REPORTS/VIDEOS/PHOTOS for MIKA in Seattle the Moore 26-10-2009

dcdeb

yes, nosebleed seats are the very highest, up against the back wall, absolutely farthest from the stage-- I saw Prince from that section a few years ago, and those seats were STILL $50!!!

----------------------------------

really hope the previously front-row people had a great time anyway!!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika hurt his other leg too?? :shocked::teehee: I'm only giggling because it's starting to remind me of that scene in Monty Python and the Holy Grail..."it's just a scratch!!".

Seriously ne needs to take care :blink:.

Thanks for the reports so far (annoyed for you all about the front row rip off :sneaky2:).

Amazing, brilliant, what an evening, what a show, what sound! Main floor, just to the right of the stage just under the balcony. Which unfortunately means no one bounces the balloons back to us. Come on everyone, think of some of us in the back next time. I did see people trying to get some of them back up to the balcony level which was really nice :cheerful_h4h:

We danced and danced, her on the seat, me in the row and for Love Today he had all of us on our feet (one foot actually) bouncing up and down. What a blast! And what a workout.... :sweatdrop:

My only regret is that I didn't buy one of the We Are Golden tees (anyone know how to get one after the fact?) and that my daughter couldn't hold out for the M&G after the show. I would have loved to get an autograph and photo of them together. She's normally in bed at 8:30 (she has to get up at 6am to be ready for school) so she was worn out by 9:30, but she managed to get through with sitting down to rest only once.

We're wearing our tees, my ears are still ringing, I can't stop singing and I wish I could just up and go to Vancouver tonight.

Gary Go was great and we're going to enjoy his CD and we extend to him our wishes for his success. and to Mika continued wishes for greater success.

Amazing, brilliant, what an evening, what a show, what sound! Main floor, just to the right of the stage just under the balcony. Which unfortunately means no one bounces the balloons back to us. Come on everyone, think of some of us in the back next time. I did see people trying to get some of them back up to the balcony level which was really nice :cheerful_h4h:

We danced and danced, her on the seat, me in the row and for Love Today he had all of us on our feet (one foot actually) bouncing up and down. What a blast! And what a workout.... :sweatdrop:

My only regret is that I didn't buy one of the We Are Golden tees (anyone know how to get one after the fact?) and that my daughter couldn't hold out for the M&G after the show. I would have loved to get an autograph and photo of them together. She's normally in bed at 8:30 (she has to get up at 6am to be ready for school) so she was worn out by 9:30, but she managed to get through with sitting down to rest only once.

We're wearing our tees, my ears are still ringing, I can't stop singing and I wish I could just up and go to Vancouver tonight.

Gary Go was great and we're going to enjoy his CD and we extend to him our wishes for his success. and to Mika continued wishes for greater success.

What a great review :biggrin2: Thanks - glad you and your daughter enjoyed it :thumb_yello:

lovely review! t4p

Ah thanks for your report Radio, glad you enjoyed the show yesterday !

I am not sure what you mean by tees, is t shirt ?

In France I have noticed you could order a t shirt on the main venue website, I don't know for the USA ?

Yeah, tees are t-shirts to me. They had We Are Golden in gold letters on a red tee. Dang but I do really wish I would've bought one. They're not for sale on his website (first thing I checked this morning) and other than Craigslist (which I did check) I've not a clue how else to get one.

I did check the Moore theatre's website (thank you for the suggestion) but I didn't see a way to get one. I'm wondering if the person selling the tees here travels with the band?

Edited by radio

After the 'Songs for Sorrow' tour in Paris, the tees (as you call them :naughty:) have been sold on Mikasounds's shop, the official Mika website. There is nothing yet, maybe when MIKA finishes the tour ?

Good luck then :thumb_yello:

On the french venue I was talking about they are not selling the one you are describing but a black one with the TBWKTM cover on it...

Edited by Sweetieval

Yeah, tees are t-shirts to me. They had We Are Golden in gold letters on a red tee. Dang but I do really wish I would've bought one. They're not for sale on his website (first thing I checked this morning) and other than Craigslist (which I did check) I've not a clue how else to get one.

I did check the Moore theatre's website (thank you for the suggestion) but I didn't see a way to get one. I'm wondering if the person selling the tees here travels with the band?

The same guy was in NYC & Philly and he was the one that said that they'd be back later in the year.

Welcome to the MFC radio.

I am glad that you & your daughter had such a good time.

I don't know where to go for a We Are Golden tee-shirt but I am sure someone here will know & be happy to help you.:thumb_yello:

Finally made it home. I'm tired and don't know what to say... but here goes.....Wow, :wub2: what a wonderful show.

Reading this makes me really happy! :wub2: I'm glad you all had such a great night!

Thanks for the reports :flowers2:

Oh, and I finally got to meet the legendary Christine! Wow, what a gal! She made me feel so comfortable and relaxed, that I divulged all of my deepest, darkest, dorkiest Mika secrets to her! LOL!

I can't believe you never met before :shocked:

So, we had some good laughs while we waited for the non-MFC backstage pass holders to meet with Mika. Apparently, it would have been better to be a non-MFC member, because they all got to talk with him individually and get photos with him. The MFCers got a super tired, vacant Mika for a group photo, and no real talk time.

The people that got the "one-on-one" meet and greets were the Golden ticket winners and the Big girls and the people with them. How do I know? I was one of them!!!!!!!! :roftl: So if it's any consolation, there were some MFC people in that group!

OMG! It was an amazing night.

Long story short. I got to be a Big Girl! and then got backstage passes for the one-on-one meet. Everyone backstage was so nice. And I had a BLAST!! If anyone got pics or video of Big girl, please let me know.

When I met him afterwards, he said he liked my Jacket, So I turned around and showed him the back and he said "that's amazing" and was running his hands over The rhinestones. He thanked me told me I did a great job up on stage ( I bet he says that to ALL the girls! lol) and I thanked him for letting me participate. What a night! I got home at 3:30am and I am kinda rummy today but was SOOOOO worth it!

The front row debacle really was a poor decision on the venue's part. All of us thinking we had front row and then ending up in the 4th row! and they had those seats SO tightly crammed in, it was hard to even dance! But once Mika was singing, I kinda forgot all about it and just enjoyed every minute.

We also got to spend the afternoon with Riverstwilight and we had so much fun bopping around town and had dinner together. They were talking to her, about being a big girl too but had more girls than costumes so they gave her a backstage pass instead. So even tho she was back a few rows, I think that she had a fantastic experience and meeting Mika made up for it! But I'll let her fill you in on her glory moment and all the details

Trying to post some pictures but if it doesn't work, I think you can still link to them on facebook!

I am still flying high this morning!!!!!

p.s. I'm the one in the pink :)

12549_1052927180767_1753419206_105018_5385716_n.jpg

12549_1052927300770_1753419206_105019_8243396_n.jpg

Edited by wildsong

The people that got the "one-on-one" meet and greets were the Golden ticket winners and the Big girls and the people with them. How do I know? I was one of them!!!!!!!! :roftl: So if it's any consolation, there were some MFC people in that group!

Long story short. I got to be a Big Girl! and then got backstage passes for the one-on-one meet. Everyone backstage was so nice. And I had a BLAST!! If anyone got pics or video of Big girl, please let me know.

When I met him afterwards, he said he liked my Jacket, So I turned around and showed him the back and he said "that's amazing" and was running his hands over The rhinestones. He thanked me told me I did a great job up on stage ( I bet he says that to ALL the girls! lol) and I thanked him for letting me participate. What a night! I got home at 3:30am and I am kinda rummy today but was SOOOOO worth it!

The front row debacle really was a poor decision on the venue's part. All of us thinking we had front row and then ending up in the 4th row! and they had those seats SO tightly crammed in, it was hard to even dance! But once Mika was singing, I kinda forgot all about it and just enjoyed every minute.

We also got to spend the afternoon with Riverstwilight and we had so much fun bopping around town and had dinner together. They were talking to her, about being a big girl too but had more girls than costumes so they gave her a backstage pass instead. So even tho she was back a few rows, I think that she had a fantastic experience and meeting Mika made up for it! But I'll let her fill you in on her glory moment and all the details

Trying to post some pictures but if it doesn't work, I think you can still link to them on facebook!

Great pictures! That is so exciting that you got to be a Big Girl!! That must have been SO much fun!!! How did you end up getting picked for it?

Brilliant pictures! I'm so happy for you!:biggrin2: Looks like you had the time of your life!

Fantastic pics.................and I LOVE your jacket too:biggrin2:

Thanks for the report....sounds like you had a brilliant time. I am so delighted to read that Rivers got a backstage pass too.....can't wait to read her report.

Glad you all had a great night:thumb_yello:

Great pictures! That is so exciting that you got to be a Big Girl!! That must have been SO much fun!!! How did you end up getting picked for it?

His Mom came out earlier in the afternoon and my friend asked her how I could be a Big girl. Then when they came out early to the line to pick them, he told them that it was my life dream to be a big girl LOL!.

Great report:thumb_yello:

REALLY happy that Rivers got a backstage pass, she was worried about meeting Mika, but I'm glad that she got to do it finally.

His Mom came out earlier in the afternoon and my friend asked her how I could be a Big girl. Then when they came out early to the line to pick them, he told them that it was my life dream to be a big girl LOL!.

That's funny how your friend said it was your "life dream"! :naughty: I didn't realize that they just went through the line to pick the big girls...you were definitely in the right place at the right time...and had a good friend to help you get picked :wink2:

OH BTW, your jacket is awesome!! :thumb_yello:

Great report wildsong ! What a chance you had to realize your dream !

Well I was on the point to start a diet but I shouldn't if I want to be one of the big girls one day...