jam session in jamel club,paris 10 november 2009!

FOUCHONNERET

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

treat our golden boy well and tell him for heaven's sake not to jump around without that brace! :sneaky2: cause in case you haven't read, yesterday he performed without the brace for the first time and said towards the end that he's in such pain he feels like crying. :tears: and that wasn't a 1.5 hours gig like tonight, but only 9 songs... well, hope he doesn't have space for jumping on that small stage anyway. :naughty:

and deb, thanx for the info about the broadcasting. :thumb_yello:

more tweets of leator:

Gig was very close to munich, but i didn't understand anything, he just talked in french

(that was about me asking him whether it was better than the munich gig in sept :bleh:)

He has many problems with his foot, so he quittet quite early and it was a very short meet ngreet

:sad::tears: (about the foot)

@mikasounds thank you for the best Happy Ending I've ever seen. Thanks for lady jane

lady jane? interesting... maybe he wanted to do more at the piano because standing hurt... :dunno:

more tweets of leator:

Gig was very close to munich, but i didn't understand anything, he just talked in french

(that was about me asking him whether it was better than the munich gig in sept :bleh:)

He has many problems with his foot, so he quittet quite early and it was a very short meet ngreet

@mikasounds thank you for the best Happy Ending I've ever seen. Thanks for lady jane

lady jane? interesting... maybe he wanted to do more at the piano because standing hurt... :dunno:

Oooh, I wonder if he'll do LJ and LA at Little Noise?

The Kings Singers would do them justice.

This was an early gig, I thought it wouldn't start until now!

Edited by RAK1

more tweets of leator:

Thanks Mellody.

Lady Jane:wub2:

Doesn't sound good about the foot. Poor Mika.

I can't believe that he's straining his foot :sneaky2:. I feel like giving him a very stern telling off :aah:. He really needs to take care of it.

if he read his tweets, he'd know what we think about it! :sneaky2: well, maybe that's the reason why he's not reading them... :naughty: maybe you should write banners for the little noise gig? :roftl:

hmm, no one back yet? :fisch: i know we won't get pix/videos anyway, as cameras/mobiles weren't allowed... but some reports would be nice. :biggrin2:

Very very good GIG!! he doesn't move a lot 'cause of his foot:shocked:

The stage was REALLY close to us

But we were unleashed a he appreciate a lot. he sing the most beautiful version I have ever heard of Happy ending (Ida was here) and he's pretty jealous of the attentions that we had for Cherisse:roftl:

Not a lot of meet and greet he had a traint to catch for London: His older sister was here:

But we were unleashed a he appreciate a lot. he sing the most beautiful version I have ever heard of Happy ending (Ida was here) and he's pretty jealous of the attentions that we had for Cherisse:roftl:

Not a lot of meet and greet he had a traint to catch for London: His older sister was here:

So he's coming back home tonight then?

Wonder if that was planned, or if he wants to get an early doctors appointment!

J'ai mal partout:stretcher:

Really good gig but short. The theater was small and it was hard to jump:sneaky2: Mika was great but he do a mistake at piano on "Big Girls":roftl:. Mika was little jalous about Sherise success tonight:mfr_lol:

It was prohibited to take pictures and filming in the theater:sneaky2: but I made a little video when Mika exit of the theater, it is on Youtube

good to hear that, it gives me pain to see him moving around with that hurt foot! :aah:

thanx for the report! :biggrin2:

Really good gig but short. The theater was small and it was hard to jump:sneaky2: Mika was great but he do a mistake at piano on "Big Girls":roftl:. Mika was little jalous about Sherise success tonight:mfr_lol:

It was prohibited to take pictures and filming in the theater:sneaky2: but I made a little video when Mika exit of the theater, it is on Youtube

how he has shown to be jealous about Cherisse? :teehee:

thanx for the video. :wink2: so maybe the m+g was short compared to the amount of fans waiting, but i think it was quite long compared to how tired+exhausted+in pain he is! but still smiling all the time! :wub2:

Amazing show :wub2: The stage was very close from us, it was great :teehee: and he seemed to be very happy to be here :teehee:

He sang (not in the order) Grace Kelly in french, lady jane, big girls, blue eyes, blame it on the girls, billy brown, love today, happy ending, we are golden rain and relax :mf_lustslow: It was a very acoustic show :wub2:

Here are some pics i took when he got out :wub2:

p1000442h.jpg

p1000444a.jpg

p1000446.jpg

And i'm verry happy to have met tilbet :thumb_yello: It was a real pleasure (and excuse me if my english is not very fluent, but i'm trying to improve it :biggrin2:)

LOVELY pics! THANK YOU, or should I say merci beaucoup? :teehee:

and MIKA PENNIMAN!:sneaky2: YOU SHOULD BE RESTING! I applaud his endurance for all these gigs, but maybe he should just chill out at them a bit....he can't go on doing this forever since the rest of this month is packed for him and I want everyone to get a great experience everywhere he goes. And that means taking better care of his foot when he's not performing.

Sigh, rant over.:blink::naughty: