REPORTS/VIDEOS/PHOTOS for MIKA in Seattle the Moore 26-10-2009

dcdeb

Thanks for the reports, I love reading them. :wub2:

I'm very pleased with how things turned out for me. I'm just worried that I might have made him feel bad by running off like that, like he might think he'd frightened me or I didn't want to talk to him or something. I'm fine with being a spaz because that's just me, but sometimes, it makes people feel a bit hurt or confused and I don't like that part. Cuz the last thing in the world I would ever do is run away from someone who wants to talk to me...unless I had no clue the person did and I totally spazzed out like I do :blush-anim-cl:

I'll get over it. Really, what I remember most is his eyes and how kind he was and the energy we all shared for that time. It was magic. :wub2:

Rivers, I think your pic with Mika is fab, and you look perfectly normal to me. Besides, I'm pretty sure he is used to people acting a bit weird in his presence, so maybe he didn't think anything of it when you ran off.

I must admit I got a bit mushy when I was reading your report, knowing how much you wanted to meet him in person. :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm very pleased with how things turned out for me. I'm just worried that I might have made him feel bad by running off like that, like he might think he'd frightened me or I didn't want to talk to him or something. I'm fine with being a spaz because that's just me, but sometimes, it makes people feel a bit hurt or confused and I don't like that part. Cuz the last thing in the world I would ever do is run away from someone who wants to talk to me...unless I had no clue the person did and I totally spazzed out like I do :blush-anim-cl:

I'll get over it. Really, what I remember most is his eyes and how kind he was and the energy we all shared for that time. It was magic. :wub2:

Rivers ... I don't think you need to worry about what Mika thinks about you running off ... considering that some people are so pushy around him and don't get out of his face even once they've had their moment with him ... a fan being abit overwhelmed and running off is something I think he'd prefer than the former hun ... so don't worry :huglove:

MIKAandUNA.jpg

I love your report and your picture as well. I kinda did the same thing when I got my pic at the GMA show. At the end of the show, when it was time to take the picture, Natalie went before me and then my turn....it was so funny but I just ran to him with open arms and he open his...I gave him a hug before my picture and briefly said thank you so much for this and he said no problem. After the security guard snap the picture I just ran away from him and hugged Natalie.:boxed:

Rivers, I adore your report, and it makes my heart happy to see that you had an amazing experience! I may have been that mystery MFCer you were talking about. I was the Indian girl in the yellow and black dress. I totally know what you mean about not being able to say what you want to Mika. I mean, you can have a speech prepared and memorized, but when the moment arrives, it all flies out your ears, and you just have to say what's in your heart. Good for you, my dear!

Hi Wildsong, congrats on being a Big Girl! I wore the pink corset in the BC show, so we're Big Girl soul sisters! :naughty: I want to apologize if my comment about the meet'n'greet sounded b!tchy. I was just tired, and cranky about getting cut out of the group photo, LOL. I think it's great that you guys got some special time with Mika. It is quite the experience. I am sorry, but I don't have pics of you on stage. :( I was sitting on the other side of the stage, and my camera wasn't able to focus thru the fog. I only got one pic of the girls who were on my side, and you can barely see them. I hope someone comes forward really soon with some pics or video for you. :thumb_yello:

Edited by DaMango

Aww, thank you RT! I am glad that I met you too!

Margsy, that was my camera. I will upload the photo when I get home. It may be a little later tonight, but I promise it's coming!

Edited by DaMango

My friend and I were the ones dressed up in the pink and yellow puff painted shirts. We also bought little boys to put on our shoulders (that sounds sooo dirty). We were excited when we took a look at one of our pictures that Mika was actually holding my friends one foot boy as he was putting his arm around her shoulder. Awe, he noticed. I've been a fan since day one and saw him at his last concert. Never would I thought that I would actually get a chance to meet him. Whoever gave my friends the meet and greet tickets, THANK YOU!! He is sooo nice and soo much fun. I bet the band has an amazing time touring together.

Now, I'm just patiently (or impatiently) awaiting his next dvd or concert. ha ha

Had a great time at the concert, but havent heard anything mentioned about the security guards. I heard on the left side of the hall they were yelling at people to get out of the aisle. My friends and I were seated in row L on the left side and I was supposed to be in Row R on the right side (we bought the tickets separately - big mistake). The people sitting close to my friends didnt show up until the 3rd song so I decided to be with my group (4 people could have easily stood - a little uncomfortably - in a 3 seat section). The secuirty guard wasnt having it and made me move so I spent the concert by myself (laaame). I didn't let that ruin my time though. I was still jumping around and singing at the top of my lungs. Some of the people next to me though were just standing with their arms crossed and not moving (and why were they there??). So.....the meet and greet made everything 100x better.

I spent Valentines Day with Mika at the last concert and I spend my 25th b-day with him at this concert (well, it was on the 27th but we were close enough). Can't wait to see what Holiday I will spend with him next. Ha ha, I'll leave my family on Christmas to see him :P

Hi Wildsong, congrats on being a Big Girl! I wore the pink corset in the BC show, so we're Big Girl soul sisters! :naughty: I want to apologize if my comment about the meet'n'greet sounded b!tchy. I was just tired, and cranky about getting cut out of the group photo, LOL. I think it's great that you guys got some special time with Mika. It is quite the experience. I am sorry, but I don't have pics of you on stage. :( I was sitting on the other side of the stage, and my camera wasn't able to focus thru the fog. I only got one pic of the girls who were on my side, and you can barely see them. I hope someone comes forward really soon with some pics or video for you. :thumb_yello:

I didn't think you were being b!tchy, I would have probably thought the same if I were in that position. I just wanted to let everyone know that there were some MFC peeps in that line too. Non of the golden ticket winners seemed to be club members.

That's cool that we are big girl soul sisters LOL. That was just so MUCH FUN!!!!!! I am so glad that I got to have my moment. It could not have been more perfect, well, only if he had called us down off the platform to come dance with him!

Still seeking pics or videos :wink2:

p.s. I'm the one in the pink :)

12549_1052927180767_1753419206_105018_5385716_n.jpg

12549_1052927300770_1753419206_105019_8243396_n.jpg

MIKAandUNA.jpg

lovely report and pics!! so happy for you both!

I couldn't help but notice how gracious Mika was to his fans after the concert. He had just finished giving us the greatest gift imaginable and on one foot, no less. You could see he was hurting....he looked tired...but yet he kept on giving. He could have pushed past everyone and hopped on the bus without looking back and who would have blamed him. Heck, most other artists would have simply cancelled the concert if they had one foot in a brace. But not our Mika. Even though he needed to get on the bus and he was obviously having discomfort, he still treated his fans with kindness and gentleness.

very well said! his behavior towards the fans is truly adorable:wub2:

THANK YOU!!!!

Those pictures are awesome!

I hope more people start to post pictures and videos soon :wub2:

I will tonight, I promise! Real life is getting in the way of my Mika-related activities. I hate it when that happens! :naughty:

Thanks everybody for your lovely reports and pictures: DaMango, radio, wildsong, ArachnidKid and of course Rivers!

How generous of him stopping before getting into the bus. I'm sure he was tired as hell!

Congrats wildsong for becoming a Big Girl! The pictures are amazing! And I like your jacket too, though I wouldn't dare to wear it myself, I'm too self-conscious :blush-anim-cl:

Thanks ArachnidKid for your MySpace link :thumb_yello:

Rivers!! Your report is really lovely!!!I'm so glad you had such a good time! And you made it! Mika got your book! And you're not a spaz, I'm sure I would act in the weirdest way if I was in front of him. I think I'm just like you, thinking he's tired and not wanting to disturb more than a quick sentence. Glad you didn't notice the "front row situation", so to call it. By the way, are you any better with your knees? :huglove:

I'm sure I left some more interesting people and reports to comment but I'm late just as nearly always and as much as I want to comment when I read you all then I have no words/time when I'm finally writing.

But I really enjoyed just everything and I'm glad Mika was just as good as always. He really is the best despite of being our dear One Foot Boy :teehee:

Well enough to sleep through the night, but still too tender to walk comfortably. Going grocery shopping today should be an adventure :naughty:

I'm glad I had so many wonderful people to share that experience with: Mika, my friend, the MFC including the people who couldn't be there, but gave me so much support. I love you all :wub2:

Good luck on your grocery shopping, as long as you don't forget to pay it's gonna be ok :naughty: I use to have an absent-mind and forget things (oldling) when my head is actually busy on another stuff :roftl:

Yes, the reports of everybody are just stunning!! and they are making me looking forward his European tour.

I love you all for reporting. You are all amazing just as the one foot boy himself :teehee:

Now that I'm not half asleep and struggling for words, I need to add a few things I forgot to put in my report.

I was "front row" center. I mean dead CENTER. The theatre did add three rows in front of me, but I didn't even care because my line of sight was PERFECT: any closer and I would have had to crane my neck up to see anything and would have been in even more pain (holy CRAP my knees HURT right now,) any farther away and it wouldn't have felt like I was the only person in the room when I saw his eyes.

I don't know if he saw me, but every time he was standing in the center of the stage, it felt like he was looking right at me and I was looking right into his eyes every single time, except that one time when I was near tears during Happy Ending. I could feel my chin quivering like I was going to lose it, but I was singing, so there were no tears, but WOW. My chin quivered even harder during I See You and I would have lost it if he'd looked out at us for even a second. I didn't have to use my handkerchief for tears, but I was so glad I had it to pat the sweat off of my forehead before it ran into my eyes.

I was wearing my camisole and my red flowered skirt, like in my video, and I was sweating like nobody's business from the heat and the bouncing. I didn't have a thought for how I looked. I have a feeling that if Mika DID see me, all he saw was love and energy and more fun than most people will ever have. It didn't even cross my mind to wonder if he saw anything unattractive. But then, I didn't really wonder that about anybody during my time in Seattle and discovered that I am shameless in my affection for people when they are kind to me. Poor Mika is the only one who had any reason to wonder with the way I scampered off, but I think the gift made my feelings clear despite my spaz attack :blush-anim-cl:

Mika's people are as lovely as he is. His mom is as pretty as he is (and OMG he is SO PRETTY!!!) I am so glad that I was there when wildsong ran into her. I don't think I said a single word the entire time, but I was glad to listen to them talk. Allison, who gave me the pass and took the picture was kind and lovely and also organized and firm without being mean. His backup singer came out and chatted with the fan club (and I was too far into my daze to even say hi to her, but I did notice her.)

The show was amazing. Mika had me the moment he walked out on stage in that space suit. He knew the energy he wanted to create and he put that energy into every bit of his body language and owned that theatre...or at least owned me. Once I felt it there was nothing else in the world I could do but give it back along with every last thing golden thing I have to give....and holy kittens do I ever have so much more to give than I ever conceived.

If I had a playlist, I could go through every song and write a report on each one, but I think I've already written so much. He was just amazing. He was giving his all with a sprained ankle and there was no way I was letting screaming knees and a throbbing back stop me from doing the same. I had no choice during Toy Boy, but I still made my knees last just a little bit longer after that because he got up on that foot again and I'm the kind of person who goes through things with people.

When arachnikid took off her jacket for a picture in front of the theatre, I took off mine too because I wasn't going to let her be cold alone. I wasn't going to let Mika be up on an aching limb and giving his all without being up on my aching limbs and giving my all too. Not that even thought about it. He just had me and I just did it.

I've had many exchanges with the Goldlings about how concerned I was that I wouldn't have anything to give if I made it to a gig. I was afraid I'd have to sit because of my knees, afraid that I wouldn't be able to give as much energy as I would want to because I'm so reserved, afraid of a million things that I didn't even have to think of because Mika is made of magic and nothing else in the world existed but that magic while he was on stage.

I love this! Reading it brought back every amazing moment like it was all happening again! I remember our "cold girl solidarity", giggling at tourists taking pictures of the wrong "original" Starbucks and of course, the adventures in the Moore Hotel!

I'm so glad to have met you, I have never had such a fun-filled day (and night!) Just wait til Mika comes back, and we'll do it all over again!

Amazing, brilliant, what an evening, what a show, what sound! Main floor, just to the right of the stage just under the balcony. Which unfortunately means no one bounces the balloons back to us. Come on everyone, think of some of us in the back next time. I did see people trying to get some of them back up to the balcony level which was really nice :cheerful_h4h:

We danced and danced, her on the seat, me in the row and for Love Today he had all of us on our feet (one foot actually) bouncing up and down. What a blast! And what a workout.... :sweatdrop:

My only regret is that I didn't buy one of the We Are Golden tees (anyone know how to get one after the fact?) and that my daughter couldn't hold out for the M&G after the show. I would have loved to get an autograph and photo of them together. She's normally in bed at 8:30 (she has to get up at 6am to be ready for school) so she was worn out by 9:30, but she managed to get through with sitting down to rest only once.

We're wearing our tees, my ears are still ringing, I can't stop singing and I wish I could just up and go to Vancouver tonight.

Gary Go was great and we're going to enjoy his CD and we extend to him our wishes for his success. and to Mika continued wishes for greater success.

Mika just sent out a newsletter e-mail saying new merchandise was available on his website, and they included the red "we are golden" t-shirt you wanted...

http://mikastore.sandbag.uk.com/Store/DisplayItems-7-0-0.html

Ok folks, here are my pictures. FINALLY! This is Part 1.

Mika's come to town! What did we do to deserve this? Yay!

DSCN1477.jpg

Here's LA Fashionista and Christine standing in the, ahem, "front row."

DSCN1481.jpg

Lilmot and me!

DSCN1485.jpg

So, the fog machine (and unexpected heads in front of me) really cramped my style. :sneaky2: My concert photos didn't turn out nearly as well as I had hoped.

Some of you wanted to see his foot brace, so I shall exploit his injury for your viewing pleasure.

DSCN1518.jpg

One foot stud muffin...

DSCN1534.jpg

Steven Tyler, eat your heart out! Only Mika could make crutches look this fabulous.

DSCN1566.jpg

DSCN1567.jpg

Lilmot and her pal Denise are thoroughly enjoying the show! (And a familiar lady is filming it behind them.)

DSCN1570.jpg

MFC in da house!

DSCN1571.jpg

It's a bit blurry, but I love this photo. That is the face of a man who is either satisfied with a show well done, or floating away on a pain pill-induced magic carpet ride. You choose.

DSCN1591.jpg

The look between Martin and Mika warms my heart.

DSCN1593.jpg