• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She didn't see that coming yet :naughty:

prekiss.png

prekiss.png

Ok here's the very shaky cap:

kissg.png

I expect that picture media has been quicker than the Cuatro channel camera staff :naughty:

So hopefully tomorrow there will be better pics with the "kiss", he doesn't even approach, like in that clipping some days ago :teehee:

Mika presenting "best song in another language(not in spanish)" in los premios principales 2009

they are pretending a kiss because they imitate and actor and an actress that kissed each other before

actually she told him that if they could imitate the others and Mika didn't hesitate :aah:

Grace Kelly live in los premios principales 40

Mika presenting "best song in another language(not in spanish)" in los premios principales 2009

they are pretending a kiss because they imitate and actor and an actress that kissed each other before

actually she told him that if they could imitate the others and Mika didn't hesitate :aah:

thanks Lui :flowers2:

Thanks very much for posting this! It was pretty funny. Was Mika nominated for this category?

nope, actually he said that he hope next year he will be nominated in that categorie :naughty:

thanks Lui :flowers2:

you're welcome! and sorry for the quality :blush-anim-cl:

nope, actually he said that he hope next year he will be nominated in that categorie :naughty:

oh thats what he said! i wasnt sure i understood correctly.

you're welcome! and sorry for the quality :blush-anim-cl:

dont worry about the quality. it might not be HD but it's fine:biggrin2:

Thank you Lui so much for the vids!!! :thumb_yello:

It happened very fast, the kiss I mean :naughty: The pic was hilarious though :roftl:

Grace Kelly live in los premios principales 40

:wub2:

Mika presenting "best song in another language(not in

spanish)" in los premios principales 2009

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

Very very very very very very fast kiss!!

He didn't even approached :teehee:

Thanks very much Lui!!

Hahaha. I'm not that surprised to be honest lol :naughty:

lol, he was impetuous :naughty::naughty: even if I think he didn't kiss her at all :teehee:

Mika was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

The host said that he's the NEW KING OF POP! :teehee:

For me, the best moment of the night, when he started to speak in Spanish... :dance_man: sexy sexy! And the "kiss"... HA! Sira is a really lucky person :aah:

But the microphones' volume were too low in Rain :sneaky2:

:roftl: :roftl:

Thank you Lui!!!! :aah:

Thanks, Lui -- both for the links and for putting it all into context!

Really appreciate it! :flowers2:

I don't think this has been posted yet...

Parts I and II of Rain from insatiable2005 on YouTube.

I haven't seen them yet -- thanks, Christine! :thumb_yello:

I wonder if Mika's mom is cross with him now for throwing his black and white

jacket away in Tokyo? :sneaky2:

Edited by dcdeb