I really like this one:

DSCF4395.jpg

So sweet! :fangurl:

Any particular reason why?

puppyeyed!Jim :teehee:

puppy_eyes-2.jpg

Ida on the other hand..:aah:

Awwwwwww, he sure is puppy eyed...

Aaaaaahw Jimmy wears my bracelet in Luxembourg what i made for him and gave him in amsterdam... I'm sooooo happy with it :wub2:

953858944_6_Svmd.jpeg

953859460_6_f9lW.jpeg

Thank you droopsy for the pics :D:D haha

That's awesome!

New photos on his flickr!

He does love bikes, doesn't he? It's all he photographs. We should give him a bike for his birthday, all pimped and painted.

Ooooh, he told us the reason for the bikes...

Apparently he used to use it (taking photos of bikes) as an excuse to get out of the venue while he was touring... I think there was his explanation of why he does it somewhere in this thread, but I can't be bothered to find it :teehee:

Hahaha, did it look good? :wub2: It felt good :naughty:

It looked great!!!!:biggrin2:

Hes so so ace , I stood behind the lolly girls as when Mika grabbed my hand and we ran across the stage :roftl: I was plonked right in front of them .. so I kinda though ekkkkkkkk Im totally naked here :aah: and blocking the views of the masked up peeps:aah: so I stood behind and he came up with a bottle of water :wub2: .. and boy did I need it:naughty:

Oh, i love this thread!

May i contribute our first pic with Jimmy? So happy that we met him after the 2nd Paris gig and he was so kind, taking lots of time for a picture, signed our Tour Books (he draw himself laser eyes on the pic, have to make a scan and put it in here too, it's a masterpiece :biggrin2:) and chatted with us.

YeahJimmySimsPic.jpg

When we told him that we can't take our eyes off the band making fun of Mika during the trumpet solo part of SITM he told us "Let's face it - it's crap!" and that the fun making part was actually his idea - because he really thought it was crap when they first rehearsed it last year :teehee::lmfao: Now this part is one of my favorites during the show, thank you Jimmy! :thumb_yello:

Okay.

Dear Jimmy,

It has come to light recently that you think I think you stalk me. Please don't take my comments seriously as it is truly all in jest, but as you knew where I lived and worked and knew that I was saying this, one has to wonder how you got the information. Lol.

Anyway, when I say "stalk" I do actually mean the fan club, not me only! I know you guys take a peek over here sometimes. In all honesty JimJim, I am not deluded or have mental health problems, I know you have better things to do then stalk some random girl from Mika's Fan Club :roftl::roftl: It's honestly one big joke, in case you seriously thought I thought this about you.

Perhaps you were joking, I don't know, but when I heard about this I got a bit worried :aah: and felt I needed to clarify.

Caz/Diva Fokker

:roftl::roftl:

Ah Jimmy.

Okay.

Dear Jimmy,

It has come to light recently that you think I think you stalk me. Please don't take my comments seriously as it is truly all in jest, but as you knew where I lived and worked and knew that I was saying this, one has to wonder how you got the information. Lol.

Anyway, when I say "stalk" I do actually mean the fan club, not me only! I know you guys take a peek over here sometimes. In all honesty JimJim, I am not deluded or have mental health problems, I know you have better things to do then stalk some random girl from Mika's Fan Club :roftl::roftl: It's honestly one big joke, in case you seriously thought I thought this about you.

Perhaps you were joking, I don't know, but when I heard about this I got a bit worried :aah: and felt I needed to clarify.

Caz/Diva Fokker

:roftl::roftl:

Ah Jimmy.

What are you talking about? :aah:

What are you talking about? :aah:

When they gave Jimmy the giftbook recently, Jimmy said something like "Caz thinks I stalk her" or something :roftl: so I felt like I needed to clarify :roftl: I got a bit worried in case he thought I was nuts :teehee:

Okayyyy, let's see if I remember what he said exactly... Maybe katrien knows :teehee:

He said something like: 'she thinks I stalk her, but it's not true, she told me where she works etc'

Well, he's got a good memory, he remembered us from wiesbaden as well :teehee:

Okayyyy, let's see if I remember what he said exactly... Maybe katrien knows :teehee:

He said something like: 'she thinks I stalk her, but it's not true, she told me where she works etc'

Well, he's got a good memory, he remembered us from wiesbaden as well :teehee:

LOOOOOOOLLLLLL. Did I? I can't remember :roftl:

I just remember being at the pub and him saying "Don't ask how I know this!" :aah:

When they gave Jimmy the giftbook recently, Jimmy said something like "Caz thinks I stalk her" or something :roftl: so I felt like I needed to clarify :roftl: I got a bit worried in case he thought I was nuts :teehee:

Did he? That's hilarious :lmfao: How did the topic even come up? Was he reading your page in the book or something?

Did he? That's hilarious :lmfao: How did the topic even come up? Was he reading your page in the book or something?

Yeah he was, said he recognised me or something lol :huh: I hope he doesn't think I'm a weirdo now :roftl:

Yeah he was, said he recognised me or something lol :huh: I hope he doesn't think I'm a weirdo now :roftl:

Caz, you are a weirdo. :shun:

Ok it's already been posted several times but I need to show it again :blush-anim-cl:

30899_1453562743846_1376612141_1211095_687437_n.jpg

I wish my wig would be a little more firmly attached to my head but whatever, I finally met Jimmeh :wub2:

Aw that's lovely pic :wub2:

Ok it's already been posted several times but I need to show it again :blush-anim-cl:

30899_1453562743846_1376612141_1211095_687437_n.jpg

I wish my wig would be a little more firmly attached to my head but whatever, I finally met Jimmeh :wub2:

You can show it as many times as you like Babz :naughty:, it's a really lovely picture! :fangurl: I love the look in your eyes; You look really happy, and it's just a really sweet and "soft" look. Lovely :wub2:.

Yeah but there's a weirdo and then there's a crazy psychopathic weirdo...y'know? :roftl:

Don't worry Cazie, I'm sure that you can be all of those variations and more if you put your mind to it :insane:

:lmfao::lmfao:Ok, ok, I JEST !!!! :aah: