Hello from California!

adriana

Hey fellow MIKA fans! I started my accound a while back, but just started using it recently. I just want to say that i LOOOOVVVE MIKA! I saw him in Oakland on the 24th, and it was the best concert of my life. He is right up there with MJ for the best entertainer of all time!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey fellow MIKA fans! I started my accound a while back, but just started using it recently. I just want to say that i LOOOOVVVE MIKA! I saw him in Oakland on the 24th, and it was the best concert of my life. He is right up there with MJ for the best entertainer of all time!

Ooh, you were at the Oakland gig? Wasn't it FANTASTIC??!!

Come join the chatter in the Oakland gig reports thread to read everyone's stories and pictures and share your own!

Welcome!:biggrin2:

I really agree with you! He is the best entertainer alive today, with the dearly departed MJ as the only one to match him.

I always love to see new American fans on the forum, as Mika has struggled to break into America. But let's hope, this time, he can really do it!

Welcome to the MFC!