REPORTS/VIDEOS/PHOTOS for MIKA in Seattle the Moore 26-10-2009

dcdeb

OK, time for me to hit the hay, so I'll open this thread now and

see what lovely reports and photos and videos all the Washingtonians leave for us!

Please keep chatter to a minimum!

REPORTS

lilmot: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2611696&postcount=12

DaMango: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2611704&postcount=15

radio: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2612081&postcount=33

riverstwilight: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2613522&postcount=67

wildsong w/photos: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2612417&postcount=41

kiwipop15: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2613425&postcount=62

---------------------------------

VIDEOS

---------------------------------

PHOTOS

Edited by Queenie

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

misaloveslight: @mikasounds LOVED THE SEATTLE SHOW ONE FOOT BOYY. c: its so worth not having a voice. most fun ive ever had at a concert. 1 minute ago from web

fozziegrrl: Awesome show, @mikasounds! You had an amazing show despite your "boot." And nice crutch! i <3 blacklight! 1 minute ago from TwitterGadget

Edited by RAK1

iMMamusic Great night!!! We're off to cross the border!!!! http://twitpic.com/n4bj4less than 5 seconds ago from Echofon

iMMamusic Watched @garygo tonight!!! Fab!!! I'm obviously getting my hair n make up done alot faster!!! Watch Gary go!!!!half a minute ago from Echofon

Edited by RAK1

I was with a group of MFCers after the show and we took a group picture with Mika. Will that be posted on the boards? How would I be able to get a copy of that picture? Thank you soo much. Had an amazing night!!!!

I was with a group of MFCers after the show and we took a group picture with Mika. Will that be posted on the boards? How would I be able to get a copy of that picture? Thank you soo much. Had an amazing night!!!!

Aww, he did another m+g? He's so sweet.:naughty::wub2:

And I'm sure someone will post it on the boards. Never fear!:biggrin2: So happy for you!

Finally made it home. I'm tired and don't know what to say... but here goes.....Wow, :wub2: what a wonderful show. The one-foot boy really knows how to dance. He knows how to make the audience dance too. It was wonderful being so close to the stage. A Mika concert always seems a bit surreal to me, and this one was no different. I like being pulled magically into his colorful world. His music... :mf_lustslow:

For me, it was a perfect night, perfect friends, perfect food, the rain stopped, perfect drinks, and I just felt so lucky to be a part of it.

Thanks to DaMango for the tickets, she is so wonderful. MFC Big Girls :thumb_yello: Thanks to Mana and Andrew for rounding up the MFC people for the meet and greet. Mika was very tired but came for a group picture. He sat next to me and was very sweet as usual. During the night I reminisced with DaMango about his last Seattle concert. <sigh> double <sigh>

:wub2:

Ok, I'm going to make this quick, because I gotsta get to bed! I need my beauty sleep for Vancouver tomorrow (er, technically today). I'm very tired, so please excuse the typos.

First and foremost, yes, the seating situation was ridiculous. I didn't imagine I would be trying to film around people's heads, because I was supposed to be in the FRONT ROW! Argh! Thank you Moore Theatre, for creating an imaginary "pit section", and selling a few more seats 2 days before the show. Not cool! Ok, rant over.

On a happier note, the show was AWESOME! Even with a bum foot, the man knows how to put on a great show. He was happy, and giddy, and bouncy. Unfortunately, the bouncing resulted in M hurting his other knee. :boxed: Boys! When will they learn that they are NOT invincible? He was quite giddy tho, probably the result of the painkillers. He talked about his "f-ed up" foot a couple of times. One of the most hilarious moments was when he started asking people in the audience about the problems they were having. One girl in front said she had a boot on her foot also. Mika says, in the cutest voice, "Oh, we're twins!" :roftl: His singing was great, and I loved the new set. I tell ya, the ol' boy keeps getting better and better.

The events after the show were a bit weird and wonderful. Mana, the rockstar herself, got us backstage passes to meet M after the show. (It wasn't actually backstage, we just waited in the theatre for him to come join us.) Oh, and I finally got to meet the legendary Christine! Wow, what a gal! She made me feel so comfortable and relaxed, that I divulged all of my deepest, darkest, dorkiest Mika secrets to her! LOL! (No, I will not post them, you will just have to use your imagination.) So, we had some good laughs while we waited for the non-MFC backstage pass holders to meet with Mika. Apparently, it would have been better to be a non-MFC member, because they all got to talk with him individually and get photos with him. The MFCers got a super tired, vacant Mika for a group photo, and no real talk time. I didn't mind so much, because he REALLY needed some rest, and taking up any more of his time would have been just plain cruel. (Besides, I know when a man has had enough of me. :das: ) Alison took the photos on my camera, but the funny thing is... I'm not in any of the photos! WTF! I was sitting on the end of the row, next to Christine, and you see her, but no me. I have met him on a few different occasions, and yet I still have no photo of us where you can see both of our faces. It's almost funny. But kind of not. Oh well. One more chance tomorrow, I suppose.

Mika did stop on the way to the bus to sign a few autographs and take pics with the people waiting outside. I was very impressed, because you could tell that the goal was to get him on the bus immediately, but he kept saying, "Just one more, one more." He was so generous and obliging, it nearly brought a tear to my eye. I hung back, because I didn't want to keep him from leaving, and because I knew I'd see him the next night. I did, however, ask John what I would need to do to be a Big Girl dancer in the Vancouver show. He said, "Come see me at 5pm." So you know what, ladies and gentlemen? That's exactly what I'm gonna do! :biggrin2:

I'm sorry for not posting pics and videos right now. I really need to get to bed, so I promise I'll do it later. I will post the group pics, so that those of you who were in them can save a copy. *sigh* (Still sad about that...) I'm dang near delirious, and I'll probably regret this entire review in the morning, but this is all you're getting from me right now. Good night, and thank you to my awesome MFC buddies for making it such a memorable night! There's more to come...

Edited by DaMango

Finally made it home. I'm tired and don't know what to say... but here goes.....Wow, :wub2: what a wonderful show. The one-foot boy really knows how to dance. He knows how to make the audience dance too. It was wonderful being so close to the stage. A Mika concert always seems a bit surreal to me, and this one was no different. I like being pulled magically into his colorful world. His music... :mf_lustslow:

For me, it was a perfect night, perfect friends, perfect food, the rain stopped, perfect drinks, and I just felt so lucky to be a part of it.

Thanks to DaMango for the tickets, she is so wonderful. MFC Big Girls :thumb_yello: Thanks to Mana and Andrew for rounding up the MFC people for the meet and greet. Mika was very tired but came for a group picture. He sat next to me and was very sweet as usual. During the night I reminisced with DaMango about his last Seattle concert. <sigh> double <sigh>

You rock, lilmot! And your friend Denise was a lot of fun! More fun memories with you, love it!

wonderful report lilmot!! t4p

Mika did stop on the way to the bus to sign a few autographs and take pics with the people waiting outside. I was very impressed, because you could tell that the goal was to get him on the bus immediately, but he kept saying, "Just one more, one more." He was so generous and obliging, it nearly brought a tear to my eye. I hung back, because I didn't want to keep him from leaving, and because I knew I'd see him the next night. I did, however, ask John what I would need to do to be a Big Girl dancer in the Vancouver show. He said, "Come see me at 5pm." So you know what, ladies and gentlemen? That's exactly what I'm gonna do! :biggrin2:

that is so unbelievably sweet:wub2:

thanks for the report da mango and have lots of fun being a big girl in vancouver!!

Well, I feel out of it. Where were you guys? I tried to look for you guys but I couldn't find you. I need to get more familiar with people from the MFC. Anyways, I may post up a review tomorrow. Meanwhile, I need to catch some ZZZ's now.

Edited by kiwipop15

Thanks for the reports lilmot and DaMango! :wub2:

So wonderful to hear (read) you had a great night.

DaMango, you've been so patient and understanding about not shoving your way to get a pic, but you deserve a pic with MIKA and you'll get your chance tonight when you become a Big Girl dancer. So make sure you see John at 5pm!

I can't believe how stupid of the venue to sell 3 extra rows IN FRONT and last minute, just to fill half-dead patrons while the die-hard Mika fans who bought tickets MONTHS ago ended up in 4th or 5th row.

I gave the venue a piece of my mind on twitter. :aah:

Yes, DaMango make sure you get there for 5pm, your time has come!! Thanks for your report, when you really shoulda been sleeping:teehee:

I saw this tweet, just curious: what does it mean? Nose bleed seats?:blink:

edarr2: Nose bleed seats for Mika, but they were free, so what the heck in Seattle, WA http://loopt.us/LJkyfg.t (PIC)

about 6 hours ago from Loopt

I assume he meant the seats were so high up you'd get a nosebleed?? And who knows why they were free, maybe his friend gave them to him??

He was happy, and giddy, and bouncy. Unfortunately, the bouncing resulted in M hurting his other knee. :boxed: Boys! When will they learn that they are NOT invincible? He was quite giddy tho, probably the result of the painkillers. He talked about his "f-ed up" foot a couple of times. One of the most hilarious moments was when he started asking people in the audience about the problems they were having. One girl in front said she had a boot on her foot also. Mika says, in the cutest voice, "Oh, we're twins!" :roftl: His singing was great, and I loved the new set. I tell ya, the ol' boy keeps getting better and better.

Mika did stop on the way to the bus to sign a few autographs and take pics with the people waiting outside. I was very impressed, because you could tell that the goal was to get him on the bus immediately, but he kept saying, "Just one more, one more." He was so generous and obliging, it nearly brought a tear to my eye.

1. No, I don't think they'll EVER learn! My brother broke his leg, and decided that 'It was fine! My leg's fine! I don't wanna lay down all DAY! THAT'S BORING! I'm big now, I can walk by myself'!. He started to hop around the house, and eventually ended up breaking his other one. Jeez...

2. I could just imagine that !:roftl:

3. Aw~! Poor little guy! (Why did I say little? :roftl:) That's what I like about him though! He's so nice! :wub2:

Thanks for the report! :thumb_yello:

On a happier note, the show was AWESOME! Even with a bum foot, the man knows how to put on a great show. He was happy, and giddy, and bouncy. Unfortunately, the bouncing resulted in M hurting his other knee. :boxed: Boys! When will they learn that they are NOT invincible? He was quite giddy tho, probably the result of the painkillers. He talked about his "f-ed up" foot a couple of times. One of the most hilarious moments was when he started asking people in the audience about the problems they were having. One girl in front said she had a boot on her foot also. Mika says, in the cutest voice, "Oh, we're twins!" :roftl: His singing was great, and I loved the new set. I tell ya, the ol' boy keeps getting better and better.

I was worrying about that. The muscles in your unaffected leg start to compensate and the muscles get used differently and then you get some strain.

I spent a lot of time on crutches years ago. In the teen years it was my ankles then in my 20's it was my knees.

Thankfully one more show then he can take care of himself properly. WOnder if Mika is still on pain pills?