No ***ing accident: MIKA SINGS HIS HEART OUT EVERY SHOW

Blue Sky

Who could make such a search on Google honestly ? :roftl:

MIKA and MV have nothing to compare LOL

That's true - it would be quite a random search :roftl:

But if someone was talking at the bus stop, saying "Mika M.i.m.e.s like MV - I saw it on the net" then I suppose someone might check it out that way. But they would see us first :thumb_yello:

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I'm starting to wonder if Mika can make it without you groupies :shocked:

Hope he's paid you well ! :biggrin2:

I have been lurking in this thread for days now because I didn't want to get all tangled up in this icky mess of whatever it is...but I feel the need to say this:

1.) I was AT the Palladium gig, front row, center. It was my second time seeing Mika live and I will say this: There is NO WAY that he ever lip-synchs any of his stuff. Mika is a trained singer and he's just THAT good. You can hear the subtle differences in his voice between the recordings and the live performances. From afar and to the untrained ear, it may sound the same. But when you've listened to the recordings time and time again, you can pick up changes, even small ones.

2.) Another bit of proof is during the Oakland gig, he started singing Love Today and messed up. He giggled and looked horribly embarassed and paced around a bit before starting over. How could he have done that on a recorded track?

3.) I'm honestly sick of this person's inflammatory comments. I know about the ignore button (thanks Suzy) but it's almost fascinating to see what happens next. I don't want to get too involved with all this. I like to avoid conflict so I will say that Mika does not "pay us" to love him. If loving someone is all about the money, then that is no love. We love Mika as an artist, a performer and a person. This past weekend with two gigs was one of the best of my life and I owe it to Mika and the MFCers. I do it because I want to and because of how it makes me feel.

Thanks to Blue Sky for posting all the facts. As controversial as this is becoming, it is completely necessary for the situation.:thumb_yello:

Now I'm starting to wonder if Mika can make it without you groupies :shocked:

Hope he's paid you well ! :biggrin2:

:lmfao: i love how you write something, try to shake the forum & hide while awaiting for poeple to respond! :thumb_yello:

still a fan... enough is enough

this is the 3rd time you are told

:lmfao: i love how you write something, try to shake the forum & hide while awaiting for poeple to respond! :thumb_yello:

I think the term there is "try" to shake the forum

Btw .. Ive TRIED to keep out of this:roftl:

How much collective gig time have we between us on the MFC :shocked:

If I thought for one minute he mimed!! :blink:

Sigh .. what a sad thing for someone to twitter

I have been lurking in this thread for days now because I didn't want to get all tangled up in this icky mess of whatever it is...but I feel the need to say this:

1.) I was AT the Palladium gig, front row, center. It was my second time seeing Mika live and I will say this: There is NO WAY that he ever lip-synchs any of his stuff. Mika is a trained singer and he's just THAT good. You can hear the subtle differences in his voice between the recordings and the live performances. From afar and to the untrained ear, it may sound the same. But when you've listened to the recordings time and time again, you can pick up changes, even small ones.

2.) Another bit of proof is during the Oakland gig, he started singing Love Today and messed up. He giggled and looked horribly embarassed and paced around a bit before starting over. How could he have done that on a recorded track?

3.) I'm honestly sick of this person's inflammatory comments. I know about the ignore button (thanks Suzy) but it's almost fascinating to see what happens next. I don't want to get too involved with all this. I like to avoid conflict so I will say that Mika does not "pay us" to love him. If loving someone is all about the money, then that is no love. We love Mika as an artist, a performer and a person. This past weekend with two gigs was one of the best of my life and I owe it to Mika and the MFCers. I do it because I want to and because of how it makes me feel.

Thanks to Blue Sky for posting all the facts. As controversial as this is becoming, it is completely necessary for the situation.:thumb_yello:

You're absolutely right in everything that you said about Mika and his performances, obviously :thumb_yello:.

I did want to comment on the 'controversy' element of it. You will find that there is no controversy in this thread, besides what is being caused by some clown who clearly needs to find 'it'self (we don't know what gender they are) a new passtime.

Yeah I also noticed the 'disappearingwhilst still there' trick :naughty:. I hope that it's 3 strikes and out :thumb_yello:

You're absolutely right in everything that you said about Mika and his performances, obviously :thumb_yello:.

I did want to comment on the 'controversy' element of it. You will find that there is no controversy in this thread, besides what is being caused by some clown who clearly needs to find 'it'self (we don't know what gender they are) a new passtime.

Ah true. That's what I meant. I was referring not to the Mika issue, but the other person strring things up. That's all. I know everything's been worked out on the Mika side of things.:biggrin2:

Ah true. That's what I meant. I was referring not to the Mika issue, but the other person strring things up. That's all. I know everything's been worked out on the Mika side of things.:biggrin2:

Yeah, I know :naughty:, I just wanted to say, that's all, in case someone pops in and starts reading now, and they get the wrong end of the stick :biggrin2:

Yeah I also noticed the 'disappearingwhilst still there' trick :naughty:. I hope that it's 3 strikes and out :thumb_yello:

baseball fan are you? :naughty:

And sorry to quote you again Sariflor but I have the same opinion !

And, as English is not my monther tongue, I must say you are one of the persons I understand the best here ! Nor that I don't understand the other people but if I had better english knowledge, I would have written quite the same things :thumb_yello:

I agree very much with what you're saying!:thumb_yello:

So true, of course we can hear the difference!:thumb_yello:

Nice to see our friend is following the same policy as xxxx and running off in a cowardly manner, instead of standing their ground and making a valid point.

Yeah, maybe twins? But seriously now: what point? There's only so much you can stand by fabricated "facts"...

baseball fan are you? :naughty:

Actually, I had never heard of that phrase until I heard the "By The Time" song, so I had no clue that it was baseball based :teehee:

Yeah, maybe twins? But seriously now: what point? There's only so much you can stand by fabricated "facts"...

Actually, I had never heard of that phrase until I heard the "By The Time" song, so I had no clue that it was baseball based :teehee:

Seriously?:blink:

I thought everyone knew that term:naughty:

Seriously?:blink:

I thought everyone knew that term:naughty:

Well, you all seem to keep forgetting that I only moved to an English speaking country when I was 27 :lmfao: so I don't exactly count as "native" or "born and bred in English speaking culture and surroundings" now, do I? :roftl::roftl::roftl: