Hows 2009 been for you ?

FREDDIESDOUBLE

How has you year been?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. How has you year been?

• The best year yet ! Amazing and everything Ive asked for
    • Nearly the best year ever , been amazing!
    • A great year ! in my top 3 for sure
    • Not bad , but for sure no disasters
    • Neither good nor bad , just average
    • Bad but nothing too tragic
    • A bad year but not in my top 3
    • In my top 3 worst years
    • Not my worst year but pretty close!
    • The worst year ever! lets hope 2010 is better

2009 was a good year but I wouldn't say one of my top 3.

In Mikaland it was really good cuz I got to see 3 gigs and a tv show and finally talk to him more than hello/thanks (tho not much more...) And there was the EP, TBWNTM, the WAG vid :naughty: and all the press/tv/radio interviews! But other than that... quite the same routine...

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For me...it's been a kinda bad year, but no more bad than most of the others I have seen pass by in the past 10-15 years, I think the problem is they just keep slowly getting a teeny bit worse each year cos I can't seem to do what I want to do to put it right since it's out of my hands and the hands it is in wear big thick gloves and cant feel a thing that is going on around them. (it feels like I am in depression denial and have been for quite some years now), case of..if I don't tink about it I dont have to deal with it.

So basically nothing major...just life in general.

I voted "Not bad".

It had some bad stuff, but also good moments, specially in the last few months (they kinda "saved" the year).

I'm finally getting somewhere in my professional life (slowly, but it's something), got some little improvements in my personal life too (although I hope 2010 will be better than this year :naughty:)... I think I'm starting to see some light at the end of the tunnel,gaining my independence, even with all this economic crisis... I just hope it's not just an illusion!

On the bad side, I had some problems in finding outwhat I was actually doing, if I wanted to go on with my studies and stuff like that... And I lost my grandpa, which was a sad moment, although we were kinda expecting it. :huh:

Overall it was a not-so-bad year for me...

But I hope 2010 will be a million times better! For everyone! :wub2:

Ok so for me I must say its been bad , but not in my top 3 , Ive had pay cuts and forced holidays , fear of loosing my job like every day!! .. so I dont know what the rest of the world is like but the UK has been in a nasty recession STILL in it .. that has made many close friends and family loose jobs and its hurt.

I think theres been a strange kinda gloomy feeling about , places there were once packed out with Friday and Sataday night party people are now empty , places closing etc etc YUCK.

Im very optimistic for 2010 , apart from the Mika gigs there is the WORLD CUP :wub2::wub2:

So yeh I think next year will be better , I actually want to move away from 2009 .. been strange

<and Im a MEGA "up" person generally>

It's been a terrible year, although there have been good things as well, such as my buying a flat:thumb_yello: But I've had (and still have) a lot of problems at work, with the family, a depression I don't seem to get over... Anyway, the good thing about having such a bad year is that 2010 must be better!!! I'm still optimistic, that's the way to be, right?:wink2:

2009 hasn't been that good for me either.

Sure, I've got to see Mika again, my dad got to keep his job, I got a job and I got a boyfriend. Those were the good things. For the rest it has been rather boring and not that good. The last 2 months were great months though, and I that until it's 2010 it'll be great months too.

Yet I hope 2010 will be better.

It's been a terrible year, although there have been good things as well, such as my buying a flat:thumb_yello: But I've had (and still have) a lot of problems at work, with the family, a depression I don't seem to get over... Anyway, the good thing about having such a bad year is that 2010 must be better!!! I'm still optimistic, that's the way to be, right?:wink2:

Aw... :huh: Sorry to hear about all that!

But 2010 will be better! :huglove:

Got to be Optimistic :mf_lustslow:

Thats the key

AND ENGLAND winning the world cup next year :mf_lustslow:

Im just happy to have kept my job , saying that people .. your health is eveything:thumb_yello:

Yes, that's the only way:thumb_yello:

I'm happy that I still have great friends who love and support me all the time, that is worth all the gold on earth.

My year wasn't good nor bad, it was really average, I can't really put an emphasis on what was bad this year apart from the work factor and the fact that i got promoted, working more hours and get the same payment as i used to get when i started working in that place.:sneaky2:

Otherwise things were pretty ok this year, i had a chance to travel a bit in the past 5 months , and few months ago i reconcile with my brother whom i didn't had a really good relationship since my dad passed away 6 years ago.

So yeah, nothing special happened in 2009 and i am more looking forward to 2010, going to start studying again , keep on working and seeing Mika live again. :)

My year wasn't good nor bad, it was really average, I can't really put an emphasis on what was bad this year apart from the work factor and the fact that i got promoted, working more hours and get the same payment as i used to get when i started working in that place.:sneaky2:

Otherwise things were pretty ok this year, i had a chance to travel a bit in the past 5 months , and few months ago i reconcile with my brother whom i didn't had a really good relationship since my dad passed away 6 years ago.

So yeah, nothing special happened in 2009 and i am more looking forward to 2010, going to start studying again , keep on working and seeing Mika live again. :)

Only Mika?:sneaky2::roftl::huglove:

That is a great word you used there for 2009 .."boring"

Thats due to most peoples total lack of money and fear ...

Actually another word for 2009 for me would be fear , fear of money and work and and and .....

So true! :huh:

And we can see that on people's faces, everywhere! It freaks me out a bit, cause I want to keep an optimistic attitude but... :boxed:

So true! :huh:

And we can see that on people's faces, everywhere! It freaks me out a bit, cause I want to keep an optimistic attitude but... :boxed:

You can see it huh? its been a real year of fear .. , all over the news , banks crashing , total meltdown .. awful.:boxed:

Even looking back to say 2007 early days of MFC .. the world was buzzing! so was the MFC

there has for sure been a shift , lets HOPE 2010 brings it back :biggrin2:

<and england win the world cup :naughty:>

You can see it huh? its been a real year of fear .. , all over the news , banks crashing , total meltdown .. awful.:boxed:

Even looking back to say 2007 early days of MFC .. the world was buzzing! so was the MFC

there has for sure been a shift , lets HOPE 2010 brings it back :biggrin2:

<and england win the world cup :naughty:>

Yeah...Good ol'days! :wub2:

But 2010 will be a GOLDEN year! :biggrin2:

<I was going to say "with Portugal winning the world cup", but seeing the way they're playing...I'll shut up! LOL :aah:>

hard to make a choice on the poll... when it comes to mika, or to travelling, it was one of the best years. but for several other reasons, it was one of the worst. lost my job, got dumped by boyfriend, health problems due to stress, working overtime a lot and hardly having any free time, only to hear that it didn't help at all for keeping the job. :annoyed_h4h: guess i'll vote for one of the worst years then, as those are the important things in life, not mika or travelling. :sad:

well, it can only get better next year. :biggrin2:

hard to make a choice on the poll... when it comes to mika, or to travelling, it was one of the best years. but for several other reasons, it was one of the worst. lost my job, got dumped by boyfriend, health problems due to stress, working overtime a lot and hardly having any free time, only to hear that it didn't help at all for keeping the job. :annoyed_h4h: guess i'll vote for one of the worst years then, as those are the important things in life, not mika or travelling. :sad:

well, it can only get better next year. :biggrin2:

Ohh dear another loosing your job :shocked:

Yes as you say Mika is the filler , much more important things as you say , job , family , friends etc etc