Mika and Boyzone: how he 'gave it all away'- the Sun

robertina

Yes I thought so lol :aah: I always find it weird when people address me as CazGirl :aah: Sadler's Wells was a nightmare for that LOL.

At least people could pronounce your username, Sadler's Wells was a nightmare for me because hardly anybody could get their tongue round mine :teehee: ooer missus!

Awesome. And you're just Babs :wink2:

I call her Bab. :blink:

*Googles*

I was once asked if I was pedantic in an interview. I sat with my mouth open like a fish and looked it up as soon as I got home (without the job!)

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I call her Bab. :blink:

I was once asked if I was pedantic in an interview. I sat with my mouth open like a fish and looked it up as soon as I got home (without the job!)

I am bab, bab spanky. And I know what pedantic means without looking it up. :aah:

I'm still not a big fan of the song, although having said that I find it is stuck in my head a lot of the time lately..but that's Mika for you :biggrin2:

However the response from Boyzone fans seems to be very positive indeed from what I have seen on Youtube and other forums. This is good news for Mika and whether you think GIAA is truly representative of Mika's songwriting strength or not, the fact is this exposure is going to be good publicity for him.

As others have said in this thread, I too feel a little bit guilty for thinking of Mika when the single is all about Stephen Gately really :boxed:, but I can't help it.

Mika is off snogging somebody for a cookie & eating crisps.

:roftl::roftl:

By the way - are crisps what we in North America call potato chips?

Yes they are!

And chips to us are what you call french fries. But you probably knew that :biggrin2:.