Hammersmith Gigs - Accomodation Thread.

CazGirl

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alan and I are staying at The Hammersmith Express holiday Inn.

I usually go to the travel agents and they sort out accomodation and train tickets for me. It's because I suffer from episodes of confusion due to an illness, and booking hotels and travel would DEFFINATELY bring an episode on, in the same way that certain things might make an epileptic have a fit. But the people at the travel agents know us now, and always sort things out for us. They know I am a Mika fan and that I've met him. I told them how wonderful he is, so I'm spreading the Mika magic!

Don't take this as gospel but I think Kath and Laurel have both booked rooms for the 28th at Battersea. I've Pmed Laurel to check. The rooms were only £12 at the time.

£12 JEEEEZ. CHEAP AS. I need to book asap LOL :roftl:

Our room is about £40! The Travelodge is certainly cheaper, but it's not one of Co-op Travel's hotels and they only book people into certain ones. But ours is near the venue, so that's okay, and it's just for one night.

It's worth paying a little extra to be closer to the venue if you have mobility problems. I'm going to take my stick to beat people of their seats on the bus back....

I was gonna book a room for the March 1st gig, anyone need a share. Fish did you say you were interested if you got a ticket for that one? I can't remember now, the chat happened aaaages ago.

But yeah, Battersea looks like it'll be the one I go for.

I was gonna book a room for the March 1st gig, anyone need a share. Fish did you say you were interested if you got a ticket for that one? I can't remember now, the chat happened aaaages ago.

But yeah, Battersea looks like it'll be the one I go for.

Yep I did. I'm 95% certain I'm doing the 2nd gig, just need to wait for funds to become available for my ticket!

Yep I did. I'm 95% certain I'm doing the 2nd gig, just need to wait for funds to become available for my ticket!

Oh okay then, I'll book it on Wednesday when I get home.

That leaves 2(ish - bit of a squeeze) spaces and anyone's welcome to them. :thumb_yello:

That leaves 2(ish - bit of a squeeze) spaces and anyone's welcome to them. :thumb_yello:

me and charlie might be able to squeeze in? LOL :aah: but we'll need to have rooms for both gig nights I think :blink:

Lol, I'm telling you, you're going to be sick of the sight of me by the end of this tour! Lol!

Caz, I'm sharing with Laurel for the first night, she might have some spaces left.