm in block 11 row b for the 1st and already got my ticket for 19th feb block 9 row d so considering i had to call i am happy :roftl: good luck to everyone else, i think i am going to be tired come tuesday morning :naughty:

im lost with all the standing and seated.... its stage, standing infront and seated behind the standing? :blink: Dont remember what it was exactly like when i was there exept for i was standing and was right infront of the stage...

you can't buy seated for the stalls...

Seated is all upstairs (circle)

The stalls/circle is a trade off. If you want to be as close as possible buy the stalls and queue up the day of the gig to get in first. If you want to be comfortable and don't mind sitting farther away from the stage, then buy circle seated.

What you absolutely don't want is rear circle standing. Worst of both worlds! :aah:

The stalls/circle is a trade off. If you want to be as close as possible buy the stalls and queue up the day of the gig to get in first. If you want to be comfortable and don't mind sitting farther away from the stage, then buy circle seated.

What you absolutely don't want is rear circle standing. Worst of both worlds! :aah:

Absolutely!

That's what me, my sister and niece got for The Flaming Lips, and it's right up at the back, high up, and my sister suffers with vertigo!

Wayne, bless him half way through must have seen all of us standing up there, and said, stuff health and safety regs, everyone come down the steps to the front and join us. So I got my sister down as far as we could go, which was quite close to the stage, and we had a great night.

It's not the best place to be, and you can't dance, or see that well when everyone stands.

With me it's a case of necessity that I have a decent seat. I wish I could stand right near the stage, but that's not an option. I'm also grateful that my seats are numbered, so are reserved. Even at Blackpool I found the queuing hard, even though I brought a camping stool to sit on, so this time at Manchester and now London, I'm thankful for my reserved seats, and so is Alan.

With me it's a case of necessity that I have a decent seat. I wish I could stand right near the stage, but that's not an option. I'm also grateful that my seats are numbered, so are reserved. Even at Blackpool I found the queuing hard, even though I brought a camping stool to sit on, so this time at Manchester and now London, I'm thankful for my reserved seats, and so is Alan.

Yes it's nice to have both options so there's one that works for you. In Canada it's almost always one or the other. Either it's a club and everyone is standing or in larger venues it's entirely reserved seating.

i'm serious...

i'll go Smonday 29 Febraury and i will gain 77.737 magic points :wink2:

I TOTALLY didn't see your links a thus completely missed that you were messing around.

That'll teach me to scan read. :naughty:

mika, what about fixing the dates all at once, so one can book flights for the right dates..? :sneaky2:

not sure I can extend my stay and change the return date.. will see what's possible. when is the date officially out? :blink:

EDIT: now I see ticks are for sale since today.. I've to see if I can change return date.

Edited by avoca

Bought a ticket to this ... :wub2: Am not telling Mother ... she really will shoot me ... :wink2:

stalls?

I'm very tempted but:

1) have to change flight back

2) dunno if I can manage two days queueing in cold: last time my back was dead, seriously dead.. :boxed: (circle may be an option, but I'd not want to be there alone)